PDA

View Full Version : Dragon IOS Version 1.5 Bugs

cynicalgenecidal
06-11-13, 09:04 PM
I play on a ipad and Dragon story asked for a update it said it was just the dragon quests and battle arena witch I already has so I updated anyways, but once I updated and went back to my game I'm forced to tilt my ipad to the side instead of viewing it facing up :( am I the only one or is this with everybody? The only problem I really have with this is that its too zoomed in so I can't even see all my island anymore :(

Edited:

Hey everyone,

Thanks for sharing all of the issues so our team can investigate them. Some items may be changes that we intentionally made by design, but other changes may actually be new bugs, so thank you for sharing any noticeable changes so we can check them and provide more information as soon as we can.

Breeding Issue:
As PonyRoar commented, the breeding issue has been fixed in Dragon Story. If you were attempting to breed your dragons, the game resulted in a sync error after you force closed the game.

Portrait Mode:
This feature was removed in Dragon Story 1.5 for many different reasons. The easiest one to explain is that you can encounter a number of different issues when you change your viewing orientation between landscape and portrait while the game was still open. It is difficult to maintain multiple UI layouts and ensure no issues arise when switching between different orientations for all existing game features, but also new ones we may introduce in the future.

Farm Issue:
We are aware of the issue that the farms do not remember the last crop planted when switching to different farms of the same type. This is likely not an actual change, but a new bug, since we would want to maintain the smooth flow and access between multiple farms. We are currently investigating how this issue occurred in the latest version.

If there are any other issues or changes that you notice in Dragon Story 1.5, definitely share it with us so we can look into it as soon as possible. Thanks!

karamsay
06-11-13, 09:20 PM
YES! I reinstalled my game, hoping it would fix my trading portal, and now I don't have portrait mode anymore. I liked it better when I could see more of my neighbors' island at once, it made playing with dragons much easier. We should at least be able to zoom out more :(

bjjsteve
06-11-13, 09:22 PM
Unlock the screen and then turn it and re-lock it.

Escape77
06-11-13, 09:48 PM

????
I have the same problem how do you lock and relics on the iPad 2? I hate the landscape version

Escape77
06-11-13, 09:48 PM
I play on a ipad and Dragon story asked for a update it said it was just the dragon quests and battle arena witch I already has so I updated anyways, but once I updated and went back to my game I'm forced to tilt my ipad to the side instead of viewing it facing up :( am I the only one or is this with everybody? The only problem I really have with this is that its too zoomed in so I can't even see all my island anymore :(
Good to know I'm not the only one that hates it lol

06-11-13, 10:07 PM
I didnt see anything new in the updates. Unless there is a new trap.

karamsay
06-11-13, 10:35 PM

My screen wasn't locked, all my other TL apps rotate just fine.

Also, I am noticing that I am now unable to see many of my neighbors' habitats. The dragons are just floating on the ground. Awesome "update"...

HenryLucky1
06-11-13, 11:08 PM

Also, I am noticing that I am now unable to see many of my neighbors' habitats. The dragons are just floating on the ground. Awesome "update"...

It's same with android, so you feel our pain, a little :)

shortysright
06-12-13, 12:00 AM

I'm having the same problem and its very frustrating!!!

lizardtwins
06-12-13, 12:21 AM
I no longer have the ability to toggle between other TeamLava games after the update and also can't rotate my screen. Very annoying. Please put the game toggle thing back.

ascherb
06-12-13, 03:44 AM
Same here ... Glad I am not alone.... Liked portrait mode far better... Since you can see more...

momohuny
06-12-13, 04:03 AM
Has anyone else experienced this? Now when I select two dragons to breed, they move over to the breeding den, but no timer appears (and no finish button appears). If I quit and restart the game, both dragons are gone from the breeding den.

This started last night after two dragons finished breeding - I installed the new update thinking that it might fix the situation, but it's still not working.

Any help would be appreciated!

maguar
06-12-13, 04:14 AM
I've reported this over

HenryLucky1
06-12-13, 04:20 AM
* Check your connection
* Force close the game
* Restart device

moostermine
06-12-13, 04:33 AM
So even though I have the battle arena and quests, I updated to the latest version of Dragon Story for iOS...WELL DON'T!!!

They've changed a fundamental feature/ability in the game. When you plant something...say diamond dates and then move to the next farm to plant something there, DS remembers where you were in the list of items, so I could quickly plant 6 sets of diamond dates....WELL, the latest version makes you start at the beginning of the list again instead of remembering where you were!!

So I planted Diamond Dates once, went to next farm and by instinct went to tap where diamond dates SHOULD HAVE BEEN, but accidentally planted Fire Apples instead!! STUPID CHANGE!! though it does make it exactly like the android version of the game that does the same thing, the iOS version did not. WHY THE CHANGE?!?!?! These things are frustrating especially when there is NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE PLAYERS!!!

momohuny
06-12-13, 04:49 AM
* Check your connection
* Force close the game
* Restart device

Thanks for the reply! I tried all of those options, but still can't breed. Both dragons will move to the breeding den, but no timer appears and no finish button appears. When I force close, they are no longer in the breeding den. Ugghh.

momohuny
06-12-13, 04:54 AM
I even tried switching to the older Valentine's edition and can't breed there either.

HenryLucky1
06-12-13, 04:57 AM
I wanna suggest to reinstall the game, but you already update it. I think it means your game isn't synced to server, can you plant something?

