PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom clash won't open

sheena083
06-13-13, 12:09 AM
I have even playing kingdom clash for over a week and all day today i havent been able to open the game when i try it starts to load and then closes. some information... iPhone 4S os 6.1.3 username sheena083 kingdom name sheenas. There was an update that I installed but the problem occurred before updating as well as after. I deleted the game from my phone and reinstalled but still the same problem. Please help!!! I don't wont to lose my game progress and I really want to play!!!!
Thanks

kooky panda
06-13-13, 05:27 AM
Try going under settings- safari and clearing out your cookies and Data.
Then restart your device.

FrozenTurtle
06-13-13, 10:37 AM
Thanks for your report! We're currently looking into the issue.

sheen083
06-13-13, 06:38 PM
I tried deleting cookies and restarted device but still not working

sheena083
06-14-13, 10:23 PM
Hi
Any advice yet on why I can't play? All my other games work and I'm still getting notifications when I'm attacked etc. please help!
Thank you

FrozenTurtle
06-17-13, 02:03 PM
Hi
Any advice yet on why I can't play? All my other games work and I'm still getting notifications when I'm attacked etc. please help!
Thank you

Sorry for the delay! We have just made a fix to your game and you should now be able to access it once again. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Thanks again for your patience!

CoachStevo
07-14-13, 05:36 PM
Hey there been playing game for a while now and up until today it worked fine but now the game will not load it just stays on title screen I have tried clearing settings resetting phone twice also tried with a different wifi and the game will not open

Username : CoachStevo
rank is about 40

Last worked 1 hr before this thread

kooky panda
07-14-13, 06:13 PM
What specific device do you play on? Have you checked to see if your device has the most current IOS (software) update?

CoachStevo
07-14-13, 07:43 PM
I play on an IPhone 4S and its up to date IOS software

Toss_1
07-14-13, 10:07 PM
Im having the same problems. My software is up to date and play on an IPhone 4S also.

likeyb
07-14-13, 10:36 PM
If it helps I'm on iPad and access is fine

likeyb
07-14-13, 10:49 PM
Checked in chat and iPhone 4 works as does iPod

Toss_1
07-15-13, 03:39 AM
Game still won't work, any update of fix?

kooky panda
07-15-13, 05:31 AM
Try closing out all apps running in the background.
Also you can try deleting and redownloading the game.

CoachStevo
07-15-13, 06:01 AM
Try closing out all apps running in the background.
Also you can try deleting and redownloading the game.

It seems to be working for me now so whatever you did thanks very much!!:)

Seek67
07-15-13, 06:53 AM
Hey there been playing game for a while now and up until today it worked fine but now the game will not load it just stays on title screen I have tried clearing settings resetting phone twice also tried with a different wifi and the game will not open

Username : CoachStevo
rank is about 40

Last worked 1 hr before this thread

Hey CoachSTevo. I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm psycho. Ive dropped out of the top 50 to 250 in a day!!!!! 0 crowns to win, *****s and glitchers like WARNING lvl 10 gets 2000 crowns in a day Grrrrrrr.. The joke is we spent long times getting those crowns and I even spent $80 on gems to help with upgrades to keep up with you guys lol... My game wont load at all now. Ive updated my iphone, rebooted my device a few times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still just hangs on the loading screen for ages til I give up. Worst thing is I'm probably being attacked and I can't get my revenge attacks to get my resources back. To the moderator I have emailed support but could you follow up please. Why won't the game load? And will we be compensated for the screw up. The lost crowns we can't get while glitchers pass us by from no where to number 1 in a day. My village name is Psycho. I was number 26 a few days ago!

trishleagh
07-15-13, 01:58 PM
Hey CoachSTevo. I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm psycho. Ive dropped out of the top 50 to 250 in a day!!!!! 0 crowns to win, *****s and glitchers like WARNING lvl 10 gets 2000 crowns in a day Grrrrrrr.. The joke is we spent long times getting those crowns and I even spent $80 on gems to help with upgrades to keep up with you guys lol... My game wont load at all now. Ive updated my iphone, rebooted my device a few times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still just hangs on the loading screen for ages til I give up. Worst thing is I'm probably being attacked and I can't get my revenge attacks to get my resources back. To the moderator I have emailed support but could you follow up please. Why won't the game load? And will we be compensated for the screw up. The lost crowns we can't get while glitchers pass us by from no where to number 1 in a day. My village name is Psycho. I was number 26 a few days ago!

