PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Cruise Ship Goals 6-12-13 - EXPIRED

bobbyrae
06-12-13, 11:51 AM
Please note that these goals have expired. If you haven't unlocked the items you will be unable to do so now.

Here is the first one :
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/8dcd13bd00c54f68f4ef6c7d877491cb.jpg
Out At Sea
Buy 16 Ocean View Windows (7,500 Coins each)
Buy 16 Wallpaper
Buy 8 Decorations
Rewards: 20,100 Coins, 610 XP

Anchors Aweigh
Buy 16 Anchor Tables [Locked]
Buy 16 Cruise Deck Chairs (17,000 Coins each)
Have 1 Navigator Host Table (20,000 Coins)

A Swanky Ship
Buy 60 Floor Tiles
Have 3 Cruise Ship Bars (50,000 Coins)

Shady Service
Ask 18 Neighbors for Sunglasses
Rewards: 23,250 Coins, 640 XP

Surprise, Gran-Gran
Have 4 Cruise Ship Stoves [Locked]
Serve 50 Tropical Kebobs
Rewards: 24,300, 650 XP

Next step is called surf and turf

Prepare 60 surf and turf
Serve 60 surf and turf

Dish is 6 hours happy cooking

Next goal

Prepare 70 coconut cake
Serve 70 coconut cAke

After the coconut cake it's the end of goals yay
Here is what it unlocks... If you want more than one it costs 70,000
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p697/igames4me/D57E8741-F5A7-45CA-A6A7-F9482B48AA44-537-00000069F321DC1E_zps129f0b06.jpg

kooky panda
06-12-13, 12:14 PM
Extra Information

Get ready all you awesome high level restaurant masters, because this update is for Lvl 40+ players. All items can be earned/unlocked by completing quests - no gems necessary! But be warned - when we say high level, we mean it. This one's a doozie!

Good luck and happy baking!

MrGinja

For the new oven, you need 10 screws and 10 metal sheets.

These are the recipes for the new oven and the parts.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7614&d=1371065190 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7614&d=1371065190)http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7613&d=1371065178 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7613&d=1371065178)

>>>DON'T FORGET, GOALS HAVE A TENDENCY TO DISAPPEAR BEFORE THE TIMER RUNS OUT.
>>>EXPECT IT AND PREPARE ACCORDINGLY, JUST IN CASE.

>>>GET MORE COINS FASTER: Only cook things that are on their way to either level 1 or 3, those are the coin bonus levels. I mastered several short recipes over the last couple days before I went "DUH!", facepalmed, and started hunting down my 1's and 3's instead of only going by the hours and coin value per serving. :D

lotuskat
06-12-13, 12:20 PM
Out At Sea
Buy 16 Ocean View Windows (7,500 Coins each)
Buy 16 Wallpaper
Buy 8 Decorations
Rewards: 20,100 Coins, 610 XP

Anchors Aweigh
Buy 16 Anchor Tables [Locked]
Buy 16 Cruise Deck Chairs (17,000 Coins each)
Have 1 Navigator Host Table (20,000 Coins)

carabellexo
06-12-13, 12:26 PM
These are the recipes for the new oven and the parts.

lotuskat
06-12-13, 12:29 PM
A Swanky Ship
Buy 60 Floor Tiles
Have 3 Cruise Ship Bars (50,000 Coins each)

lotuskat
06-12-13, 12:35 PM
Shady Service
Ask 18 Neighbors for Sunglasses
Rewards: 23,250 Coins, 640 XP

Surprise, Gran-Gran
Have 4 Cruise Ship Stoves [Locked]
Serve 50 Tropical Kebobs
Rewards: 24,300, 650 XP

LalaSmooth
06-12-13, 01:13 PM
Too expensive!!

pattypopo
06-12-13, 01:26 PM
You must be kidding! This is ridiculous. Does anyone know what the final goal prize is? Better be something fantastic. For all of this it should do something other than sit in my restaurant and look pretty. Maybe come clean my real house weekly or something!

bobbyrae
06-12-13, 01:31 PM
I'm sitting this one out. :) Not even the promise of 6 gems can draw me out this time.

lotuskat
06-12-13, 01:36 PM
You must be kidding! This is ridiculous. Does anyone know what the final goal prize is? Better be something fantastic. For all of this it should do something other than sit in my restaurant and look pretty. Maybe come clean my real house weekly or something!

I think the final prize will be that see-through floor with the swimming fishies.

06-12-13, 02:00 PM
I'm sitting this one out. :) Not even the promise of 6 gems can draw me out this time.

Not even for the super cool and pretty end prize? I love it! I was just under 40,000 away from my next expansion on my smaller account. I can throw that out of the window, but this is a box quality prize. I'm game!

Sweet_Darcy
06-12-13, 02:29 PM
Expensive? Yes. But we've had a number of really inexpensive goals lately so it isn't as if all of our goals are as costly. I'm in. I like the theme and it adds fun to the game. Thanks, TeamLava!

aaalicja97
06-12-13, 02:36 PM
Oh, I've just spent all my money for expansion, and today... so expencive goal... Great

theladymorgana
06-12-13, 02:37 PM
I am running out of wallpaper and floor tiles to buy that are under 10,000, because you can't sell and each goal seems to require buying a lot.

Kwork1223
06-12-13, 02:58 PM
I'm SOOOO pumped for this challenge!
I have great neighbors! I sent the request for sunglasses 2 hours ago and already have 8 pairs!

supahmonkiee
06-12-13, 04:14 PM
Why dont i see the goals? I have an Android and I finished the birthday goals. All i see is the dragon story goal and farm story one. D: help please

CuteTali
06-12-13, 04:25 PM
Why dont i see the goals? I have an Android and I finished the birthday goals. All i see is the dragon story goal and farm story one. D: help please

Try closing the game completely and opening it. Also I believe something was mentioned about having to be level 41-42 and above to get the goals.

nky1111
06-12-13, 04:28 PM
And the goals may arrive quite late, for me it was about 9-10 hours after the usual update time.

bigbux3
06-12-13, 05:24 PM
These goals and items are so expensive and require too much! I hate it!!!!!

supahmonkiee
06-12-13, 05:34 PM
Try closing the game completely and opening it. Also I believe something was mentioned about having to be level 41-42 and above to get the goals.

