PDA

View Full Version : Alicorn Energy Refill

Lilipipi
06-11-13, 01:29 PM
I just noticed that when I get alicorn refill, I get 39 energies initially but one energy gets added on after 20 seconds. So we do get 40 energies. :)

I hope TL staff people would tell inform people on the forum when changes are made to the game. If it's good change, it feels nice, but if it's bad change, it feels sneaky and unpleasant.

jawest78
06-11-13, 01:34 PM
I'm pretty sure this is the way its been ever since the Alicorn was introduced.

kooky panda
06-11-13, 01:39 PM
The alicorn energy has always been like this.

Lilipipi
06-11-13, 01:43 PM
I did not know! ;) Just noticed it today. :)

ghjvcucjb
06-11-13, 03:02 PM
I wouldn't know as I have never gotten the horn although my knights have been out on adventures every day since valentines:mad::mad: for all I know the alicorn could do the dishes and ironing.:D

Queenzod
06-11-13, 04:32 PM
I wouldn't know as I have never gotten the horn although my knights have been out on adventures every day since valentines:mad::mad: for all I know the alicorn could do the dishes and ironing.:D

I feel your pain. I ended up buying one b/c I couldn't stand it anymore. Oh, and FYI, it doesn't do any cleaning. It just revels in its own gorgeosity. Personally, I think it has a goofy look on its face. :)

casper167
06-13-13, 07:25 AM
Got the Alicorn 3 days ago but so far each time I collect from it all I get is 1exp! Is there something else I should be doing?

lucky8canuck
06-13-13, 07:29 AM
Got the Alicorn 3 days ago but so far each time I collect from it all I get is 1exp! Is there something else I should be doing?

If you just got it, it could still be in baby form, hence the 1 XP. Once it is full grown it will give you a full energy refill. At the point, just remember to use up all existing energy first before clicking on the alicorn, as the alicorn will only refill up to the maximum amount of energy.

Elen4070
06-13-13, 09:10 PM

Its a baby. It will grow up in 3-4 days and then youll wait a full week (7 days) for it to drop a lightning that gives 40 energy