PDA

View Full Version : New Teamlava Games

Unregistered
12-28-10, 12:51 PM
Just wondering what you thought about these games.

Source- Trademarks of Teamlava (Trademarkia)

Unregistered
12-28-10, 12:56 PM
I'm looking forward to pet story 

Unregistered
12-28-10, 01:07 PM
So do you work for TL and these are the games you guys are considering? I saw the thread where it shows nightclub story as a shoe-in for the next release via the screenshot..

Unregistered
12-28-10, 01:10 PM
I don't think the poster works for them. I've seen the same info myself on trademarkia. It's public info. And I too am looking forward to pet, zoo, and hospital stories as long as their not like treasure.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 01:16 PM
Just to make things clear, I don't work for Teamlva. You will see me around on the forums a lot. My ID is MMSIsaac.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 01:57 PM
And I too am looking forward to pet, zoo, and hospital stories as long as their not like treasure.

TS is the worse! It just worries me that TL is going straight downhill judging from TS which is their latest offering.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 04:04 PM
Until City Story gets an expansion and we start having regular updates in all of the existing games. We did just get a very nice update for RS and Bakery. They managed to put in some nice items for CS but the quality in the 2 new buildings is not nearly as good. I know they were probably in a hurry trying to get something to us by Christmas, but if they were not so busy pushing out that dog of a game Treasure Story, they would not have had to rush so.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 06:03 PM
Thanks for your replies!!!!

MMSIsaac

FarmerFruitshake
12-28-10, 06:05 PM
Thanks for your replies!!!!

MMSIsaac

I want none of the above. I'd rather have a better product in the ones they have -- especially the original, Farm Story -- than more cruddy clones with the same weaknesses as the existing gem-trap drivel.

Hence I will not be voting in your poll.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 06:09 PM
I want none of the above. I'd rather have a better product in the ones they have -- especially the original, Farm Story -- than more cruddy clones with the same weaknesses as the existing gem-trap drivel.

Hence I will not be voting in your poll.

I would have had "no more games" as a choice, but you can only have 10 choices for the poll. I didn't want to leave any games out.

Thx for your honesty!

MMSIsaac

Unregistered
12-28-10, 06:12 PM
I would have had "no more games" as a choice, but you can only have 10 choices for the poll. I didn't want to leave any games out.

Thx for your honesty!

MMSIsaac

... couldn't you have left "Island Story" out? I mean, isn't Treasure Trap sort of like an Island Story?

Unregistered
12-28-10, 06:14 PM
... couldn't you have left "Island Story" out? I mean, isn't Treasure Trap sort of like an Island Story?

And, really, why have a Cafe Story when there's both Restaurant and Bakery? At that rate, if you're getting so infinitely (and yet redundantly) esoteric why not Authentic Carolina Pork Barbecue Joint Story, Hot Dog Stand Story, Seafood Restaurant Story, Kosher Story and Bistro Story?

Unregistered
12-28-10, 06:15 PM
It is still a choice! -MMSIsaac

Unregistered
12-28-10, 06:39 PM
And, really, why have a Cafe Story when there's both Restaurant and Bakery? At that rate, if you're getting so infinitely (and yet redundantly) esoteric why not Authentic Carolina Pork Barbecue Joint Story, Hot Dog Stand Story, Seafood Restaurant Story, Kosher Story and Bistro Story?

Hey, I'm not the one making the games. Teamlava is making the games they want to make.

I'll add to my thread-

Post a game if your idea for a game that you think Teamlava should consider! Please have a serious answer.

MMSIsaac

Unregistered
12-28-10, 07:18 PM
Hey, I'm not the one making the games. Teamlava is making the games they want to make.

I'll add to my thread-

Post a game if your idea for a game that you think Teamlava should consider! Please have a serious answer.

MMSIsaac

Ocean story. Where you master different sea life somehow, keeping your ocean clean.

I enjoy all the story games thus far, with the exception of treasure. But that's just me.

lesleypsg1

Unregistered
12-28-10, 07:22 PM
Ocean story. Where you master different sea life somehow, keeping your ocean clean.

I enjoy all the story games thus far, with the exception of treasure. But that's just me.

lesleypsg1

Interesting idea!

Unregistered
01-02-11, 07:07 PM
Hi, I voted in your poll, however, my first preference is for TL to release a badly needed update for Farm Story.
So many of us on FS love the game, but there hasn't been an update with crops, etc in a very LONG time...it would be nice to see more expansions, crops, etc on this game as opposed to marketing more games and neglecting existing ones.
The updates on RS and BS were nice, hope to see one on FS.
But I have to say that TS was awful. I deleted it after 3 days of play.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 02:38 PM
I do not want any of the above stories. I would like to see something like Supermarket story or something like City or restaurant story.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 02:50 PM
I like the idea of a Fish Story/Ocean Story. That would be fun!

Unregistered
01-12-11, 04:59 PM
Would love to see an Amusement Park Story. Also, Zoo Story would be awesome! (that's the one I voted for)

Unregistered
01-16-11, 02:07 AM
There has allready been a farm story update - farm story summer. If they add more updates it will become like restaurant story and bakery story

Unregistered
01-26-11, 02:48 PM
Definitely pet story or hotel story! :D

Unregistered
01-26-11, 05:17 PM
There has allready been a farm story update - farm story summer. If they add more updates it will become like restaurant story and bakery story

Umm, not really. I actually had Summer before the original FS, almost 8 months ago... I certainly wouldn't call it an update. The updates we all want are new crops and decorations. How will that make it like RS and BS?

Donnahh
03-01-11, 12:54 AM
I'm an old skool gamer.

I'm all for Rollercoaster Story. And yes, I still have Roller Coaster Tycoon Deluxe installed on this PC :)

Unregistered
03-01-11, 08:30 AM
I don't want to see any of them until the problems with the existing games are resolved.

redbites
03-28-11, 04:23 PM
What about garage story that would be cool?

lavaloser
03-29-11, 04:08 PM
While yes, I would like them to work on their existing games before they start rolling out new ones, I think that all the existing ones do not need to be updated that much. I would vote for a Zoo Story or Hotel Story. ;)

ducksloveme
03-30-11, 07:45 AM
Nightclub story has already been released! Why did you list that? If nightclub story was already released, then I would honestly vote for that!

diverDestiny
03-31-11, 04:28 PM
I vote for cruise ship story that stops at different islands. You grow your ship by adding berths, restaurants, shops, pools, spa, bars, library, bridge, gym, slides, bowling, rock wall, clubs, theatre, disco, piano bar,sports complex etc... You can make food and drinks, too.

Allafat
04-01-11, 04:20 PM
I just want new android games! Come on!