Thank you! Thats weird cuz I got to do the Birthday one. Im lvl 38. Time to bake bake bake. By the time i get to lvl 41 the goal will be over. D: sucks.

beanbeanlum
06-12-13, 06:05 PM
This is absolutely retarded for everything is such expensive. There is completely not making sense by having 16 tables and chairs each at $17k each and then many other decors. Even high level players might not necessary have so much money to buy. Not to say this is only one of the tasks and there are many more to be all required to complete in 33 days. Dumb

KittyLucky
06-12-13, 06:10 PM
Have anyone notice the cruise bar ??? There's a glass, to me its like a blender. But why the glass looks like a spoil drinking ?? Its green, bubbly and not appetizing at all. Anyone have the same thought ?? Btw my money before this cruise goal its around 1.8 mill. And now its 1.1 mill T___T actually that's my expanding money btw...sob...sob T___T

Kwork1223
06-12-13, 06:50 PM
The first oven is already built. The others you construct.

OnCloudDivine
06-12-13, 07:07 PM
I do not believe the complaints are warranted here. This update here, no gems required. This update here, a really unique idea. Anyone ever been on a cruise? Not cheap. For quality design and execution, having each item cost coins is generous, so of course they can't have things cost $5,000-$10,000. RS is a lot easier to make coins in than BS. These goals are aimed at rewarding the dedicated (albeit coin wealthy) players, and I appreciate that after all these newbie goals. Besides, we were warned in advance.

tennysonrobin
06-12-13, 07:21 PM
this is too expensive, I don't have enough coins to purchase all those things. I think the final goal is the boat bottom something, don't know if it's worth or not but I need to earn more coins, probably will be able to do this after a week

wealthyrich
06-12-13, 07:24 PM
Do u have to finish the sunglasses goal before unlocking the oven?

igames4me
06-12-13, 07:26 PM
Do u have to finish the sunglasses goal before unlocking the oven?

Yes that will unlock oven

rene2222
06-12-13, 08:23 PM
Have anyone notice the cruise bar ??? There's a glass, to me its like a blender. But why the glass looks like a spoil drinking ?? Its green, bubbly and not appetizing at all. Anyone have the same thought ?? Btw my money before this cruise goal its around 1.8 mill. And now its 1.1 mill T___T actually that's my expanding money btw...sob...sob T___T

I am saving up my coins for expansion too. Long way more to catch up with those coins again..... Well... nevertheless, I am still happy with this new goal though. I love the Ocean Window. oh yes, after you highlighted the green bubbly drink, I had a closer look at it. It is like a spoiled drink indeed. LOL

scarletdragon18
06-12-13, 08:53 PM
I was close to expanding (200,000 away!) as well, and then this. I am now down by 1mil... Yikes. Then again that could be because I bought the expensive wooden floor tile. Skipped getting the other two cruise bars because that would have cost me another 110,000.

eastie41
06-12-13, 09:00 PM
I do not believe the complaints are warranted here. This update here, no gems required. This update here, a really unique idea. Anyone ever been on a cruise? Not cheap. For quality design and execution, having each item cost coins is generous, so of course they can't have things cost $5,000-$10,000. RS is a lot easier to make coins in than BS. These goals are aimed at rewarding the dedicated (albeit coin wealthy) players, and I appreciate that after all these newbie goals. Besides, we were warned in advance.

Hi! I agree with you. At first, I was concerned with the coin costs. But, I did a quick tally and I did have the coins. Yes, it is a lot, but it does not require any gems and one of the new bars is free. I like the cruise bar and the cruise theme. It's very cute.

CuteTali
06-12-13, 09:06 PM
Thank you! Thats weird cuz I got to do the Birthday one. Im lvl 38. Time to bake bake bake. By the time i get to lvl 41 the goal will be over. D: sucks.

Even if you don't make it to the end of the goals, just completing the first couple of goals will unlock you the tables and cruise ship bars, both of which are quite nice.

freesiawoods
06-13-13, 12:06 AM
Love love love the cruise ship idea! Very expensive and exhausting work redecorating but some of the items like the bar and sea windows are great. I always thought big windows would be great in the restaurant, maybe even full length windows. Thankfully I haven't expanded much so have plenty if coins.

LalaSmooth
06-13-13, 12:47 AM
If they do the same in Bakery then a lot of people would be bankrupt with their prices

minidemon88
06-13-13, 12:55 AM
I knew there will be people complaining. But at least the staff have already warned us beforehand that this set of goals are more for players above level 40+ and it will be quite challenging. Some of us have already posted that these goals required a huge amount of coins(Estimated less than 2m) to complete it. So don't said we didn't tell you. :p Better be prepare for coins loss!

Though I like the new challenges. The ocean view wall decoration is a huge hit! Hopefully my customers won't get seasick viewing ocean. =x

LalaSmooth
06-13-13, 02:25 AM
I hope it isn't the same next week

yusefzai
06-13-13, 04:38 AM

Cook the cedar plank something fish, i believe its 90+ XP for just 1hr. You'll find it in the grill.

helpfaq
06-13-13, 04:49 AM
This is a great set of goals. I didn't think we'd get another goal for at least a month. And the last one was way to easy. I completed it within a few days.

And yeah, this one is a bit more expensive. But Restaurant is normally really cheap. And with it only being available for higher levels users, Lava knows we must have some money! Plus, this forces me to update my place :)

helpfaq
06-13-13, 04:50 AM
I just hope we get a few gems reward!! :)

kimandamelia
06-13-13, 06:02 AM
I did the whole thing, I'm at the cooking stage after buying the ovens, and have spent a little under a million. Best thing to do is to purchase the 100 coin white tiles for the floor and the 100 coin brown wallpaper, just to get it bought, you obviously can change back to what you had before! HUGE coin problem solved right there!!!

marrrina
06-13-13, 07:01 AM
Too many purchases to be made with this one. I especially don't like buying 60 floor tiles -_- It's so tedious.

But I'm a sucker for ovens and recipes so I'm doing it.

dragonspearls
06-13-13, 07:29 AM
Definitely a different and cool theme with some cool looking items. I also appreciate it greatly when goals do not require gems. But the coin cost is ****ing me right now. I just expanded and started redecorating yesterday, and have not yet recouped that expense. Having to buy 16 each tables, chairs, wallpaper, and windows, along with 60 floor tiles (and other required items) is expensive. And you have to do this before you can get the oven. While I consider the cost of some of these items a bit high, it's the number of each that is overboard (pun intended :p). Was there anything wrong with 5 to 10 of each as in previous goals? If we really do not like the items, they sit in storage or sold for a pittance, and the coin rewards for these purchase is a small fraction of the cost (in other words, we lose money - especially if we do not want the items we were required to purchase).

Anyone ever been on a cruise? Not cheap.

