PDA

View Full Version : Dragon battle and dragon quest available for android?

justsowell
06-11-13, 09:20 AM
Visiting my android neighbour and found this. How he craft the samurai dragon without spell shop?

scottyhaha
06-11-13, 09:29 AM
Did he change to iOS?

yayacupcake
06-11-13, 09:34 AM
If your neighbor did anything like send an email to support to have the rose archway or gem cluster added to their accounts, they have to transfer their account to an iOS device first so they can access storage and then place it on their island. Then support transfers the game back to their Android device. Tonguelashing did this and got the Quest Outpost and Battle Arena, so we've seen it before.

justsowell
06-11-13, 09:35 AM
Did he change to iOS?

No, he have 2 accounts. One ios and another one android. If he channge to ios the android monumen or whatever the name is will not show up right?

yayacupcake
06-11-13, 09:40 AM
No, he have 2 accounts. One ios and another one android. If he channge to ios the android monumen or whatever the name is will not show up right?

Question is, can he use either?

justsowell
06-11-13, 09:46 AM
@yayacupcake: that's why im confusing lol. I post on his wall questioning this but haven't get reply yet

montrianmaster
06-11-13, 09:52 AM
@yayacupcake: that's why im confusing lol. I post on his wall questioning this but haven't get reply yet
Wish it is true but no it is not on android.

kooky panda
06-11-13, 11:04 AM
If someone transfers their game from an IOS device to android device, and they had the IOS only features, the buildings will still be in their game but not functional.

These features are currently only offered for IOS devices.

Thanks!