I can't log in either. Have deleted and reinstalled as suggested. Have restarted my ipad, yes ipad. The game just freezes at the log in screen. I have also bought a few gems and would like to be able to play.

Will this be looked into?

I can't do any more than I have. .. Ashes is the name of my village.

I quoted seek67 as I understand the frustration.

Seek67
07-15-13, 09:55 PM
I still can't log in to the game. Just freezes at the log in screen. Its obviously a problem with the servers. I also bought more gems not 3 hours before it stopped working. It better get fixed soon. Ill spend my money on a different non storm8 game instead if it doesn't. NOT HAPPY!!!!!

Seek67
07-16-13, 12:11 AM
Mr. Moderator/Community Manager, Can you tell us when the game is going to fixed please? Also how are we (the paying players) going to be compensated for losses in game while we couldn't get into to play while the free players [] our assets? After all being a 45yo man and in business myself I know you don't have a team of staff making games for free, distributing them, and not making or wanting to make money right? If you sell a product, in this case gems for the game, then the product has to be working right? Or you must refund all monies paid for a faulty product or offer reasonable compensation. I better not get one of those ticket resolved emails when I can't even get on the game lol...

Seek67
07-16-13, 01:34 AM
Finally loaded lol... What a relief! I tell you what though, those electrical towers make winning hard haha...

Seek67
07-16-13, 01:54 AM
Oops spoke too soon. Loaded then I got out to wait for troops to build and now it wont load again Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Seek67
07-16-13, 05:44 AM
I was able to log in once in 30 hours. Then it has gone kaput again. When is it going to be fixed? My screen name is psycho

Seek67
07-16-13, 05:46 AM
Oh and by the way I have cleared cookies and all that. I have reinstalled 3 times, reboot my system numerous times so that advice is just a waste of time! The problem is with your game not our systems or devices! Can you tell us when its going to be fixed. If i get raided and lose all my money and spell stones i hope your going to compensate me since I can't get on to revenge attack and get them back.

Toss_1
07-16-13, 01:56 PM
Seek67, Im having the same problem. Game was working fine yesterday, played one game this morning and its gone back to the loading start screen. I will try throughout the day to get back on, and yes also i have spent money on this game. This needs to resolved quick. Toss_1 - Toss, clan - Dusk

kooky panda
07-16-13, 02:46 PM
Have you all tried starting your devices?
What specific devices do you play on?
Have you checked to see if you have the most current software(IOS) version for your device?

tracmac
07-16-13, 10:18 PM
I have been having the same problem since about 1230aest. I have restarted my iPad, deleted and redownloaded. All I have is a frozen loading screen. Clearly there is an ongoing problem affecting people. How do I fix it? If I knew I was going to be off for so long I would have upgraded some stuff so at least I'd get something out of it.

tracmac
07-16-13, 10:19 PM
Sorry I meant 1230pm australian eastern standard time

Seek67
07-17-13, 12:25 AM
Sorry I meant 1230pm australian eastern standard time
It seems that I can only load on at 4.30pm South Australian time too. If I log out then I can't get back in. Currently Ive left the game connected for a while so I can play and update some things before it stuffs up again. If I knew this was going to happen I would'nt have bought gems a few nights ago. I did print out from my itunes all the reciepts of purchase for the game so I can email support the amount they owe me if this problem isn't resovled.

Seek67
07-17-13, 12:41 AM
I should mention the alliance task. The one where you send and request troops, I was in another clan and completed the tasks but none of them registered. I gave up and created my own clan (which no one has joined lol). You might want to take a look at that task and see if its working correctly. Ive currently managed to log in and stayed logged in for now. Im worried if I log out I won't get back in.