Of course it isn't, but that's reality. This is a game, which does not have or need to mirror reality to such an extent.

Some of us have already posted that these goals required a huge amount of coins(Estimated less than 2m) to complete it.

Maybe. Without knowing the number of repetitions of the Surf & Turf and Coconut Cake recipes (cost is $950 and $1,050 respectively), I've tallied a minimum of $1,295,900 by going through the update and goal threads looking for the info not yet accessible to me in game. The minimum presumes you can buy the required quantity of the lowest cost tiles and wallpaper. If you've already purchased those in the past, you may not be able to purchase what is needed in this goal since you cannot sell them. I could not buy white wallpaper because I already had my walls in white. The least expensive decoration I could get away with was $1500 (Fall/Autumn dividers) as it would not update with the purchase of less expensive items, such as the $500 picture (pictures are decorations for a wall and the goal did not specify floor decorations only in case anyone wants to toss in that argument). You will more than likely want to buy multiple ovens (have 2 minimum) unless you have loads of time to sit in game (or come in as needed to serve and start recipes). The Tropical Kebobs are 4 hours and require 50 repetitions. Even if you could stay awake that long, it would take 8.3 days to complete, assuming your timing is perfect. Then you have 2 additional recipes to complete on the oven.

The bottom line: for developers or whoever made these decisions to presume and assume level 40+ players could easily afford this goal inherently wrong and faulty/illogical thinking. Level does not automatically equal fat bank account. Players spend money on expanding and decorating. They don't sit in their starter restaurant, accumulating money in the event LS puts out a goal such as this one. They accumulate enough money to allow them to expand and/or decorate as they want, repeating the wait and accumulate as necessary. This morning I've spent $356,000 so far on the boarding passes, windows, decorations, and host table. I spent $128,000 on the wallpaper, which I was planning on doing today or tomorrow anyway as part of the redecorating I started yesterday. Yep, I could have gone for the black or brown at a far cheaper cost, but I really hate spending money on and then storing something I have no desire to use. So this time I bought what I wanted despite the cost.

I'm down nearly $500,000 already, and still have to buy tiles, tables and chairs, and then as the goals progress, the bars and ovens. Then of course there's the recipe cost x repetitions, which I'll make back as the food sells. Of course, I have at least 12 filled counters already, which will slow down the sale of the new food and thereby the recouping of my coins.

Still a cool theme, and I think it's a good thing to have goals for a specific range of levels every now and then. They just might need to be fine tuned a bit. I'm doing the goals, it just might take me awhile and my bank account is going to be unhappy until I get things back on an even keel.

bobbyrae
06-13-13, 07:30 AM

...and no one is being forced to do it either! So I don't get the end prize...ok. So I don't get to unlock the ovens. o.k.! I have so many unlocked ovens & items already since I had stopped playing last year, what's another one? lol. I think the goal related cruise ship themed items look really cool and I am quite happy enjoying them from afar by seeing them in other players' restaurants. If I were cash rich I'd probably do the goals as well. But right now there are so many things I'd like to do with my restaurant and cannot because of its size. I'm determined to expand and nothing will tempt me to veer off course from that goal :p

I do love the windows. I hope they will make them longer in the future and with different scenery other than water and will alo make them available in bs. These kinds of long glass windows are what we have begging for for ages!

bobbyrae
06-13-13, 07:39 AM
...the coin cost is ****ing me right now. I just expanded and started redecorating yesterday, and have not yet recouped that expense. Having to buy 16 each tables, chairs, wallpaper, and windows, along with 60 floor tiles (and other required items) is expensive...

The bottom line: for developers or whoever made these decisions to presume and assume level 40+ players could easily afford this goal inherently wrong and faulty/illogical thinking. Level does not automatically equal fat bank account. Players spend money on expanding and decorating. They don't sit in their starter restaurant, accumulating money in the event LS puts out a goal such as this one. They accumulate enough money to allow them to expand and/or decorate as they want, repeating the wait and accumulate as necessary. This morning I've spent $356,000 so far on the boarding passes, windows, decorations, and host table. I spent $128,000 on the wallpaper, which I was planning on doing today or tomorrow anyway as part of the redecorating I started yesterday. Yep, I could have gone for the black or brown at a far cheaper cost, but I really hate spending money on and then storing something I have no desire to use. So this time I bought what I wanted despite the cost.

Remember that one thing that TL does repeatedly is to "encourage gem spends". So, the way they probably see it is that, you could always buy gems with real money, convert those gems to coins and thereby become "cash rich" in the game and complete the goals! :rolleyes:

nky1111
06-13-13, 07:45 AM
The bottom line: for developers or whoever made these decisions to presume and assume level 40+ players could easily afford this goal inherently wrong and faulty/illogical thinking. Level does not automatically equal fat bank account. Players spend money on expanding and decorating. They don't sit in their starter restaurant, accumulating money in the event LS puts out a goal such as this one. They accumulate enough money to allow them to expand and/or decorate as they want, repeating the wait and accumulate as necessary.

and each expansion requires a month or more of accumulating, so having no coins at high level is very rare. 2M is just 20 days cooking anyway.

nky1111
06-13-13, 07:55 AM
so far all the goals were winnable starting from scratch. they probably test them. even the hardest like bakery thanksgiving, I regret I have given up on it and stopped playing bakery for a week. only to notice then that I just need 3 days to complete it lol.

dragonspearls
06-13-13, 08:20 AM
Remember that one thing that TL does repeatedly is to "encourage gem spends". So, the way they probably see it is that, you could always buy gems with real money, convert those gems to coins and thereby become "cash rich" in the game and complete the goals! :rolleyes:

I'm sure there are those players that do that very thing. I cannot as I have been out of work for 26 months and my health prevents me from working. No job = no cash = no gems. I'm sure I'm not the only one without the means to buy gems.

Since I started playing, I've held onto my coins until I had accumulated at least twice the expansion cost, usually more. Up until yesterday's expansion, I had kept redecorating to a minimum. I finally felt that I had enough coin to do a little something with my restaurant. So I started working on it and along comes this goal. Figures LOL.

I do commend you for sticking to your course to accomplish the goal you set for yourself. I did that initially with the spring goals because I just didn't want the items required to be purchased. I finally gave in because I was not receiving any other goals I saw others working on. Didn't finish it, didn't get the end prize. Oh well. My only regret is the having the spring wallpaper and floor tiles in storage and the coins spent on them.