I was on same situation, it's all happened because my connection.
I think you should try to visit neighbors before you collect coins

kooky panda
06-12-13, 05:09 AM
Thanks for the reply! I tried all of those options, but still can't breed. Both dragons will move to the breeding den, but no timer appears and no finish button appears. When I force close, they are no longer in the breeding den. Ugghh.
This normally happens when you are not fully synced and connected to the servers.
If playing on wifi, try turning off the wifi and turning it back on .
go over and visit a neighbor and come back, then try again.
What specific device do you play on? What is your device's version?
What is the version number of the game? Look under help menu-small number at the bottom of the screen.

kooky panda
06-12-13, 05:12 AM
I will add to the bug report that the farms are resetting back when planting.

momohuny
06-12-13, 05:12 AM
I checked and I can plant and collect crops, visit neighbors and click tap to play, collect coins - I just can't breed! Everything else seems to be working okay.

kooky panda
06-12-13, 05:16 AM
Can you provide the information I requested?

momohuny
06-12-13, 05:21 AM
This normally happens when you are not fully synced and connected to the servers.
If playing on wifi, try turning off the wifi and turning it back on .
go over and visit a neighbor and come back, then try again.
What specific device do you play on? What is your device's version?
What is the version number of the game? Look under help menu-small number at the bottom of the screen.

I'm playing on an IPad, with iOS 6.1.3. My version of Dragon Story is 1.5.

Upon your recommendation, I've tried turning off wifi and turning it back on - visited a neighbor (was able to tap to play) and came back home. Unfortunately, I'm still not able to breed. Any other thoughts?

I do appreciate the help - I'm kind of lost here!

kooky panda
06-12-13, 05:28 AM
I just checked my Ipad game and my breeding is okay. Try deleting and redownloading the game.
If still issues, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Oh and also if you have any other versions on your device, force close those games out.

momohuny
06-12-13, 05:31 AM
I just checked my Ipad game and my breeding is okay. Try deleting and redownloading the game.
If still issues, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Oh and also if you have any other versions on your device, force close those games out.
If I delete and redownload, I won't lose my data, right? I finally got Mercury and don't want to lose him!

I did force close the Valentine edition earlier...

mel7123
06-12-13, 06:06 AM
Ok so since last night every time I try to breed, the timer won't come up and when I close and go back to the game the breeding pair have completely disappeared. I have uninstalled and reinstalled still doing the same thing. Anyone else having this problem ?

glitterbabies
06-12-13, 06:11 AM
If I delete and redownload, I won't lose my data, right? I finally got Mercury and don't want to lose him!

I did force close the Valentine edition earlier...

You do not lose anything by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I've done it several times when I've had problems with the game.

I have experienced what you're going thru but it was brief and it was because I was going back and forth between versions and not fully closing either version of the game. Once I closed all versions of the game it corrected itself and I was able to breed again.

bigbux3
06-12-13, 06:20 AM
I'm afraid to update. I tried but it didn't work, now I'm glad.

Can someone post pictures in the forum of the problems they're having so I understand what you guys are talking about.
Thanks!

lantuyen
06-12-13, 06:32 AM
So even though I have the battle arena and quests, I updated to the latest version of Dragon Story for iOS...WELL DON'T!!!

They've changed a fundamental feature/ability in the game. When you plant something...say diamond dates and then move to the next farm to plant something there, DS remembers where you were in the list of items, so I could quickly plant 6 sets of diamond dates....WELL, the latest version makes you start at the beginning of the list again instead of remembering where you were!!

So I planted Diamond Dates once, went to next farm and by instinct went to tap where diamond dates SHOULD HAVE BEEN, but accidentally planted Fire Apples instead!! STUPID CHANGE!! though it does make it exactly like the android version of the game that does the same thing, the iOS version did not. WHY THE CHANGE?!?!?! These things are frustrating especially when there is NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE PLAYERS!!!

Me too. What's the point of updating....

momohuny
06-12-13, 06:39 AM
You do not lose anything by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I've done it several times when I've had problems with the game.

I have experienced what you're going thru but it was brief and it was because I was going back and forth between versions and not fully closing either version of the game. Once I closed all versions of the game it corrected itself and I was able to breed again.

Thanks, Glitterbabies! I tried reinstalling and still can't get it to work...I've sent an email to support at this point.

emergRN
06-12-13, 07:22 AM
sounds like the same thing is happening on monster story but on ms a msg pops up saying out of sync error

mel7123
06-12-13, 07:28 AM
I am having the same problem too. Have also done everything suggested several times, nothing works.

AlexGek025
06-12-13, 07:53 AM
Ok so since last night every time I try to breed, the timer won't come up and when I close and go back to the game the breeding pair have completely disappeared. I have uninstalled and reinstalled still doing the same thing. Anyone else having this problem ?

I have the same problem, but with the trading portal. I traded one Dragon. As it finished, I click on "ready", earn the items (for exemple Red Gem) and close. When I returned to the game, I saw "ready" once more, even I didn't trade anything! The items I earned disappeared. It's like I've never earn my items. It's like I've never clicked on the trading portal to earn my items... It's really annoying... Has somebody a solution for this problem?

crystalrayn3
06-12-13, 08:22 AM

I'm having the same problem. My game also keeps resetting while I'm collecting gold, food, items from the Trade & Craft buildings & the Healing Spring. Dragon pics are missing when I go to choose dragons in the Breeding Den. Also while dragons are breeding, the Breeding Den goes blank. Please get these bugs fixed TL. I have faith in you ;-)

momohuny
06-12-13, 08:46 AM
I've had the same issue since last night...I've tried reinstalling, force closings, etc. I've since sent an email to support - I'll post when I hear something!

aceblade
06-12-13, 09:16 AM
I like the change they made to the Win/Loss Arena screen. It's more... epic looking.
;)

mel7123
06-12-13, 09:29 AM
Thank you, I'll wait to hear from you and thank you very much..

