PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know?

Unregistered
07-10-10, 11:51 PM
I was wandering, how much do you get when you sell items that bought with gems? (yeah I know it is stupid thing to do, but i still would like to know. don't you?)
Maybe Norman can help on this if nobody know, please.

Also, anybody would like to bet on how soon we will see somebody screaming because he/she has accidentally harvested roses? :D

Unregistered
07-11-10, 05:56 AM
Hee! The only reason why I haven't planted roses is because I'm afraid of accidentally harvesting them! I'm trying to figure out where I can put them that is far away from anything I do have to harvest.

Wouldn't it be great if you could get gems when you harvested roses?

Plowette
07-11-10, 10:21 AM
Hee! The only reason why I haven't planted roses is because I'm afraid of accidentally harvesting them! I'm trying to figure out where I can put them that is far away from anything I do have to harvest.

Wouldn't it be great if you could get gems when you harvested roses?

New at this.....what's wrong with harvesting roses? Don't they grow back? Or is it due to cosmetic reasons?

TongaTom
07-11-10, 10:25 AM
New at this.....what's wrong with harvesting roses? Don't they grow back? Or is it due to cosmetic reasons?

Roses are the same as the rest of the flowers. Once you've harvested/picked them, you need to buy them again. They're not like trees.

Hawk 8
07-11-10, 06:29 PM
I have not ran across anyone who has sold a gem bought item. Im guessing it is going to follow the same rule as the money items and it will be have the gems price but roses cost one gem so I would probably email team lava and get an answer from them

Zygron
07-12-10, 01:05 AM
They should make it so you harvest them for 1 gem so you can always buy it back again.
Or make it so it is like trees and harvest them (only the flower goes but the stem remains and flowers again)
Can only see heartache for a gem item that can be harvested and gone with a wayward tap ...

Unregistered
07-12-10, 06:02 AM
They should make it so you harvest them for 1 gem so you can always buy it back again.
Or make it so it is like trees and harvest them (only the flower goes but the stem remains and flowers again)
Can only see heartache for a gem item that can be harvested and gone with a wayward tap ...

Yes! This would be perfect for us and TeamLava. No one will be making a gem profit and no one would cry if they accidentally picked their roses.

Donnahh
07-12-10, 07:29 AM
Disappointed to realise that planting roses costs 1 gem...I already planted them without realising. I'm fine with decorations costing gems, but why must crops and flowers cost gems? One click (when they are ready to harvest) and you lose them as well. All you get in return is a few coins..hardly worth it.

So, there you have it. A few coins :/