Make Mt Fuji Buyable With Coins

Petition signed!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 12:36 PM
This is the only thing I want for City Story

Unregistered
12-28-10, 12:40 PM

Great Idea!!! It doesn't belong with Christmas items, and no one wants to spend hundreds of dollars looking for it...

Unregistered
12-28-10, 12:41 PM

Of all the things I want Norman to do for City Story, this is by far my biggest hope!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 01:02 PM
Great Idea!!! It doesn't belong with Christmas items, and no one wants to spend hundreds of dollars looking for it...

I agree. The holiday box already has an exceptional item. Let us buy this one with game coins. PLEASE!!!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 01:06 PM
This is the only thing I want for City Story

Me too. This would be great!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 02:19 PM

They won't be able to do that as some paid gems for the exceptional item. They'd have an outcry from the group that paid real money. They would have to reimburse everyone who used gems to get it.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 03:31 PM
They won't be able to do that as some paid gems for the exceptional item. They'd have an outcry from the group that paid real money. They would have to reimburse everyone who used gems to get it.

so?! almost nobody got the mountain and those who did would just be glad they have it!

Farmerrobbo
12-29-10, 03:17 AM
I am one of those that got the mountain from the case. I would not mind if people were able to buy it with coins. For myself I would quite like another one but there us absolutely no way I will be parting with real money to do so.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 06:43 AM
I am one of those that got the mountain from the case. I would not mind if people were able to buy it with coins. For myself I would quite like another one but there us absolutely no way I will be parting with real money to do so.

Thank you, farmerrobbo. Hopefully this will get the idea into Norman's head

Unregistered
12-29-10, 07:55 AM
Of all the things I want Norman to do for City Story, this is by far my biggest hope!

I second that statement! I don't care how much they price it (no more than 10,000,000 coins), I just want to buy it without spending 100's of dollars in real money.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 08:49 AM
The only thing you want is Mt Fuji? The only thing I want is more expansions. Are you guys beyond the largest expansion as I am? I just want to keep enlarging my city. Since I have not seen Mt. Fuji I don't desire it, but I'm sure it must be beautiful. Incidentally, getting it into Norman's head makes no difference. He doesn't make the decisions. I sincerely doubt you will ever see it for coins. Unless they wise up and dump the whole magic box concept you will never see it for gems either.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 10:22 AM
True, however, I don't really care about expansions. I am happy with my small city. Mt. Fuji is 16 squares, snow capped, and surrounded by fall trees. It is very nice. Someone who posted earlier, by the ID of farmerrobbo has the mountain. Check it out!

Unregistered
12-30-10, 06:09 PM
True, however, I don't really care about expansions. I am happy with my small city. Mt. Fuji is 16 squares, snow capped, and surrounded by fall trees. It is very nice. Someone who posted earlier, by the ID of farmerrobbo has the mountain. Check it out!

I agree. I don't care about expansions. I want the mountain!

Unregistered
01-02-11, 06:51 AM
Since the mountain is so rare, and there already is a exceptional item for the holiday case which is more fitting, they should make the mountain buyable with coins!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:20 PM
I am on your guys' side!

Unregistered
01-06-11, 09:13 AM
Please, Team Lava, give us the mountain as a belated Christmas present. A gesture of goodwill from you would cost you nothing and would show all your loyal players that you can be benevolent for no reason. Just allow us to buy the mountain, even if it's for something absurd like 10,000,000 coins.
Please!?

Unregistered
01-06-11, 04:07 PM
Please do not use vulgar language. Anyhow, 'twas the season for glad tidings! I agree with a belated Christmas present!