deamon506
06-12-13, 09:43 AM
When you do it, watch it until the stopwatch shows up

lunarbunny
06-12-13, 10:02 AM
I don't know if anyone else had goals to install and play other games, but I currently have ones for bubble seasons and fashion story. I have already completed the first two goals for each one and am on the third goal for each one but now they're gone from my goals and I had almost two weeks left to complete them! I want this fixed I dutifully played all these days for a small amount of gold just to have my reward snatched from me! I just looked through my goals earlier today before update so I know for certain the days left. And I just reached the level required for FS!

karamsay
06-12-13, 10:26 AM
I don't know if anyone else had goals to install and play other games, but I currently have ones for bubble seasons and fashion story. I have already completed the first two goals for each one and am on the third goal for each one but now they're gone from my goals and I had almost two weeks left to complete them! I want this fixed I dutifully played all these days for a small amount of gold just to have my reward snatched from me! I just looked through my goals earlier today before update so I know for certain the days left. And I just reached the level required for FS!

I just checked, and my bubble story goal is gone too! This, combined with the fact that we can no longer switch between Storm8 games with the handy-dandy corner link makes me wonder if they are trying to separate out DS for some reason...

lunarbunny
06-12-13, 10:41 AM
I just checked, and my bubble story goal is gone too! This, combined with the fact that we can no longer switch between Storm8 games with the handy-dandy corner link makes me wonder if they are trying to separate out DS for some reason...

I'm kinda mad about it! I mean in FS you have to keep ordering clothes and checking back frequently to level up, so I've spent a decent amount of time on this and now my final gold reward has been yanked from me! Same for bubble seasons but that's more casual. I would appreciate if a mod could chime in and have them look into this!

zhynabella
06-12-13, 10:46 AM
I like the change they made to the Win/Loss Arena screen. It's more... epic looking.
;)

Hello. Could you post a photo? Pls I am so curious!

[S8] Elsa
06-12-13, 11:08 AM
Users who were experiencing issues keeping their Dragons in the breeding den can now correctly breed their Dragons. :)

lunarbunny
06-12-13, 11:28 AM
Hello. Could you post a photo? Pls I am so curious!

The stars are all shimmery and moving its pretty :)

momohuny
06-12-13, 11:38 AM
Users who were experiencing issues keeping their Dragons in the breeding den can now correctly breed their Dragons. :)

I had this issue - unfortunately, all my data is now gone. I'm back to square one, with them asking for a fire dragon. I was over level 100 with all the diamond hybrids and the gold dragon. Please let me know what I have to do to get my data back.

SamKanj
06-12-13, 12:10 PM
After this update is the time between battles the same for everyone or is it still random?

After reading all these bugs I'm afraid to update.

momohuny
06-12-13, 12:13 PM
I had this issue - unfortunately, all my data is now gone. I'm back to square one, with them asking for a fire dragon. I was over level 100 with all the diamond hybrids and the gold dragon. Please let me know what I have to do to get my data back.

Everything is back to normal on my account - hooray! Thanks to the Mods and helpful members here - I really appreciate your time and effort!

[S8] Elsa
06-12-13, 12:14 PM

To follow up on this, this was unrelated to 1.5v and momohuny now has access to their account.

DaojinWildfire
06-12-13, 01:06 PM
Hey everyone,

Thanks for sharing all of the issues so our team can investigate them. Some items may be changes that we intentionally made by design, but other changes may actually be new bugs, so thank you for sharing any noticeable changes so we can check them and provide more information as soon as we can.

Breeding Issue:
As PonyRoar commented, the breeding issue has been fixed in Dragon Story. If you were attempting to breed your dragons, the game resulted in a sync error after you force closed the game.

Portrait Mode:
This feature was removed in Dragon Story 1.5 for many different reasons. The easiest one to explain is that you can encounter a number of different issues when you change your viewing orientation between landscape and portrait while the game was still open. It is difficult to maintain multiple UI layouts and ensure no issues arise when switching between different orientations for all existing game features, but also new ones we may introduce in the future.

Farm Issue:
We are aware of the issue that the farms do not remember the last crop planted when switching to different farms of the same type. This is likely not an actual change, but a new bug, since we would want to maintain the smooth flow and access between multiple farms. We are currently investigating how this issue occurred in the latest version.

If there are any other issues or changes that you notice in Dragon Story 1.5, definitely share it with us so we can look into it as soon as possible. Thanks!

karamsay
06-12-13, 02:39 PM
Portrait Mode:

If it can't be changed back, can we at least be able to zoom out as much as we could in portrait mode? My tendonitis is really flaring up with all this extra swiping around we need to do now just to see one island, not to mention the whole collection, while visiting neighbors.

Escape77
06-12-13, 03:00 PM
If it can't be changed back, can we at least be able to zoom out as much as we could in portrait mode? My tendonitis is really flaring up with all this extra swiping around we need to do now just to see one island, not to mention the whole collection, while visiting neighbors.
I was just looking to see if anybody else asked this same question like on bakery story you can zoom way put and see everything that would make portrait mode nice! You can't really see anything as it is now

lunarbunny
06-12-13, 03:00 PM
I still haven't heard anything about why our goals for other games would just disappear! I've deleted and reinstalled of course, using latest iOS and ds. It's happened to some of my neighbors too! Any response would be better than none!

lmac10
06-12-13, 03:18 PM
Well since I updated every time I battle the only dragon I face is Passion always the same level Passion. 6 times so far I beat it 5 times with Aether still received the reward but I don't get a different challenger. Aether lost the 6th time (don't know how since I was beating him with 1 attack using the same dragon). I'm assuming this isn't supposed to happen because originally if I defeated a dragon, a new one would be in there the next time

devilchef
06-12-13, 03:21 PM
After today's update my screen looks iPad size only im using an iPhone! No icons are visible at all and the coin balloons are non-responsive. I can do absolutely nothing. Have tried removing and reloading to no avail. Help?!?

