PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2: Sugar cane

mummasita
06-13-13, 02:37 AM
I've reached level 16 and still sugar cane doesn't appear as an option to plant in Farm Story 2. So far to get any sugar cane I have had to purchase it as a trade. Neighbours on lower levels are already growing it. Can anybody help?

maguar
06-13-13, 02:43 AM
I think you might need to build the windmill (and possibly do the flour quests) before sugarcane is unlocked.

jtm101
06-13-13, 06:37 AM
Sugar Cane is tricky to find.

On the 'planting wheel'(wheat, corn, potato, tomato, flax options) you'll see an icon in the middle (green?), tap that and it will take you to the next set of crops. The first being Sugar Cane with more to follow at higher levels.

tranquilhone
06-15-13, 03:14 PM

On the 'planting wheel'(wheat, corn, potato, tomato, flax options) you'll see an icon in the middle (green?), tap that and it will take you to the next set of crops. The first being Sugar Cane with more to follow at higher levels.

Thanks for that, but its showing up as 0 in the planting wheel? If we buy it (from market or with gems) can we plant it or does it go towards order fulfilment directly ?

jtm101
06-18-13, 12:20 AM
You mustve used it up without planting more.

You will have to buy it from the market

Oliver118
06-24-13, 11:20 PM
Wow! Farm story 2 sounds awesome!

Sumercarefree
07-07-13, 08:39 PM

Great. Yes I just tapped the empty land to plant and the "option wheel" appeared.
Now I am into sugar canes ! Lucky I saved my last few pieces for replanting.

In this game we have to keep trading, so that the game keeps moving.