Oliver118
06-13-13, 08:56 AM
I don't have them, level 37 in RS, so the goals are probably locked until a certain level that's higher than mine (as always, TL!:rolleyes:)

LadyChocoholic4
06-13-13, 09:03 AM
Too many purchases to be made with this one. I especially don't like buying 60 floor tiles -_- It's so tedious.

But I'm a sucker for ovens and recipes so I'm doing it.

ME TOO!!!!! dont really like decorating....im not creative!!! more into numbers and maths

monkeynuts21
06-13-13, 10:02 AM
Has anybody finished the fruit kabobs and know what the goal after is?

sweetieshan
06-13-13, 10:24 AM
I agree. I don't like a lot of the everyday stuff available to buy, so I stockpile money and gems. This goal is the reason I do that, because I know at some point TL will put high-coin and gem items out there that I want. I guess if I was someone who wanted to expand all the time I would be hesitant to participate, but I would much rather have a good variety of stuff I can mix-and-match to make my restaurant unique. So far, I think the stuff is super cute. I just wish there were cute nautical wall decor, but maybe that's to come.

meluffcooookie
06-13-13, 10:57 AM
I don't have enough coins for these goals :'( I'm never going to be able to finish them all... This is so heart breaking >_<

meluffcooookie
06-13-13, 11:08 AM
Can someone add how much these goals will cost altogether so I can gather that much before I begin and end up bankrupt in the process? :) I just recently began playing although my level is high, my coinage is low :P

goofy42
06-13-13, 11:25 AM
Oh, I've just spent all my money for expansion, and today... so expencive goal... Great

Oh, geez, I understand completely. I had just saved enough coins to expand...and I did! So now, I hardly have any coins left. And these new goal items really cost a lot.....oh well....I will just have to take my time accomplishing these goals-)

chocodelites
06-13-13, 11:55 AM
Here is what I spent so far;

200,000 Boarding Passes
272,000 required chairs
272,000 required tables
18,000 floor tiles @ 300 each
1,600 walls @ 100 each
20,000 navigator host
120,000 required windows
110,000 for cruise ship bars I believe you got one free so you just need 2
12,000 decorations, i chose the ones for 1,500

For a total of 1,025,600

That total does not include the stove price, they are 50,000, I bought 6 of them for 300,000 more coins, and then the first task is 50 kabobs @ 810 each = 40,500. That is as far as I can give. I am only 13 into the kabobs so far.

What is funny is that I am going on a 5 day cruise in just 9 days, I hope I can get all the cooking done by then. How ironic is it that I am getting ready for a cruise vacation and doing a cruise goal at the same time, to weird.

Gypsy_Cat
06-13-13, 12:40 PM
Here is what I spent so far;
What is funny is that I am going on a 5 day cruise in just 9 days, I hope I can get all the cooking done by then. How ironic is it that I am getting ready for a cruise vacation and doing a cruise goal at the same time, to weird.

That is hysterical!! Maybe the boat will have WiFi(?)

MizCricket
06-13-13, 12:57 PM
I'm really enjoying these goals on my tablet game. I wasn't going to do them at first because they are so expensive but I had a lot of fun creating a pool with deck chairs and poolside cafe! I'm waiting on one pair of sunglasses to get my ovens and then I'll be busy cooking again. My tablet id is chicabelita if anyone wants to see. :-)

chocodelites
06-13-13, 01:26 PM
That is hysterical!! Maybe the boat will have WiFi(?)

They do but you just may spend a lot on it just like this goal, to get just 480 minutes it will put you back $149.00.

I hope my calculations were correct, above, as it was the first time posting for me, I read the threads everyday to catch up on what is going on, but never post. I want to thank all the people that take screen shots for us, they make understanding the goals so much easier.

igames4me
06-13-13, 04:21 PM

Prepare 60 surf and turf
Serve 60 surf and turf

bss18974
06-13-13, 04:25 PM

Prepare 60 surf and turf
Serve 60 surf and turf

Which probably means the following goal will be 70 cocoanut cakes at 8 hrs each.....

TinksThots
06-13-13, 04:26 PM
Lucky lucky... I had 61 floor spaces left after putting out all my concrete tiles.

Unlucky... I have 20k coins now, and still haven't bought the chairs. What food makes the most money the quickest?!?

igames4me
06-13-13, 04:28 PM
Lucky lucky... I had 61 floor spaces left after putting out all my concrete tiles.

Unlucky... I have 20k coins now, and still haven't bought the chairs. What food makes the most money the quickest?!?

Bacon and eggs? 6 coins

TinksThots
06-13-13, 04:37 PM
Bacon and eggs? 6 coins

Ouch... I have a hard time cooking something I've already mastered when there are so many things I haven't yet. Maybe I'll just work on mastering the grill for a couple days... bunch of short stuff on there. Thanks though!

optimusprimerib
06-13-13, 07:50 PM

Best is ask your neighbors to gift you roast chicken. Its 8 coins per serving and you don't have to invest to cook for 2 days. It's free money and quick. Hope you have many neighbors who are willing to gift you the chicken :D

wealthyrich
06-14-13, 05:01 AM
How many cruise ship ovens are u all buying? 4 doesn't seem quite enough to finish the goals in time?

wealthyrich
06-14-13, 05:10 AM
Love the sea view windows !

igames4me
06-14-13, 05:34 AM
How many cruise ship ovens are u all buying? 4 doesn't seem quite enough to finish the goals in time?

I bought 10

bobbyrae
06-14-13, 08:22 AM
Best is ask your neighbors to gift you roast chicken. Its 8 coins per serving and you don't have to invest to cook for 2 days. It's free money and quick. Hope you have many neighbors who are willing to gift you the chicken :D

I suspect it would be better to ask neighbours for stew or bacon & eggs. You'll get more $$ there than roast chicken gifts. Also smores, olives & cheese, minestrone soup, Tuna melt are pretty good as well. Look for the recipes with the highest yield for the shortest time. It doesn't matter whether they sell for 8 coins or 4. Just look at the bottom line.

lizzyg23
06-14-13, 03:31 PM
I had that first cruise ship goal and now its gone... Does anyone know why? I'd appreciate any information. Thank you!

meme1098
06-14-13, 03:55 PM
When new appliances come out, I usually get 10 since recipes for goals are usually easier to complete that way.