06-12-13, 03:39 PM
Since downloading this wretched upgrade I am having to repeat battles with the same dragons. When I didn't see anything new on the page I should have left It alone and not downloaded anything.

lmac10
06-12-13, 03:44 PM
Since downloading this wretched upgrade I am having to repeat battles with the same dragons. When I didn't see anything new on the page I should have left It alone and not downloaded anything.

Ha ha I just ssaid the same thing, glad it's not just me, but fell sorry for you too :( I only ever battle a passion dragon now, it never changes no matter how many times I beat it.

06-12-13, 03:46 PM
Ha ha I just ssaid the same thing, glad it's not just me, but fell sorry for you too :( I only ever battle a passion dragon now, it never changes no matter how many times I beat it.

Oh my gosh, I just saw your post! It's insane. And annoying. I have 25 pearls now. In two hours ill check again to see if they still add up,even with the same opponent. If Thats the case, then wizard will be vey tired. He beat illusion when crusader couldn't! Works for me. But if I'm not getting my pearls....

koiju
06-12-13, 04:02 PM
Well since I updated every time I battle the only dragon I face is Passion always the same level Passion. 6 times so far I beat it 5 times with Aether still received the reward but I don't get a different challenger. Aether lost the 6th time (don't know how since I was beating him with 1 attack using the same dragon). I'm assuming this isn't supposed to happen because originally if I defeated a dragon, a new one would be in there the next time

Ah that explains why my Caesar is getting tired continually beating the same level 10 Topaz - sure easy leviathon pearls, but a bit dull always battling the same dragon.

kooky panda
06-12-13, 05:50 PM
I have also noticed this too. I have battled the Naga three times now. I will report this over.

mikeclit
06-12-13, 07:33 PM
Lol this update. This game certainly knows how to make people mad.

miget411
06-12-13, 08:47 PM

Oh you mean you have to plant your crops just like Android and Kindle do now? Hey TL why don't you give us this feature for now as well?

lentzlim
06-12-13, 09:12 PM
Im loosing my dragon's album at the bottom right of the screen. Does anyone has the same problem like me?

koiju
06-12-13, 09:26 PM
Im loosing my dragon's album at the bottom right of the screen. Does anyone has the same problem like me?

Yeah, looks like they replaced it with a storage icon instead. You can still access your album from the Menu.

koiju
06-12-13, 09:30 PM
I don't think I could ever view my island in portrait mode on my iphone, always in landscape - and seriously this is not a big deal, and the farming resetting, again hardly a big deal, you only have 6 farms to deal with, scroll to diamond dates if you need to - sheesh such drama over minor changes.

lentzlim
06-12-13, 09:35 PM
Ok, thank you Koiju for Ur response.

dapplefur
06-12-13, 09:54 PM

i'm having the same issue.

zygbwaf
06-12-13, 10:16 PM
Good to know I'm not the only one that hates it lol

Sooo much. I wish I hadn't updated--it's annoying enough that I generally ignore notifications now.

Escape77
06-13-13, 12:46 AM
I don't think I could ever view my island in portrait mode on my iphone, always in landscape - and seriously this is not a big deal, and the farming resetting, again hardly a big deal, you only have 6 farms to deal with, scroll to diamond dates if you need to - sheesh such drama over minor changes.

You couldn't I play on both iOS and android but at least on android you can zoom out and see something on iOS you can't it is a little frustrating. The farm thing once I realized it was happening I just slowed down a little

moldedcupcake
06-13-13, 12:59 AM

The "invisible" problem should quickly disappear (pun intended) :-) That always happens when I update or clear a games cache. You device just needs a little time to store it all again. Hope it's gotten better.

moostermine
06-13-13, 04:28 AM
Oh you mean you have to plant your crops just like Android and Kindle do now? Hey TL why don't you give us this feature for now as well?

Yup! Next I'm going to ask for the ability to only move one item at a time!

HenryLucky1
06-13-13, 05:08 AM
Yup! Next I'm going to ask for the ability to only move one item at a time!

Also, no limited mark on the limited dragon in market and no countdown for limited dragon :)

Olena
06-13-13, 05:56 AM
I want the portrait view back for iPad please! It's soo big everything now - I want to see my island - not just a few habitats.

If you don't want to bring it back, give us a feature to zoom out a bit more, please!

kitthecat
06-13-13, 07:16 AM

Same problem, been repeating battle with Hypnotic dragon, and my daughter been battling with Peacock.

Also extremely annoy with the crops' screen which won't stay put. :(

buttmarb
06-13-13, 07:52 AM
I upgraded mine yesterday and ever since then I have only had the ECLIPSE DRAGON to battle, and I beat it every time with the same dragon and moves. Over & OVer & OVEr & OVER!!!
PLEASE FIX THIS TL!
Also I too hate the CROPS menu ReSetting after each Planting!!

If you want to make changes why not add a "new crop type" that makes more food so we can actually feed some of the new dragons.

NouraMoh
06-13-13, 08:51 AM
No upgrade for me!
I'm happy with my game as it is, thank you very much!
I don't use the Arena anymore since I got my Leviathan
So I'm good :)

[S8] Elsa
06-13-13, 10:18 AM
If you're experiencing repeat Battle Arena opponents, is the Dragon you're facing is the same level and name each time or if it's different, but the same Dragon type?

kis1
06-13-13, 10:23 AM
If you're experiencing repeat Battle Arena opponents, is the Dragon you're facing is the same level and name each time or if it's different, but the same Dragon type?