Toss_1
07-17-13, 01:45 AM
It is now 18:41 and still cannot get into the game. All day I have been trying with the same problem. 12 hours I thought might of fixed the problem. I also have tried reinstalling, made sure I was up to date etc... This is the second day that this has happened to me. Getting very frustrated. Once again I am on a iPhone 4s and my user name is Dusk_1

maguar
07-17-13, 02:30 AM
I should mention the alliance task. The one where you send and request troops, I was in another clan and completed the tasks but none of them registered. I gave up and created my own clan (which no one has joined lol). You might want to take a look at that task and see if its working correctly. Ive currently managed to log in and stayed logged in for now. Im worried if I log out I won't get back in.

Just letting you know I reported that quest issue a couple of days ago

Slapper54
07-17-13, 06:17 AM
Hello. I am having the same problem. It will not open. Stays frozen on the title screen. Not happy after spending money on gems etc.

Can we have an update on when it is going to be fixed?

likeyb
07-17-13, 06:25 AM
If it helps I'm on iPad and access is fine

Well yesterday was fine but now won't load have been through all the suggestions and no change. I have iPad 2

zacdac
07-17-13, 07:22 AM
Dear Support Gurus,

Just to let you know (you probably are aware) the game was unplayable tonight due to constant lock up on load screens.
The frequency of lock ups gradually increased during the evening..
Closing the app and rebooting the idevice didn't help. During battles many of use were disconnected when the battle ended.

Love the game and trust that you are working towards a solution.

Zac

Toss_1
07-17-13, 01:56 PM
Hello this is user toss_1.
Rank about 25 (but i wouldn't know now)
leader of clan dusk

it has now been 24hours since i was able to play kingdom clash. The game still won't load. I have tried everything fresh install, deleted cookies, made sure the iphone software is up to date etc... Nothing works. All together the game hasn't been able to load up for 32 hours in total. Please help me fix this.

rusty350
07-17-13, 04:27 PM
I'm getting seriously[]with this game crashing and coming up with connection issues to the server (no, the phone is fine and I can access other things perfectly well). Especially when attacking this is a major drag on the game.

Only recently I was attacking someone, at 98% complete then the game just closed!!! So I lost 15 crowns, all my takings and my troops!! And what can I do about it???? Not a bloody thing!!!

I've put money into this game (not much, but still money nonetheless) and to have this problem on so many occasions is just poor. I wish I had never updated :mad:

Please, please, please fix the game ASAP! Fast loosing patience and will delete soon

Seek67
07-17-13, 05:30 PM
Well what a surprise I can't load the game again. For God sake just fix it already. This has been going on for days.

kooky panda
07-17-13, 06:11 PM
Hey guys, I will report this over.
Can everyone state the specific device they play on, and the current IOS(software ) version of their device?

likeyb
07-17-13, 08:32 PM
Hey guys, I will report this over.
Can everyone state the specific device they play on, and the current IOS(software ) version of their device?

This is happening to many of us at different times most of us will be in iOS 6.1.3 I have access on iPad 2 at the moment but couldn't load for 12 hours straight. A few have iPhone 4s. Clan dusk is in first place and many in our alliance don't have access or app is crashing during battle and losing crowns even if winning. We don't want to lose our position as we have worked hard to attain it. The iPhone 4s seems to have the most issues lasting for longer time frames with app not loading at all. Thank you

rusty350
07-17-13, 09:01 PM
Running iOS 6.1.3 on an iPhone 5

I put my original post on a new thread as I'm not having problems with starting the app as the name of this thread suggests. Merely it crashing and connection issues whilst running so I don't agree with my post being moved

Be that as it may this really needs fixing. I've list count of the number of crowns that I've lost due to these bugs but its easily over 200. Not happy!!

Seek67
07-17-13, 11:19 PM
Well try losing 800 crowns lol it sucks but what can I do about it.