OpeningCeremony
06-14-13, 04:22 PM
i only bought 5 ovens since they're 50,000 each and i'm patient enough. plus i'm busy mastering other recipes. if they were 10,000 i would think about getting 10. but i would only buy in increments of 5 since the # of recipes to cook in the goal is usually a multiple of 5 and/or 10

cherryberry9
06-14-13, 06:06 PM
Maybe delete and reinstall the app.

kooky panda
06-14-13, 06:10 PM
Did you complete the first goal? Once you complete the first goal, then it will disappear and a new goal will open up.
Here is the current thread for the goals.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53602-Restaurant-Goals-6-12-13/page7

wealthyrich
06-14-13, 09:55 PM
To complete fruit kabob is 2 gems , what about surf n turf and coconut cake? Thanks

elektraalpha
06-14-13, 11:06 PM
That costs over 1mil to complete 3 goals. My saved coins for expansion gone in only 1 day.

I'm waiting fro metalsheets for the 5th oven. Also time to clear neighbor list.

minidemon88
06-15-13, 12:52 AM

Usually is 6-10 appliances. This time round I bought 10 ovens. Wanna complete the goals much faster. :p

Oliver118
06-15-13, 06:30 AM
I feel left out because I haven't got all of this. Only level 37!

igames4me
06-15-13, 07:16 AM

there is still like 30 something days on the goal...so you can try to level up.... but remember save your coins cuz you need 1 mil plus coins to complete the goal

TinksThots
06-15-13, 07:26 AM

Cook cedar planked fish on as many grills as you can - 90 xp each every hour. Don't sleep this month. Good luck! :D

lizzyg23
06-15-13, 02:55 PM
Did you complete the first goal? Once you complete the first goal, then it will disappear and a new goal will open up.
Here is the current thread for the goals.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53602-Restaurant-Goals-6-12-13/page7

No I didn't complete the first goal. I didn't have 200,000 coins to pay for that first one. So I left it and exited the game and when I came back later it was gone...

igames4me
06-15-13, 03:00 PM
Next goal

Prepare 70 coconut cake
Serve 70 coconut cAke

bigbux3
06-15-13, 03:13 PM
These goals are asking too much. MrGinja or Ginga, where are you now?! :(

TinksThots
06-15-13, 03:21 PM
These goals are asking too much. MrGinja or Ginga, where are you now?! :(

They were designed to be super challenging. I'm predicting a whooooole bunch of frustrated and disappointed people the closer we get to the end of the timer. Especially when they yank the goals early, which everyone needs to be expecting, because it's been happening every time for a while now.

This isn't gonna end pretty.

kallen1973
06-15-13, 07:09 PM
Can someone add how much these goals will cost altogether so I can gather that much before I begin and end up bankrupt in the process? :) I just recently began playing although my level is high, my coinage is low :P

A few players did that earlier the thread. I guess its between a 1.5 mill and 2 mill. Ouch

kooky panda
06-15-13, 07:22 PM
If the goals are totally gone from your game, try restarting your device. If they are still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

kooky panda
06-15-13, 07:49 PM
Next goal

Prepare 70 coconut cake
Serve 70 coconut cAke

Thanks!! I have updated post 1 through here.

helpfaq
06-16-13, 12:21 AM
Next goal

Prepare 70 coconut cake
Serve 70 coconut cAke

I'll be up to this goal in a few hours!! :) I'm guessing the 3rd dish will be 90.

TinksThots
06-16-13, 12:22 AM
>>>DON'T FORGET, GOALS HAVE A TENDENCY TO DISAPPEAR BEFORE THE TIMER RUNS OUT.
>>>EXPECT IT AND PREPARE ACCORDINGLY, JUST IN CASE.

>>>GET MORE COINS FASTER: Only cook things that are on their way to either level 1 or 3, those are the coin bonus levels. I mastered several short recipes over the last couple days before I went "DUH!", facepalmed, and started hunting down my 1's and 3's instead of only going by the hours and coin value per serving. :D

helpfaq
06-16-13, 12:23 AM
I'll be up to this goal in a few hours!! :) I'm guessing the 3rd dish will be 90.

No, my bad, I got confused. I just went back to page 1. I'm starting meal 2 soon!!

aldryne26
06-16-13, 01:04 AM
what kind of stove is needed to make a tropical kabobs?

TinksThots
06-16-13, 08:26 AM
what kind of stove is needed to make a tropical kabobs?
Check out the first post on the first page of this thread, it's the appliance that comes with these goals, the cruise ship stove. You have to complete other goals in the set first to unlock it, they're all lined out in that post. ;)

sugarshack29
06-16-13, 11:49 AM
I don't think I'll complete all the goals. I don't have a lot of neighbors and prefer it that way. I haven't had my restaurant for a long time so don't have parts built up and am still working on my third required stove. That's okay, I'll still keep plucking away and at least get some benefits from it. Good luck to everyone that is working on finishing:)

gilm0regirl
06-16-13, 11:59 AM
Oh wow. I'm only level 42 and this challenge is rinsing my coin total. I'm having to shore up coins to complete each goal. Slowly.

Still, I've worked out a strategy. High profit short and long time recipes like mutton leg, grilled corn, roast turkey to rack up the coins. Visiting all my neighbours for extra coins. Selling the decor I can part with.

I like 20-24 tables max and I already have 12 round tables and red chairs in my little swing dance restaurant booth. So although I'll buy all the anchor tables and deckchairs the goal requires, I'll sell and then buy as I go to save 1,700 coins a time until I only end up with 8 of each in my restaurant.

I'll probably just get the one bar and then use gems instead of buying the other bars because frankly, why have more than one bar? I'm not Don Draper.

Still, I'm not sure if I'll have time to complete this. I'll give it a go though because that open floored pool area looks great.

TinksThots
06-16-13, 12:06 PM
So although I'll buy all the anchor tables and deckchairs the goal requires, I'll sell and then buy as I go to save 1,700 coins a time until I only end up with 8 of each in my restaurant.

CAREFUL, don't sell any until that goal is completed and gone! I've seen people on here before who did that, and the ones they sold came back off the total in the goal and they had to buy them again to get it checkmarked. I don't know if it happens every time, but it's definitely possible. Not a chance I'd take on stuff this expensive! :eek:

gilm0regirl
06-16-13, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the warning. It's still recognising them at the moment but I will keep an eye on it.

TinksThots
06-16-13, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the warning. It's still recognising them at the moment but I will keep an eye on it.
No problem, good luck! :D

HNO3
06-16-13, 01:05 PM
Does the bar goal lead to anything else or can I leave it for last? I'm strapped for coins and would rather spend the money on 2 more cruise ship stoves for now.

diamondesign
06-16-13, 01:49 PM
With 4 ovens and my schedule, if I cook them just right, I think I can do all the cooking in 18 days. Plenty of time with this goal, as long as there is nothing after the coconut cakes.

monkeynuts21
06-16-13, 05:33 PM
A goal that takes more than 2 days, deep joy. Enjoying :-)

kerryreen
06-17-13, 03:04 AM
I am level 45 and cannot unlock the anchor tables. I have completed the first part. So what am I doing wrong?