I haven't noticed the name and level, but I'm fighting the same dragon type over and over and it's at least 7 levels above the highest level of any of my dragons. I win with one dragon, use the same dragon two hours later using the same moves I won with and lose, so no logic to it.

I'll keep an eye on the name and level of the dragons next time I can fight

kis1
06-13-13, 10:26 AM
In addition to the same dragon in the arena and the inability to use the game in portrait view - is the removal of the album from the main screen also a version 1.5 bug?

Instead of the album icon I have the storage icon in its place...

dansonic
06-13-13, 10:32 AM
I don't remember the name of the dragon I am repeatedly battling but it is a level 12 hypnotic dragon every time.

Also, I don't like the fact I now have the storage icon on the main page instead of the album. I check my album a lot but never my storage... It's not exactly a huge deal but it is a bit less convenient. Can't see why it is better to have easy access to storage instead of the album...

kooky panda
06-13-13, 10:59 AM
I don't remember the name of the dragon I am repeatedly battling but it is a level 12 hypnotic dragon every time.

Also, I don't like the fact I now have the storage icon on the main page instead of the album. I check my album a lot but never my storage... It's not exactly a huge deal but it is a bit less convenient. Can't see why it is better to have easy access to storage instead of the album...
There was an issue with getting the same dragon, but this has been corrected. Try restarting your device.

kooky panda
06-13-13, 10:59 AM
In addition to the same dragon in the arena and the inability to use the game in portrait view - is the removal of the album from the main screen also a version 1.5 bug?

Instead of the album icon I have the storage icon in its place...

Your album I now under your menu button.

lollipop_rp
06-13-13, 12:31 PM
Just wondering, would you reccomend not upgrading?

mamareader02
06-13-13, 12:35 PM
Didnt find anything wrong yet with mine,hopefully I wont

aardalanaz
06-13-13, 12:38 PM
after 16 hour waiting for my dragon to come back from dragon questcrafting ( wich that give gem ) i click on dragon quest building and i got 60k , then i switch to castle story when i came back to ds my 60k was gone !!! 16hour worthless waiting

NouraMoh
06-13-13, 01:04 PM
Ok I had to take one for my team, so I updated my second account on my iPad to see for myself what's going on!
The thing about the farms is true, very annoying
What others said about the iPad is also true
I have Storage where my album used to be
But that's about it!

The only real problem I have right now after updating, is that I don't have the goal for Mossrock dragon in my goal book. I have it in the market, just got no pop up or goal

[S8] Elsa
06-13-13, 01:32 PM
Ok I had to take one for my team, so I updated my second account on my iPad to see for myself what's going on!
The thing about the farms is true, very annoying
What others said about the iPad is also true
I have Storage where my album used to be
But that's about it!

The only real problem I have right now after updating, is that I don't have the goal for Mossrock dragon in my goal book. I have it in the market, just got no pop up or goal

Hi, NouraMoh. We checked into this and you have access to Mostly Mossy Meal, the goal associated with the Mossrock Dragon. If you don't have access on your second account, please make sure you've completed Stony Silence first. :)

zygbwaf
06-13-13, 02:00 PM
Definitely. Don't do it.

dapplefur
06-13-13, 02:18 PM

same dragon, same name, same level.

lmac10
06-13-13, 03:52 PM
I closed my game and am still only battling passion dragon level 12 every time

lunarrah
06-13-13, 04:18 PM
When I updated I no longer have the album instead there is a icon for the storage. Can anyone tell me if it is just me, if i am the only one this is happening to and why the album is gone?

lunarrah
06-13-13, 04:19 PM
same dragon, same name, same level. I keep fighting the Aurora dragon at the same level, I don't really mind though I win everytime! :D

koiju
06-13-13, 04:32 PM
When I updated I no longer have the album instead there is a icon for the storage. Can anyone tell me if it is just me, if i am the only one this is happening to and why the album is gone?

The album is still available in your menu - they've just switched the icons over.

mamareader02
06-13-13, 04:50 PM
Found a glitch,kinda works for my favor,can't buy gold,screen comes up blank!

mamareader02
06-13-13, 04:54 PM
Take that back-I can still buy gold (sad yay,oh woo!)

lunarrah
06-13-13, 05:22 PM
The album is still available in your menu - they've just switched the icons over.
thanks i just saw it :o

Candy3030
06-13-13, 05:54 PM
The only real problem for me with this update is the fixed screen! I play dragon story on ipad and cant stand seeing my screen like this! I never played with my ipad sidways , I always played with my ipad upwards...
We had a much better view of the islands before, this seriously stinks! I sooooo wish I would have known before .... I would have never updated! All of the other teamlava games rotate.... Pffffff! I sont like it at all!

kooky panda
06-13-13, 06:43 PM
I closed my game and am still only battling passion dragon level 12 every time

Looks like some players are still having this issue. TL is still looking into this one.

kitthecat
06-13-13, 11:06 PM
My daughter's battle dragon changed from the Peacock to the Mask, and i think she had it 3 times repeatingly....

My battle dragon changed from Hypnotic to Cosmic around 3 hours ago. And just beat it for the 2nd time......

