PDA

View Full Version : disapearing stone dragon

vyler
06-11-13, 05:12 AM
Hi! Im on droid, id is vyler. My stone dragon disappeared. I evolved him to juv yesterday, and went to go feed him today, and its not there. Can someone help?

maguar
06-12-13, 05:40 AM
Have you tried foreclosing and restarting your game? Or deleting and reinstalling? Your progress is saved so tis safe to do this.

vyler
06-12-13, 10:50 PM
Tried restarting the game & my phone, and I just reinstalled per your suggestion, he's still missing :( I tried it on an older version too, and still no go. I don't see anything on the habitat, so I don't think its an "invisibility" issue. What should I do from here? Thanks!

Disel8
06-13-13, 02:01 AM
Maybe he's flown away!

maguar
06-13-13, 03:04 AM
Are you on android or iOS? If you're on iOS can you see it in your album or stable?

vyler
06-13-13, 05:05 AM
Stones don't fly silly, maybe he was just really bad at falling?

I am droid, but it's a good thought, so I checked my breeding list, not there either.

vyler
06-17-13, 10:32 PM
I submitted a ticket too...no reply yet. Any idea how long it takes to get a response? Its been a few days, maybe the weekend slowed things down?

I would like to start breeding stones, and in any other case I would just breed another, but I actually bought some gold to power breed the missing one, so I really can't bring myself to do that. :(

maguar
06-18-13, 02:29 AM
It can take a couple of business days. Make sure you send a response to the automated reply.