Rainstorms45
06-17-13, 03:55 AM
Well I'm slowly up to 10 tables and 9 chairs... lol this is ****ing me!!! I wish I never expanded!!! I would b on te cooking part by now.....

TinksThots
06-17-13, 03:00 PM
I am level 45 and cannot unlock the anchor tables. I have completed the first part. So what am I doing wrong?
You have to work back and forth between them to unlock each part. One part of a goal will unlock part of another one, and part of that one will unlock part of another one, you'll be bouncing back and forth between two or three goals the whole time until eventually the whole set will come together. It's kinda confusing at first, but you'll get the hang of it. :)

Rainstorms45
06-18-13, 04:31 AM
Ahhhhhhhh need only one more chair... I have 31 gems sooo tempted to use 2 to skip the last chair!!!! But still gotta come up with enough cash for the 3 bars...... making pork buns and olive trays...

auntie_mello
06-18-13, 08:08 AM
What do you mean "on their way to level 1 or 3"?

Rusakko
06-18-13, 08:24 AM
What we have to after coconut cakes? Does anyone know?

meme1098
06-18-13, 08:35 AM
What we have to after coconut cakes? Does anyone know?

Hopefully that's the end of the goal since its the last recipe. Better be something really good at the end after all the $$$ spent on this one.

igames4me
06-18-13, 12:54 PM
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p697/igames4me/D57E8741-F5A7-45CA-A6A7-F9482B48AA44-537-00000069F321DC1E_zps129f0b06.jpg

OpeningCeremony
06-18-13, 01:33 PM
looks good! can't wait. still on the surf & turf part

bobbyrae
06-18-13, 01:34 PM

Congrats on getting them done so quickly!

igames4me
06-18-13, 01:36 PM
Congrats on getting them done so quickly!

Thanks that was on my main Account
<<<<on this account I can't even buy all the chairs lol yet still trying

meme1098
06-18-13, 02:01 PM
It helps to have lots of the ovens. I have 15 and am on the last go round of cake. The goal prize is cute but RS seems to be turning into zoo story what with all the animals lately.:o

bigbux3
06-18-13, 02:03 PM
I still have a LONG way to go.
I've seen many of my neighbors with that item above.

meme1098
06-18-13, 02:06 PM
They probably skipped some of the goal with gems but what is the fun in that? I don't get the idea of skipping with gems. Everyone's always asking for goals & then they just skip most of it.

bss18974
06-18-13, 02:16 PM
I completed without gems using 10 ovens. The sooner you can build up the ovens, the easier to complete the goals. I also had over 100 screws available in my parts and about 60 metal plates so I completed 7 ovens immediately. Then with requests for metal plates and gifts, completed the last 3 ovens next day. Got a lot of help from my neighbors.

bigbux3
06-18-13, 02:55 PM
I completed without gems using 10 ovens. The sooner you can build up the ovens, the easier to complete the goals. I also had over 100 screws available in my parts and about 60 metal plates so I completed 7 ovens immediately. Then with requests for metal plates and gifts, completed the last 3 ovens next day. Got a lot of help from my neighbors.

The thing is, the goals are so expensive that I only have about 100,000 coins each day. Since the oven is 50,000 and I buy more, I'm left with an amount around 50,000 coins, and I try and cook food that will give me a lot of coins. There aren't many foods, but if there are, then they're expensive to buy to cook.

Restaurant Story should be paid attention to. The amount it costs to cook food should be looked at and changed. The amount of plates the food has should be raised to keep our counters stocked longer like Bakery Story. And the amount of revenue you'll collect when customers eat the food should also be raised.

bobbyrae
06-18-13, 03:07 PM
There aren't many foods, but if there are, then they're expensive to buy to cook.

Restaurant Story should be paid attention to. The amount it costs to cook food should be looked at and changed. The amount of plates the food has should be raised to keep our counters stocked longer like Bakery Story. And the amount of revenue you'll collect when customers eat the food should also be raised.

I could not agree with you more. It is crazy trying to earn a decent amount of money and keep counters stocked.

OpeningCeremony
06-18-13, 03:19 PM
(...)

i would not be happy if the food stayed on the counters as long as they do on bakery story. i still have halloween food that are at over 10,000 plates in Bakery Story. and my entire bakery shop is being overrun with food on counters (100,000 - 200,000 plates) and i have zero space for any more food. at this rate i can't work on mastering new food.

i think the balances in restaurant story is much better than bakery story. i have a ton of full counters in restaurant story. i have 18 appliance slots.

Rainstorms45
06-18-13, 06:57 PM
Ahhhhh... I can finally cook!! I now have 3 stoves and am working on the fist cooking goal... still cooking pork buns to get more stoves.. need one more for the check on 4 stoves and I hope to get at least 10 altogether..... my wonderful neighbors have been giving me those stove parts so I don't have to wait for them now.

carabellexo
06-18-13, 11:16 PM

Aw this is so cute! I have 10 more coconut cakes to do and then I'll be finished too! :)

minidemon88
06-19-13, 12:50 AM
20 coconut cakes more before I can unlock the final reward. Gogogo!

carabellexo
06-19-13, 06:22 AM
I'm finished :) :)

TinksThots
06-19-13, 11:36 AM
What do you mean "on their way to level 1 or 3"?
When mastering any food, you get a coin bonus at levels 1 and 3, and a gem at levels 2 and 4. For quick coins, cook things that are already close to reaching either level 1 or 3 so you'll get that bonus. :)

lizzygee23
06-21-13, 09:01 PM
We might have to reach a certain level because on my phone, I'm on level 27 and the ocean view windows don't unlock until level 40... Does that mean we won't get those goals until level 40? But their timed... So if I don't reach level 40 in 24 days, then I won't get to participate in these goals? I'm a little peeved about this...

igames4me
06-21-13, 09:02 PM
We might have to reach a certain level because on my phone, I'm on level 27 and the ocean view windows don't unlock until level 40... Does that mean we won't get those goals until level 40? But their timed... So if I don't reach level 40 in 24 days, then I won't get to participate in these goals? I'm a little peeved about this...

It was stated that there's goals were made for levels 40+

lizzygee23
06-21-13, 09:04 PM
I'm very disappointed in the cost of completing these goals. I need over 1 million coins to complete the first 3 goals!? Seriously? I only have 250,000 coins... Anyone else really upset about this?