Has anyone battle dragon change?

kitthecat
06-13-13, 11:09 PM
There was an issue with getting the same dragon, but this has been corrected. Try restarting your device.
kooky, seem like the issue was corrected for a moment, but got stuck again :(

picklylily
06-13-13, 11:12 PM
The only real problem for me with this update is the fixed screen! I play dragon story on ipad and cant stand seeing my screen like this! I never played with my ipad sidways , I always played with my ipad upwards...
We had a much better view of the islands before, this seriously stinks! I sooooo wish I would have known before .... I would have never updated! All of the other teamlava games rotate.... Pffffff! I sont like it at all!

Same here! I really don't like this update. TL, at least give us zoom out options. I'm already near sighted, I don't need a close up of all the dragons and habitats. It's really hard to navigate. :(

06-13-13, 11:26 PM
I can't beat amethyst so I don't know if the dragon is still repeating itself. My problem is different now. I've never had this happen before. I got 60,000 coins from the quest outpost. I went to plant some crops and the game reset itself. The quest was still finished, BUT my coins were gone! GONE!!!!

I didnt have enough money to plant, after removing an 800,000 tree. So I collect from my six diamond and hybrids. I go to plant and yet again, the game resets and my money is gone. This is beyond irritating and annoying. I wish I could redo the upgrade. I really, really do.

NouraMoh
06-13-13, 11:26 PM
Hi, NouraMoh. We checked into this and you have access to Mostly Mossy Meal, the goal associated with the Mossrock Dragon. If you don't have access on your second account, please make sure you've completed Stony Silence first. :)

Oh silly me!
Never thought about that
Thank you Pony :)

dansonic
06-14-13, 06:34 AM
I am still battling the same level 12 hypnotic... Not changed since I updated.

NouraMoh
06-14-13, 07:02 AM
Ok got another bug!!
I needed coins so I tried to transfer 20 gold into 400k
I do that all the time on my iPad ( second account )
Only today ( after yesterday's update ) the game took my 20 gold but I didn't get the coins

Any suggestions Pony ?

stoogehunter
06-14-13, 07:47 AM
I have battled a level 12 Titan ten times in a row. It doesn't change.

aardalanaz
06-14-13, 08:07 AM
I can't beat amethyst so I don't know if the dragon is still repeating itself. My problem is different now. I've never had this happen before. I got 60,000 coins from the quest outpost. I went to plant some crops and the game reset itself. The quest was still finished, BUT my coins were gone! GONE!!!!

I didnt have enough money to plant, after removing an 800,000 tree. So I collect from my six diamond and hybrids. I go to plant and yet again, the game resets and my money is gone. This is beyond irritating and annoying. I wish I could redo the upgrade. I really, really do.

same problem

sehana
06-14-13, 09:42 AM
A level 12 Illusion, battled I have 4 times... (Sorry, the boys are watching Star Wars... :p) ... ha ha... Geek Moment :cool::rolleyes:

tschmaltzy
06-14-13, 09:44 AM
I have restarted my iPhone 5, deleted and reinstalled dragon story and my problem remains. When I go to the market, all of my habitats are greyed out with the black label of limit reached. This cannot be possible as I am at level 95 and I have yet to purchase a stone or cosmic habitat. Please help! I do have the current 1.5 version. I updated about an hour ago but my habitat issue has been for about a week now.

ized
06-14-13, 09:54 AM
I have restarted my iPhone 5, deleted and reinstalled dragon story and my problem remains. When I go to the market, all of my habitats are greyed out with the black label of limit reached. This cannot be possible as I am at level 95 and I have yet to purchase a stone or cosmic habitat. Please help! I do have the current 1.5 version. I updated about an hour ago but my habitat issue has been for about a week now.

How many habits do you have? There is a limit on total number not type.

On another note can I just add my two cents to the general dislike on being unable to rotate the view on my ipad. IMO it's the most useless update I have ever encountered!! I've been happily tilting and twisting for weeks now without a single problem, please please listen to us teamlava and reinstate the rotated view. Apple spent big $ I'm sure making the feature the least you can do is leave it alone!!

wolftiger1234
06-14-13, 12:15 PM
Battled honeybee for the 6th (!!!!!) time today. Starting to get really annoying :/ AND my farm resets everytime I go to plant something. Blah planted so many 5 hrs instead of 1 hr or 10 mins :( anyway to un-update this? Lol

lunarbunny
06-14-13, 12:45 PM
I don't have any problems planting or collecting coins. BUT I am tired of battling the same Anubis over and over at least 10 times! It even has the same name! Kooky said it was fixed but there it was again! I even deleted and reinstalled to clear the cache data and Its. Still. There! I'm well over halfway to Levi and I want some fun out of the arena!

mamareader02
06-14-13, 01:37 PM
Battling kite over n over n over...

kwhales
06-14-13, 02:00 PM
Battling kite over n over n over...

Are you winning, over and over and over?

dansonic
06-14-13, 02:06 PM
Are you winning, over and over and over?

This is a good point... Why are we highlighting this "problem" when I am winning every time against my level 12 hypnotic!? Well done TL for a brilliant update!

mamareader02
06-14-13, 02:07 PM
Yup-winning,but still,kinda boring to see the same one

igames4me
06-14-13, 02:09 PM
Since there are so many bugs
I just came across this thread which is important ( here it is in case any if you missed it)

Do not update to ios 7 ( spread the word )
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53716-DO-NOT-UPDATE-TO-iOS-7!&p=659582#post659582

06-14-13, 02:12 PM
Since there are so many bugs
I just came across this thread which is important ( here it is in case any if you missed it)

Do not update to ios 7 ( spread the word )
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53716-DO-NOT-UPDATE-TO-iOS-7!&p=659582#post659582

I saw this too and my jaw dropped. It's upsetting to say the least.

