PDA

View Full Version : Accident happen please help

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 06:00 AM
I accidentaly tapped on the finish button when i was expanind my land._. i lost over 160 Gold.. is there a way to undoo this? i am no cash play who buys gold and i am really unhappy about it.
Help!

HenryLucky1
06-13-13, 06:17 AM
Unfortunately, no :(

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 06:22 AM
:(...i was expecting that kind of answer..but thx..:(

funnyrandomness5112
06-13-13, 06:27 AM
You CAN email support@teamlava.com but they don't refund gold...... Have fun clearing your island. :I

mikeclit
06-13-13, 06:31 AM
They don't really do anything unless there's a major glitch.

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 06:34 AM
You CAN email support@teamlava.com but they don't refund gold...... Have fun clearing your island. :I

Well why should i email them then?._.
... but thx..:)

It seems to be a glitch and its is so frustating because i am no gold buyer and i dont have the possibilty to buy gold, it kind of makes me angry...so i?ll guess i just say goodboy to the next dragon i wanted to buy when i finally would have get 300 gold for my next Dragon._.

mikeclit
06-13-13, 06:39 AM
They'll just say 'be careful', without realizing the game refreshes and moves all over the place. Good forbid a gold confirmation button instead of spend your gold on everything buttons.

vozier
06-13-13, 07:13 AM
its a trick tomake you spend money, the more gold i get the more fearfull i am to do that, have finished impruberries crops for 1 gold because of that s h ....t
Prices are getting absurd to clear up space as well, 800K for a bi bitte tree, at these progression i am guessing it would cost millions to clear a mold further on....
Not to mention habitat costs, i am stuck right now, i have bred a night dragon and dont nearly have 500K for its habitat, will have to save for days...
is it worth it? or should i just sell it and forget about it til i am at a higher level? i guess i make around 200K daily with my current dragons.. (if i wake up in the middle of the night to cash...)

MomsHouseofSweets
06-13-13, 07:22 AM

It seems to be a glitch and its is so frustating because i am no gold buyer and i dont have the possibilty to buy gold, it kind of makes me angry...so i?ll guess i just say goodboy to the next dragon i wanted to buy when i finally would have get 300 gold for my next Dragon._.

It's not a glitch and has happened to many of us. You can email Support, but the gold you lost is just that ... gone.

annbluebird
06-13-13, 08:34 AM

sorry if my question seems too curious but : why would you have to buy a dragon with gold when you can breed them quite all, for free?

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 08:44 AM
sorry if my question seems too curious but : why would you have to buy a dragon with gold when you can breed them quite all, for free?

First i cant buy a dragon with money.
I dont have a credit card and i dont have possiblity go get one.
Second i wouldnt spend Money.
3.But some of the players are money buyher and whou would invest realy money for gold to get dragons.
4. Do you really think if someon sends you 3 Gold a day you are able to buy dragons that cost 300 Gold oder 2000 Gold?
Certainly not, my post was only showing i am no money player in dragon story..and that is way i wanted a way for getting my gold back..

annbluebird
06-13-13, 08:55 AM
I dont buy gold either coins. Everyone can breed quite ALL the dragons for FREE with the breeding den. android/kindle and iOS users play the same way. We use gold to speed the breeding sometimes or else but you can ask to everyone : you dont have to buy dragons with gold.

annbluebird
06-13-13, 08:56 AM
:) simple information

glitterbabies
06-13-13, 08:58 AM
how did you get that much gold if you don't buy gold?

You must have a bunch of great neighbors...(wanna share?) who send you your 20 gold every single day.

I get a max of about 5 or 6 gold per day and I have really amazing neighbors.

I'm with ann, why would you be buying dragons for gold instead of breeding them? That's what the game is about....

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 09:05 AM
How?Buy working for it?and played the games?...what are those silly quests for is to hard for you to regnoize that even not gold players can earn that amount of gold?! i dont have a bunch of neighbours! i have now 36 Neighbours they were days when i get only 1 gold in 5 days..i worked my ass of too earn that gold by completings task in other games, and that is why i deserve to get my gold back!

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 09:08 AM
And if i was that easy to breed dragons it is not, right now i am trying over 6 days to breead a bat with a night/air dragon and i never get any, and than you are asking why people save up money for buying rare dragons?sry that answer kind made of angry if you think it is that easy to get any dragon you want in this game.

annbluebird
06-13-13, 09:10 AM
How?Buy working for it?and played the games?...what are those silly quests for is to hard for you to regnoize that even not gold players can earn that amount of gold?! i dont have a bunch of neighbours! i have now 36 Neighbours they were days when i get only 1 gold in 5 days..i worked my ass of too earn that gold by completings task in other games, and that is why i deserve to get my gold back!
huh you dont need to be rude! I was only trying to help with the game. okay do what you want as you want I dont care. it doesnt disturb me. good luck.

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 09:13 AM
huh you dont need to be rude! I was only trying to help with the game. okay do what you want as you want I dont care. it doesnt disturb me. good luck.

That answer was meant for glitterbabe not for you.

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 09:14 AM
And my post wasn?t rude but her answer was just like oooh it is soo easy to get cash and dragon why are all so upset about?and that was rude of her. you dont get 20 gold a day, with luck you only get 3.the games doesn?t more alow it to get it from other players, thats how it is and that is why people have the right to get their gold back if they loose it bye an accident.

annbluebird
06-13-13, 09:16 AM
And if i was that easy to breed dragons it is not, right now i am trying over 6 days to breead a bat with a night/air dragon and i never get any, and than you are asking why people save up money for buying rare dragons?sry that answer kind made of angry if you think it is that easy to get any dragon you want in this game.
this one was for me and you didnt need to be rude too.
you dont need me / I dont need you.
amen

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 09:16 AM
amen

I wasnt rude to you.
Leave me alone if you looking up for a fight you picked the wrong person.
I am ignoring now that.

Rosecoo
06-13-13, 09:26 AM
I spent weeks saving gold for extra nest only to breed a fairy tale dragon which needed 4000,000 habitat. Then spent weeks saving coins for that. When I managed to do that I also bred a Cosmos dragon and although it can share same habitat it asked me to buy another! At another 4000,000 coins!! The new habitat is supposed to hold 3 dragons too! Not happy!

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 09:34 AM
amen

I spent weeks saving gold for extra nest only to breed a fairy tale dragon which needed 4000,000 habitat. Then spent weeks saving coins for that. When I managed to do that I also bred a Cosmos dragon and although it can share same habitat it asked me to buy another! At another 4000,000 coins!! The new habitat is supposed to hold 3 dragons too! Not happy!

I feel bad for you that this happened to you..its hard when you saving up alle those money for a new habitat and then the games just wants another..habitat that costs again alot of coins in the games..thats kind of silly..
A Habitat should have the space for 3 Dragons as you said, i know how you feel and finally someone that understands me and my anger about loosing my gold and how hard i?ve worked for it..thank you.
:)

[S8] Elsa
06-13-13, 10:17 AM
Sorry to hear about that! Please direct questions regarding your account to our Support team at support@teamlava.com. Please include your Storm8 ID and details of the issue. Thanks!