CuteTali
06-21-13, 09:06 PM
They warned us ahead of time and it was made that way on purpose. Here is the thread:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53602-Restaurant-Goals-6-12-13

lizzygee23
06-21-13, 09:06 PM
It was stated that there's goals were made for levels 40+

Which is incredibly unfair for all players under level 40. Not that their missing much. These goals are way too expensive.

lizzygee23
06-21-13, 09:09 PM
They warned us ahead of time and it was made that way on purpose. Here is the thread:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53602-Restaurant-Goals-6-12-13

Ok... But for people who don't frequent the forum, there was no warning? That's just silly. And it doesn't look like it was much warning... Just a post along with the update thread.

Oliver118
06-22-13, 01:07 AM
The goals are locked to a higher level, 'cause I can't get them:(

minidemon88
06-22-13, 01:13 AM
The goals are locked to a higher level, 'cause I can't get them:(

They did mentioned this set of goals are available to level40+ players. Be prepare for massive coins loss once you start the goals rolling. XD

nky1111
06-22-13, 02:57 AM
1 M is just 10 days cooking.. still plenty of time to complete them

chloesbakery5
06-22-13, 06:17 AM
Cook things level 1 & 3 could u explain that? Thanks

chloesbakery5
06-22-13, 06:19 AM
Could u explain this, I'm not familiar with the goal levels:-)

BogKitty
06-22-13, 07:18 AM
The cruise ship goals were tough, but they give you a long time to complete them. It's so cool to see all the cruise ship restaurants!

EmmaSurf
06-22-13, 01:33 PM
I gotta feel for TL even though sometimes I'm frustrated with them. I think they are trying to put in goals for lower levels (grangran cheap stuff) - some people thought it was too easy; and this one for higher levels - which frustrates lower level people. I'm just happy that these goals didn't require gems. I know it's frustrating for lower level players to see goals they can't attain but it's that way in most games at one time or another. If I could just get back the gems that disappeared I'd be happy but since I know they don't do that, I just don't buy any for real money and don't squirrel too many away. That way if I lose 10 versus 50, I don't get as crazy :)

Just know if you miss this goal there will be another one in a bit, so soon you won't even remember this one ! The only suggestion I'd make to TL is if the goals disappear before the deadline, then it would be nice for a warning flash to pop up so players wouldn't start if it was obvious they had no way to finish.

TinksThots
06-22-13, 03:38 PM
Cook things level 1 & 3 could u explain that? Thanks
When mastering any food, you get a coin bonus at levels 1 and 3, and a gem at levels 2 and 4. For quick coins, cook things that are already close to reaching either level 1 or 3 so you'll get that bonus. :)

TinksThots
06-22-13, 03:41 PM
Just know if you miss this goal there will be another one in a bit, so soon you won't even remember this one ! The only suggestion I'd make to TL is if the goals disappear before the deadline, then it would be nice for a warning flash to pop up so players wouldn't start if it was obvious they had no way to finish.
I asked Kooky to add a warning about that to the first page, and she did (thanks!), but there hasn't been a popup in-game for goals being yanked early every time it's happened before, so I wouldn't count on one this time, expensive goals or not. :(

Rainstorms45
06-24-13, 08:20 AM
I'm soooooo happy!!!!! I am on the coconut cakes!!!! I thought it would be impossible to get this far with this expensive goal but thanks to pork buns I'm almost finished!!

lotuskat
06-24-13, 08:36 AM
Which is incredibly unfair for all players under level 40. Not that their missing much. These goals are way too expensive.

TL's trying to switch between goals for entry-level players and those who have been playing for a while.

kooky panda
06-24-13, 10:56 AM
I had that first cruise ship goal and now its gone... Does anyone know why? I'd appreciate any information. Thank you!
Getting back to the original topic.

Did your goal come back?
If not have you sent an email to support?

tennysonrobin
06-25-13, 06:15 PM
after 50 dishes of the first recipe, what is next? can anyone tell me??? I have only 6 ovens and it's just 20 days left until the goal is expired, am I gonna make it?

kooky panda
06-25-13, 07:28 PM
after 50 dishes of the first recipe, what is next? can anyone tell me??? I have only 6 ovens and it's just 20 days left until the goal is expired, am I gonna make it?
Check post 1 for a list of the goals.

danteez
06-25-13, 07:54 PM
i still don't get it. How to get the cruise ship stove. How to unlock the goal? Coz i think i finish all the goals except the shady service.. Does it include the goals to get the cruise stove?

kooky panda
06-25-13, 08:11 PM
i still don't get it. How to get the cruise ship stove. How to unlock the goal? Coz i think i finish all the goals except the shady service.. Does it include the goals to get the cruise stove?

You will need to follow the goals in post 1.

Check out the first post on the first page of this thread, it's the appliance that comes with these goals, the cruise ship stove. You have to complete other goals in the set first to unlock it, they're all lined out in that post. ;)

gilm0regirl
06-28-13, 01:09 AM
No problem, good luck! :D

It worked!

I bought 6 ovens (over a couple of days) and I'm now on course to complete ahead of time :)

TinksThots
06-28-13, 06:35 AM
It worked!

I bought 6 ovens (over a couple of days) and I'm now on course to complete ahead of time :)
Glad to hear it! :D

Francys08
07-01-13, 01:22 PM
I spent a lot of money of this challenge but is was worth it

misskristen23
07-02-13, 05:13 PM
I've finished all the birthday goals about 1 week ago and I haven't gotten any more. The only goal I have are the game update ones. Any help or advice would be awesome.

TinksThots
07-02-13, 08:05 PM
I've finished all the birthday goals about 1 week ago and I haven't gotten any more. The only goal I have are the game update ones. Any help or advice would be awesome.
If you're below level 40, there aren't any other goals right now.

igames4me
07-06-13, 09:14 AM
Yes finally finish these goals on this account

Had 193,000 coins when goals appeared... Able to finish with no gems used
And working on current goals and have 500,000 coins

So yes it's possible to finish them if you aren't coin rich at first

twospoons
07-08-13, 08:38 PM
a great lesson in checking the forum first - I got the goal with a 9 day clock and thought that meant I'd be able to complete it in nine days. but no, I just happened to hit level 40 in the midst of this goal period. so there goes that 200K cruise ticket. :-(

AdorkableGeek
07-11-13, 02:33 AM
I literally only received this goal yesterday evening. 5 days to complete now. O.o Impossible but even if I don't get the final prize the d?cor is beautiful.