Some matches I'd win with the same dragon. But then my wizard finally lost to amethyst. I don't care about the repeats anymore. Just help me get my pearls faster. On my main account, I have well over 65 dragons exhausted. On this one, there's four. I refuse to complain about THAT.

kwhales
06-14-13, 02:20 PM
If they don't fix this soon, they will need to give us something else to go after. I haven't updated, but I have levi. and any pearls I win now are just accumulating for no apparent reason.

Please TL, give us something else to win towards. Even if its a decoration or hey, an extra habitat.

tuskmage
06-14-13, 03:11 PM
TL better make me a 49ers Dragon after all this game crashing they put me through :mad::cool:

FrozenTurtle
06-14-13, 03:33 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for all your reports! We have just attempted a fix for the issue of encountering the same opponent in the Battle Arena. Please force close and restart your game and let us know if you continue to experience this issue. Thanks!

LilMzB4Life
06-14-13, 03:42 PM
Is anyone else having problems with their News Feed? The first few are recent visits but the rest have been stuck on May 13th. I've had plenty of other visitors but it remains on those that sent Lotus Blossoms way back when I requested them. Please fix my News Feed so I can return visits to those who visit me that don't post on my wall. Thank you TL.

kooky panda
06-14-13, 06:07 PM
Is anyone else having problems with their News Feed? The first few are recent visits but the rest have been stuck on May 13th. I've had plenty of other visitors but it remains on those that sent Lotus Blossoms way back when I requested them. Please fix my News Feed so I can return visits to those who visit me that don't post on my wall. Thank you TL.
Your newsfeed will hold 10 post on members that have played with your dragons.

Also it will hold 10 posts on neighbors that returned a map/request to you.

These last 10 will stay on your newsfeed until you receive more then the older ones drop off.

Jf101
06-14-13, 06:49 PM
Being forced to play in landscape view on my ipad mini is not fun at all. At least let us zoom all the way out.

LilMzB4Life
06-14-13, 06:53 PM
Your newsfeed will hold 10 post on members that have played with your dragons.

Also it will hold 10 posts on neighbors that returned a map/request to you.

These last 10 will stay on your newsfeed until you receive more then the older ones drop off.

Thank you for letting me know Kooky. Guess I'll be stuck with them for a while since I have no where else to expand.

kincoi
06-15-13, 07:55 AM
I spent ten lvl 10 dragons life but I can't defeat Deep Dragon. I'm thinking about bug of version 1.5.
Firestorm
Honeybee
Air
Forest
Scorpion
Ruby
Super dragon
Life
Wild
Fruit =)) I have no choice.

kitthecat
06-15-13, 06:53 PM
I spent ten lvl 10 dragons life but I can't defeat Deep Dragon. I'm thinking about bug of version 1.5.
Firestorm
Honeybee
Air
Forest
Scorpion
Ruby
Super dragon
Life
Wild
Fruit =)) I have no choice.

Hi kincoi, try something with "light". My past experiences show, dragons with "black" scare of dragons with "white", try Griffin, Hypontic, Laserlight... or any dragon with the light magic. Good Luck

Seem like my Battle Arena with same opponent glitch has been fixed. Now is straggling with the Dark Angel. Thank you supporting team. :)

celiadean
06-16-13, 01:21 AM
I don't know what just happened but I am pretty POed. I had just opened my game & was accepting material requests then up pops a window saying I had collected a Tusker dragon. Then it asked if I wanted to place it or store it. I assumed I had somehow earned it but when I tapped storage & looked at my gold 1300 was missing. How did this happen? I was no where near the market & no other pop up was on my screen. If one of the mods sees this & can give me an explanation I'd gravely appreciate it. I don't spend good money to buy gold to loose it like this. If this can't be corrected that will be the last gold that I ever buy.

RotomGuy
06-16-13, 01:23 AM
I don't know what just happened but I am pretty POed. I had just opened my game & was accepting material requests then up pops a window saying I had collected a Tusker dragon. Then it asked if I wanted to place it or store it. I assumed I had somehow earned it but when I tapped storage & looked at my gold 1300 was missing. How did this happen? I was no where near the market & no other pop up was on my screen. If one of the mods sees this & can give me an explanation I'd gravely appreciate it. I don't spend good money to buy gold to loose it like this. If this can't be corrected that will be the last gold that I ever buy.

I'm afraid TL won't refund accidental purchases. It's likely that you accidentally bought it in the Limited Pop-up. Sorry :(

kincoi
06-16-13, 03:30 AM
Hi kincoi, try something with "light". My past experiences show, dragons with "black" scare of dragons with "white", try Griffin, Hypontic, Laserlight... or any dragon with the light magic. Good Luck

Seem like my Battle Arena with same opponent glitch has been fixed. Now is straggling with the Dark Angel. Thank you supporting team. :)

I have just tried with Light (8) and Griffin (8), the same result: LOSE with MBM

mammami08
06-16-13, 03:45 AM
sorry if this been posted befor, didn't have the time to go throgh over 100 posts. Since the update my game force cloeses everytime i try to access quest outpost or battle arena. I have tried force cloesing and to re start my iPad. But nothing works. Is it just me or is it a known issue?

I also have the anoying food thing and yeasterday had to battle the same dragon (when i managed to access it, just thought it was because the force closing on my iPad)

kaitlyn29
06-16-13, 04:34 AM
Being forced to play in landscape view on my ipad mini is not fun at all. At least let us zoom all the way out.

