PDA

View Full Version : Weekly contest is not fair to android users.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 12:02 PM
We can't take a picture of our restaurants.
When will all of this be fixed?

Stevo
12-29-10, 11:55 PM
You could load the Android SDK onto your computer, hook the phone to the computer and take a screenshot with the 'ddms' tool. Or you can root the phone and load a custom ROM that allows for taking screenshots on the phone itself.

Not that it matters. Without the ability to change the walls/floors, things are going to look pretty ugly for Android users.

http://pics.bistromathics.com/rs.jpg

(Note, those changes were made on my iPod before I transfered it over to my phone).

Unregistered
12-30-10, 12:42 AM
Not that it matters. Without the ability to change the walls/floors, things are going to look pretty ugly for Android users.

The weekly contests aren't judged by how "pretty" your restaurant looks. The winners are picked at random. Have a read of the weekly contest rules, it should help you out. And good luck.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 03:46 AM
The weekly contests aren't judged by how "pretty" your restaurant looks. The winners are picked at random. Have a read of the weekly contest rules, it should help you out. And good luck.

Well what's the point of that? Let me just post an empty restaurant then.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 12:20 AM

Quoted for emphasis
QFE

Unregistered
12-31-10, 12:55 AM

That is completely up to you... would be kind of funny though if you win. A few weeks ago a farm won their weekly contest, and was obviously a newbie, as the farm was tiny and didn't have a lot of stuff on it, but it just goes to show that anyone can win, and I kind of like that idea.