PDA

View Full Version : Apple Tree, Orange Tree drops?

jimboser
06-11-13, 10:28 AM
I've managed to collect three lemon trees, I know that two came from a Castle quest, possibly the 3rd, not sure now. I've been doing various Castle quests daily, but am still waiting for these rare items to drop. Even Pigglesworth has gotten stingy with Apples and Oranges lately...

Has anyone seen these drop lately, and if so, do you know what you did to reap this reward? I'm saving gems towards some buildings, unless I hear that buildings start dropping as rares for something. ;)

I only want to hear what's dropped lately, not what you did in the Valentine's version or last year. LOL Those old threads aren't much help anymore since things keep getting tweaked.

Lilipipi
06-11-13, 10:57 AM
Got an apple tree on my other account from Dark Caves a week ago.

Elen4070
06-12-13, 09:58 AM
Got an appletree fromdark caves and another fruit tree from fighting bandits

HNO3
06-12-13, 01:40 PM
I've gotten 3 lemon trees from the bandits quest, and an orange tree from the simple feast quest. I actually did the simple feast one for almost a week straight specifically to try and get that orange tree, since one wasn't really enough to complete the annoying cooking caravan.

tanbi1
06-12-13, 01:46 PM
My trees have stopped dropping almost entirely, as has Sir Pigglesworth, and buildings such as the sparkling mines and sawmill are frequently giving just coins and experience! Frustrating!

tanbi1
06-12-13, 01:48 PM
My trees have stopped dropping almost entirely, as has Sir Pigglesworth, and my Royal cow, which just gives me milk, and buildings such as the sparkling mines and sawmill are frequently giving just coins and experience! Frustrating!

Sobepeng
06-12-13, 02:11 PM
My trees have stopped dropping almost entirely, as has Sir Pigglesworth, and my Royal cow, which just gives me milk, and buildings such as the sparkling mines and sawmill are frequently giving just coins and experience! Frustrating!

That sounds like you are maxed out in your inventory (99 of the object). When collecting, check the upper right of the screen and it should say "You can't hold more ______" of whatever you are collecting. If that happens, you will then be given a small amount of coins as instead of the item. Try using up your materials by making something.

tanbi1
06-13-13, 09:17 AM
Duh! Thank you Sobepeng. Makes sense now. My bad! :/

jimboser
06-13-13, 11:52 AM
Just to redirect this thread, this thread is about the dropping of actual whole trees, not the fruit collected from them. What quests or other activities might yield an actual tree.

arale_norimaki
06-13-13, 12:17 PM
Just keep trying adventures. For me the orange tree is the hardest to find, I got it once from the cheapest adventure. Got tree lemon trees from bandits (in 6 months since I unlocked that adventure) and 6 apple trees from the dark caves in 6 months. That said, this is now my fav adventure so probably I did it more than the others...

arale_norimaki
06-13-13, 12:23 PM
Got three lemon trees from bandits
Lol, too many trees there ;)

jimboser
07-09-13, 04:16 PM
3 weeks later, with almost nightly Searching the Ancient Vaults, still no Orange tree from that one. Also no more White Cow from that one either, I've only had one white cow drop from an adventure in 5 months, haven't had any animal drop in quite a while.

Dark Caves is still too 'expensive' with the coal required to craft the Wisps then the Luminessence.

BungoCook
07-09-13, 04:22 PM
I got the lemon tree a while back from I think roaming bandits but no sign of any others. I am not what is considered a lucky player/game in these forums. I gave in and used collected gems to buy apple and orange as they were hampering game play. Good decision. But despite having all three for 2 months or so I find it painful every time I see a box on an adventure return..... Open it ....and yes it's some useless decoration thing again..👺