I hate this new feature too. :mad: Its awkward holding my ipad sideways. Also, You can only see a small bit of your island at a time now. But I'm guessing that we are just stuck with this. From now on, I will not update until I read the problems and complaints. In the future please be specific about what changes you are making. This may not seem like a big change but it really does affect enjoyment of the game.

celiadean
06-16-13, 08:00 AM
I may have accidentally bought that Tusker now that I know it is a pop-up. Now I've had something else happen & I KNOW I didn't do anything "accidentally". I had 8.3 mil in coins and bought 480 K in crops. Immediately after planting the crops I had 6.8 mil. If u can do simple math u know that doesn't work,so,what happened to the rest of my coins? Amy suggestions?

taipo2007
06-16-13, 09:30 AM
i am using Iphone 4s, after upgraded to version 1.5, i can't play the game, it always show the screen saying that my internet connection have problem,
however before using version 1.4, i can played it smoothly; now i can't enter several days, checked the forum that many 4s user have the same problem on version 1.5, kindly reset the problem and send us another better version.
I tried to delete, uninstall ...... checking the software etc.... however i can play other games from storm8, only this game has problem, pls help !!

scottyhaha
06-16-13, 10:14 AM
I may have accidentally bought that Tusker now that I know it is a pop-up. Now I've had something else happen & I KNOW I didn't do anything "accidentally". I had 8.3 mil in coins and bought 480 K in crops. Immediately after planting the crops I had 6.8 mil. If u can do simple math u know that doesn't work,so,what happened to the rest of my coins? Amy suggestions?
Email to TL

zygbwaf
06-16-13, 05:00 PM
i am using Iphone 4s, after upgraded to version 1.5, i can't play the game, it always show the screen saying that my internet connection have problem,
however before using version 1.4, i can played it smoothly; now i can't enter several days, checked the forum that many 4s user have the same problem on version 1.5, kindly reset the problem and send us another better version.
I tried to delete, uninstall ...... checking the software etc.... however i can play other games from storm8, only this game has problem, pls help !!

I'm having the same problem on my ipad--and I know it's not my connection, since I'm posting this from my ipad right after trying, again, to open the game. Same happens with an old version of the Valentines Day expansion.

mamareader02
06-16-13, 08:34 PM
I keep on having to battle a unicorn(and losing!!!)how do I beat this beautiful but pain in the behind?

kincoi
06-16-13, 09:47 PM
I keep on having to battle a unicorn(and losing!!!)how do I beat this beautiful but pain in the behind?

I don't remember exactly but very simple with Unicorn by using Air or Forest lvl10

1LPme
06-17-13, 01:51 AM
I rather have TL pass out free gold for a week, it's time TL treat their customers with appreciation

TL better make me a 49ers Dragon after all this game crashing they put me through :mad::cool:

doobooo
06-18-13, 07:51 AM

same problem
Help me
I can't connect My dragon story

when bug fix?

funnyrandomness5112
06-18-13, 09:31 AM
I just emailed Support about this. So, We'll See.

nmosso
06-24-13, 04:39 AM
I am running the latest update (1.5) on Dragon Story, and IOS version 6.1.2

I have tried three times now to buy my second large farm and each time it bumps me up to level 18 and begins to build, but a few seconds later it takes away about 5,000 coins and bumps me back to level 17.

kooky panda
06-24-13, 05:23 AM
I am running the latest update (1.5) on Dragon Story, and IOS version 6.1.2

I have tried three times now to buy my second large farm and each time it bumps me up to level 18 and begins to build, but a few seconds later it takes away about 5,000 coins and bumps me back to level 17.

Try restarting your device.
Do you have the most current software version for your device?

SuziMisterman
06-28-13, 08:06 PM
Thought I would try and visit again on Dragon Story, took me 2 hours to visit less than 30 people. All I can say is HORRIBLE! Since you have REMOVED the portrait feature for many different reasons, I am removing myself from the game for VERY OBVIOUS reasons!! I think it's horrible that people are complaining about something as silly as a portrait feature and you Team Lava cannot listen to your players. We players who are spending money on your game, keep you in business. It's sad, but when you lose players, it's by your own doing ! Despite how expensive this game is with dragons for gold, habitats for gold,...The high cost of the food, the loooooooooong breeding and envolving times, the endless hours of breeding a dragon that you finally wanted,....I thought this was frustrating but fun game. At 1 time, I would give it a 5 star, ......Now, I'd give it a big fat 0 !!!! Good luck Team Lava, you have a lot of angry players!!

parkejm
06-29-13, 09:32 AM
Wow, just been directed here from the thread I started yesterday. I had assumed that something had gone wrong with the game, not that the issues I was having were part of a planned update! What a disappointment :( This has really affected my enjoyment of the game and I wish I hadn't updated it.

kooky panda
06-29-13, 09:45 AM
Have you checked your device to make sure you have the most current IOS(software version)?

leanneharry
06-30-13, 11:08 AM
Thank you for the explanation re. Portrait option on iPad and appreciate there was a reason for this but it would of been so much better if they had removed the landscape version and left the portrait option...

storm8ru
07-02-13, 03:12 AM
problem after installing ver. 1.5, pls HELP :(

i use, i-pad-1 (the oldest one), the max iso (5.1.1), can not be installed higher.

please solve the below problems, I love to play this game. :(

*** planting in every single "farm": auto. jump back to 1st choosing-page.

*** while collecting coins: NOT stable, auto. log-out every 10-30 seconds.

*** each time doing the "quest outpost": auto. log-out the game, then have to enter again.
*** each time doing the "healing spring": auto. log-out the game, then have to enter again.
*** each time doing the "battle arena": auto. log-out the game, then have to enter again.

By the way, "pet-shop story", NOT stable, auto. log-out every 5-10 seconds.
It's NEVER been played again. :(

eboats
07-21-13, 05:51 PM
Very frustrating. Portrait mode was much better. At minimum we need to be able to zoom out further