AdorkableGeek
07-11-13, 02:34 AM
*decor. Sorry for the double post. I didn't realise the French character wouldn't show up.

bercause
07-11-13, 11:47 AM
Darn, I just started playing RS again and I only have 5 days left to complete the goals. I bought all that decor, but now I'm poor! I hope I can make it. xD

tan5314
07-11-13, 06:28 PM
I have only 6 ovens and it's just 20 days left until the goal is expired, am I gonna make it?

Can anyone tell me why some people have 20 days left after getting the stoves while others have 5-7 days for the whole task?

I had 8 that turned into 7 in a few hours and though I had hardly wasted a minute that's just impossible!

maguar
07-12-13, 02:58 AM
Can anyone tell me why some people have 20 days left after getting the stoves while others have 5-7 days for the whole task?

I had 8 that turned into 7 in a few hours and though I had hardly wasted a minute that's just impossible!

These goals all came out at the same time and had about 33 days. I believe you need to be at level 40 or more to see these goals. So people who got to level 40 after the goals started see the same countdown as those who were level 40+ at the start.

sweett383
07-12-13, 07:35 AM
I'm not sure what to do I'm on an iPad 2 and I can not find my prize of the glass bottom view. I've checked my inventory and alas nothing.

tan5314
07-12-13, 05:01 PM
maguar, thanks for the answer.

Anyway I'm having fun with these goals. Just wish I had 5 more days.

nicxole
07-13-13, 04:08 PM
agh I'm so sad, I haven't played this in awhile and discovered these goals today, I wish I would've seen them sooner! the ending prize is so cute. If TL is feeling generous they should extend the goals :D

maguar
07-13-13, 05:03 PM
I'm not sure what to do I'm on an iPad 2 and I can not find my prize of the glass bottom view. I've checked my inventory and alas nothing.

Have you tried force closing (exit out completely so it's not running in the background) and restarting?

keldeo11
07-13-13, 09:16 PM
Im level 39 and I need 3,794 xp to next level and I dont get goals till level 40 so iwish they would start the 34 day limit as soon as you reach level 40

keldeo11
07-13-13, 09:17 PM
And I only have 2 days left

Reeseys
07-14-13, 06:58 AM
And I only have 2 days left

I agree. When I got the cruise ship goals I was only given about a week to complete. As hard as I tried I just had to admit defeat.instead, I get to complete the carnival goals :p

mamajohotpot
07-14-13, 02:28 PM
I don't think it is fair to give some people 30 days and other 5 days. TL needs to rethink these goals either everyone starts at the same time or if you if come in the middle you get the same time.

igames4me
07-14-13, 02:40 PM
I don't think it is fair to give some people 30 days and other 5 days. TL needs to rethink these goals either everyone starts at the same time or if you if come in the middle you get the same time.

These goals where not aimed for players below level 40
So if you reached that level in between you could try them but it was stated by tl these were coin hungry

flynlow
07-14-13, 05:38 PM
that's an incredibly lame way to set up quest timers. took my time with the 50 surf and turf cause it said i had 21 days or something like that, finished it and got the last gran gran goal of 70 dishes that take 8 hours and only was given 3 days to complete! obviously impossible with the 4 stoves you're told to set up. with perfect timing one could get 3 dishes a day so only 9 per stove in 3 days....it would take at least 8 stoves to even have a chance at that! what's the deal!

TinksThots
07-14-13, 06:34 PM
that's an incredibly lame way to set up quest timers. took my time with the 50 surf and turf cause it said i had 21 days or something like that, finished it and got the last gran gran goal of 70 dishes that take 8 hours and only was given 3 days to complete! obviously impossible with the 4 stoves you're told to set up. with perfect timing one could get 3 dishes a day so only 9 per stove in 3 days....it would take at least 8 stoves to even have a chance at that! what's the deal!
Personally, I build 10 of every appliance anyway, to master quicker, but that's just what I choose to do. It's easily possible to complete any goal set with just a couple stoves, with plenty of time left over, but not if you get started when the timer's almost up.

You're not given 3 days to complete, you have 3 days left. Goal sets come out with roughly a month on the timer, on whatever date is on the goal thread title. It's plenty of time, but not if you're a weekly player, or don't start playing until the goals are almost over, or whatever other reason you run out of time.

It's the same as any other deadline. You don't go to a theater and ask them to replay a movie they pulled a month ago. You don't go to a restaurant and ask them to reorder the ingredients tonight so you can have last week's special. You don't beat down the grocery store doors when you get there half an hour past closing time. You're either on time, or you're not. It may not be your fault at all, but it's not their fault either. I've been playing since January, and the longest it's taken me to complete any goal set was almost two weeks as a daily player, and those were the cruise goals. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand the frustration, I have locked stuff in RS/BS that I can't get because I didn't know the games existed in time, and that wasn't my fault at all, but it's no one else's fault either. It just is what it is. I'll get the next one, and so will all of you. ;-)

AdorkableGeek
07-15-13, 04:26 AM
I agree. When I got the cruise ship goals I was only given about a week to complete. As hard as I tried I just had to admit defeat.instead, I get to complete the carnival goals :p

Me too but I succumb to the need to complete goals and departed with my precious, hard earned gems. *cough*not to mention invested in a little more*cough* XD

Haator
07-15-13, 10:49 AM
I had about one week to complete this goals too. I almost did it - 3 hours to finish tasks, and sudenly goals dissapeared. Thanks a lot. My sleepless nights were useless. I will consider to continue playing this game in future, it has no sense when conditions are changing this way. Thank once again for my wasted time.

tan5314
07-16-13, 12:02 AM
7 days for the whole task, tons of coins, great neighbors, 6 stoves (one per day)... I decided that if I manage to finish all tasks but the very last one I'll spend my 70 gems on it.

But that was fun! I hope that there won't be another unique task for level 50+ soon, I need some rest!

misskristen23
07-23-13, 02:54 AM
Im level 40 and waiting to get cruise ship goals.... when will I get them?

AdorkableGeek
07-23-13, 03:19 AM
^Unfortunately I think the cruise ship goal has ended (judging by the date of the previous posts). Goals start and end on a certain date.

misskristen23
07-24-13, 03:41 PM
Sigh....I want goals.....ive had nothing for weeks. Same thing with bakery story..

grammasila
03-10-14, 02:33 PM
do I lose all the goals I met for not meeting the one that expired ?

kooky panda
03-10-14, 02:53 PM
do I lose all the goals I met for not meeting the one that expired ?
If you miss doing a limited goal, it was not keep you from getting any new goals that come into the game!