PDA

View Full Version : so angry

katkaelin
06-10-13, 11:44 AM
I have emailed teamlava support all week. To finally get my game transferred. I sent them every bit of info to which name to transfer and bakery to my new device. Now both my phone and tablet have the same bakery that is completely empty they transferred the wrong bakery and wrong name. Now I have lost my bakery I have spent all my time on. I don't understand why they have to make this so hard. And why it is taking so long I feel like they didn't even read my email? I understand being busy and I know I'm not the only one that's trying to transfer a game but I made it very clear which bakery was the one I needed why would I want a level 3 bakery over level 75 :( I just want some help, it is just a game but I spent a lot of my time on this and I love bakery story but I don't want to give up just because of this.

OnCloudDivine
06-10-13, 02:14 PM
@katkaelin: Have you actually heard back from them that your bakery was successfully transferred? A complete transfer can take 3-5 business days. If you have the wrong bakery or set up an ID, all is still not lost. You may still be able to get your correct bakery on the correct device if support can accurately process your request.

katiekaelin
06-10-13, 02:36 PM
@katkaelin: Have you actually heard back from them that your bakery was successfully transferred? A complete transfer can take 3-5 business days. If you have the wrong bakery or set up an ID, all is still not lost. You may still be able to get your correct bakery on the correct device if support can accurately process your request.
Yes they emailed me back saying it was transferred so I was very confused when I saw an empty bakery on my tablet then I checked my phone and my bakery I worked so hard on was the same as my tablet set to a level 3 bakery. I've had multiple people email me from the support and they all just keep saying its showing on their records it has been transferred. Duh.. but wrong bakery! And I've sent them messages back explaining that was not what I wanted and they had a mixup and now I'm just waiting.

katiekaelin
06-10-13, 02:38 PM
And now I had to make another account for the forum , I just logged on today with katkaelin I definitely remember my password but no matter what it wouldn't let me log in so I had to log on with this account, what a day!

kooky panda
06-10-13, 04:30 PM
Yes they emailed me back saying it was transferred so I was very confused when I saw an empty bakery on my tablet then I checked my phone and my bakery I worked so hard on was the same as my tablet set to a level 3 bakery. I've had multiple people email me from the support and they all just keep saying its showing on their records it has been transferred. Duh.. but wrong bakery! And I've sent them messages back explaining that was not what I wanted and they had a mixup and now I'm just waiting.
The forum cannot help with support issues. You will need to continue working with support. Reply back and tell them there is still an issue.
Closing thread because discussing support issues is not forum appropriate.
Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)