PDA

View Full Version : wallpaper and flooring?

Unregistered
12-28-10, 01:13 PM
Okay I'm going to sound liie and idiot but, can someone please comment on how to put up wallpaper and flooring after you expand your store? I'm an idiot.... I know T.T but, thank you for reading and id really appreciate your help.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 02:03 PM
Okay I'm going to sound liie and idiot but, can someone please comment on how to put up wallpaper and flooring after you expand your store? I'm an idiot.... I know T.T but, thank you for reading and id really appreciate your help.

You may be looking for a better answer than this but you open the design box the same way you did to expand and click the fifth tab for wallpaper or the sixth tab for flooring.. After that it's the same way you install furniture.. You click/tap the one you want then tap the space on your bakery that you want the item.. Then click again to install..

Hope that helps?

Unregistered
12-28-10, 03:15 PM
Unless you have an Android you don't have those options.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 11:53 AM
Why do you not have it on android?

Unregistered
12-29-10, 02:29 PM
You may be looking for a better answer than this but you open the design box the same way you did to expand and click the fifth tab for wallpaper or the sixth tab for flooring.. After that it's the same way you install furniture.. You click/tap the one you want then tap the space on your bakery that you want the item.. Then click again to install..

5th and 6th options under my design tab are for counters and expanding the store. Am I missing something?

cherub89
12-30-10, 12:47 AM
I just expanded my bakery too. Oh well. Now it looks stupid.=[

Unregistered
12-30-10, 01:15 AM
Why do you not have it on android?

I don't know why cause I didn't make the app for Android but there is no title or wall tabs in the design feature.