PDA

View Full Version : cant view dishes for goals

whindel21
06-10-13, 08:05 AM
Hi I am currently on level 40 but I still havent finish grandma's 1st goals with the chicken and dumpling because I can't see it on the recipe list. Thank u

cherryberry9
06-10-13, 11:44 AM
Hi I am currently on level 40 but I still havent finish grandma's 1st goals with the chicken and dumpling because I can't see it on the recipe list. Thank u

Its way way at the back of the recipe book. Keep scrolling through recipes till you find it.

whindel21
06-10-13, 11:56 AM
Yes I am aware of that because I also play the game on my other device and I can access the recipe. But I cant find it on this account. Maybe a glitch of something?

LalaSmooth
06-13-13, 02:24 AM
Which oven are you using?

whindel21
06-14-13, 08:52 AM
Its way way at the back of the recipe book. Keep scrolling through recipes till you find it.
Ughh so it seems. Sorry and thank you for the answer ^^

Which oven are you using?
Cherry was indeed right and it was at the far end of the recipe list. I thought it was not available because it is placed differently from my ipad. I am using android for this account. Didn't think there would be difference considering its the same game ^^" Again thank u for your time :)

ralynsue
05-16-15, 10:46 PM
I ended up using gems to finish them - because I couldn't find the recipes. They need to put them before the level lock outs so they can be found.