Toss_1
07-18-13, 03:19 AM
Game was working fine all day for me. Now the dreaded loading problem is back.
Again i'm on an Iphone 4s and using iOS 6.1.3
This has been the 3rd time now....
I have spent too much time and money on this app, not happy.
Toss_1 - Toss - clan - Dusk

FrozenTurtle
07-18-13, 01:43 PM
Hey everyone, we're currently looking into issues where games are not loading. We have been able to reproduce the issue, but not 100%. Thanks for your patience! :)

Toss_1
07-18-13, 04:33 PM
My biggest issue with the loss of time from not logging in, is my stuff isn't being upgraded. The players who can play are able to upgrade etc... With the game not loading again today i have calculated that I have lost nearly three days (so far) of gameplay. This puts me three days behind players who can connect. I hope that there will be some sort of compensation when the game is fixed for those of us who have lost hours and/or days of gameplay. I believe every time I can connect (which is rare) that it gets a lot harder to raid because of this.

likeyb
07-18-13, 04:56 PM
My biggest issue with the loss of time from not logging in, is my stuff isn't being upgraded. The players who can play are able to upgrade etc... With the game not loading again today i have calculated that I have lost nearly three days (so far) of gameplay. This puts me three days behind players who can connect. I hope that there will be some sort of compensation when the game is fixed for those of us who have lost hours and/or days of gameplay. I believe every time I can connect (which is rare) that it gets a lot harder to raid because of this.

Just as an add in case it is relevant for those of us in dusk who do have access can't visit Toss's base from within the game either.

likeyb
07-18-13, 09:25 PM
Just as an add in case it is relevant for those of us in dusk who do have access can't visit Toss's base from within the game either.

An update on status of fix would be greatly appreciated as have had no access again for a few hours. Thank you

FrozenTurtle
07-20-13, 09:55 AM
We believe we may have found a fix for some occurrences of this issue. Can anyone let us know if this problem has been fixed for them? Thanks!

likeyb
07-20-13, 10:36 AM
Hi all has worked fine today for team dusk though there are still strange occurrences. Today after winning crowns, returned to base when the base appeared the crowns were set at new total then the screen flickered and reset crowns won were withdrawn and troops restored like attack never happened and it occurred twice. Will let you know if anymore app not loading issues. Thank you

rsd001
07-26-13, 02:23 AM
iPad 3, haven't been able to log in since upgrade. Tried deleting and reinstalling, didn't fix

katopher
07-27-13, 06:49 AM
My Kingdom Clash will not open. I have tried the previously suggested things like clearing cookies from safari and deleting and reinstalling but I still can not open. Although I am getting messages about troops and attacks. I have an iPhone 5. I am annoyed and frustrated. Any other suggestions??

Toss_1
07-27-13, 09:41 PM
Game will not open again! This is becoming ridiculous now, 1 day before the tournament end. And once again I have tried a fresh install etc..... This will be 4 days that I have lost of gameplay and as a result I loose upgrading and potential crowns and daily gems. I hope you will get this fixed and reimburse me for the time lost. I will be behind people who can play once again and when I can get back on I will never catch up. Please give me a solution! Again I play on a iphone 4gs.
User - Toss_1
Game user is toss
Alliance - Dusk (leader)

1forjohnny
07-29-13, 06:50 AM
I am also having the same issue, I am using an ipad mini.

FrozenTurtle
07-29-13, 04:14 PM
We're looking into these additional reports. Thanks for everyone's patience! :)

zacdac
07-30-13, 05:46 AM
Dear Mr FrozenTurtle,

Today two accounts that I know of just started working...
We had tried reboots, reinstalls etc.. nothing worked..
Then just this afternoon AU EST time they would open up and worked.

Zac

FrozenTurtle
07-30-13, 09:55 AM
Dear Mr FrozenTurtle,

Today two accounts that I know of just started working...
We had tried reboots, reinstalls etc.. nothing worked..
Then just this afternoon AU EST time they would open up and worked.

Zac
Great! Our team found an issue in the investigated accounts. It appears to be account specific, so if anyone else experiences the issue, please let me know. :)

yuckiesoba
09-22-13, 11:39 PM
hi there. im using iphone 4s, is there any new updates coming? some of my wording in kingdom clash is messed up, clearly it has been bothering me.. you guys will do something to fix it?

FrozenTurtle
09-23-13, 12:16 PM
hi there. im using iphone 4s, is there any new updates coming? some of my wording in kingdom clash is messed up, clearly it has been bothering me.. you guys will do something to fix it?

We're aware of several visual issues and we're working on releasing an update as soon as possible. Check out this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58749-Compatible-with-Ios7) for more info.