PDA

View Full Version : The big update - speculate here

mellymoo2000
06-09-13, 10:04 PM
Note: please do not post questions for MHz and team lava staff here.

Hi CSM players.

So we're all excited about the forthcoming update and we all have our own ideas about what might happen with prices, expansions, industries, businesses and wonders. If you're like me, you are checking the forum every day hoping for more info and an answer to the burning question : when? When? WHEN??

Feel free to post your thoughts here

mellymoo2000
06-09-13, 10:11 PM
Here's my 2 cents worth...
I think the cost of homes will increase because we will have more factories and therefore be earning more coins.
I'm guessing that the cost of wonders will increase for the same reason, but we'll see a better return.
On my wish list: less permits required for expansions and no more waiting 2 days for completion.

I've got no idea what will happen to the comm buildings and I'm a bit worried we'll go back to the 50/50 chance of them giving out free energy.

That's it from me :D

bigbux3
06-09-13, 10:41 PM
I'm waiting anxiously for the update to be maybe released on this Friday. I would hate to miss a third week with no updates.

MHz_
06-10-13, 11:36 AM
I'm waiting anxiously for the update to be maybe released on this Friday. I would hate to miss a third week with no updates.

So would I :)

bigbux3
06-10-13, 03:29 PM
So would I :)

Is that the plan? Did I guess correctly?! :)

MHz_
06-10-13, 06:46 PM
Is that the plan? Did I guess correctly?! :)

Still up in the air.. lots going on, so I'll try to get some more concrete details in the next day or 2.

bigbux3
06-10-13, 06:49 PM
Still up in the air.. lots going on, so I'll try to get some more concrete details in the next day or 2.

Sounds great. Except I don't really know what you mean by "Still up in the air."

Rastafy
06-10-13, 08:17 PM
Judging by MHz_'s responses, I'd expect the update to be in no earlier than 2 weeks or longer. Sounds like there needs to be finished work and more approvals. That's fine by me, I'll have over 3mil ready to spend on new housing by then.

psykopod19
06-11-13, 10:31 AM
I only hope that it won't be too much of an overhaul
because I built my city based on the time I have available playing it
so I purchased buildings based on their timer to optimize my game play
and I would hate to start over again because of that
but I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

CatLadyy
06-11-13, 06:31 PM
I miss the weekly updates...

bigbux3
06-11-13, 07:45 PM
I miss the weekly updates...

They'll be back. MHz_ is just holding them (and has been for the past 2 weeks) so he can incorporate them all better into the new update.

mellymoo2000
06-11-13, 10:28 PM
Yeah, me too. There's no way i can collect if they are too frequent.
Ah well, that's life ;)

mellymoo2000
06-11-13, 10:30 PM
I only hope that it won't be too much of an overhaul
because I built my city based on the time I have available playing it
so I purchased buildings based on their timer to optimize my game play
and I would hate to start over again because of that
but I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

That's my reply above . Oops

leanel14
06-14-13, 10:44 PM
Good to hear that There is a new update.. So let see about that.

bigbux3
06-15-13, 03:16 PM
Good to hear that There is a new update.. So let see about that.

Right. I'm so excited and prepared, I'm just tired of waiting.

MHz_ mentioned earlier he'll have more details, we're just waiting (and dying) to hear them.

leanel14
06-18-13, 06:03 PM
Hi everyone. Hey TL what if you include in the update. I like to see who's online in my neighbor list. Can you do that not just for me but also to others that thinking the same idea. Cause if we see who's online. when we send request we are sure that we don't waste our 20 limit of sending request to those who's not playing anymore. Its hard to us to know who's playing everyday if we have the guid I think it's good and could be better to play city story.

psykopod19
06-19-13, 04:17 AM
Hi everyone. Hey TL what if you include in the update. I like to see who's online in my neighbor list. Can you do that not just for me but also to others that thinking the same idea. Cause if we see who's online. when we send request we are sure that we don't waste our 20 limit of sending request to those who's not playing anymore. Its hard to us to know who's playing everyday if we have the guid I think it's good and could be better to play city story.

No need to post in every thread... There is a suggestions thread, it's here : http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51337-City-Metro-Suggestion-Thread

leanel14
06-19-13, 05:19 PM
No need to post in every thread... There is a suggestions thread, it's here : http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51337-City-Metro-Suggestion-Thread

I want to post it everywhere so tl can read it.

MHz_
06-19-13, 05:35 PM
I want to post it everywhere so tl can read it.

It's not necessary. I read all the new posts and threads. If you say it once I'll see it.

leanel14
06-20-13, 06:08 PM
It's not necessary. I read all the new posts and threads. If you say it once I'll see it.

So what's new mr.mhz your players is waiting for an update that fit there taste. Where and when is the updatesssssssssssssssssssss????

lotuskat
06-21-13, 09:43 AM
It'll take a bit for Apple to approve the updates.

leanel14
07-07-13, 09:25 PM
So where is the big update? It's been a long time that we don't recieve new update what's keeping you to slow? Tl team.???

bigbux3
07-07-13, 09:39 PM
So where is the big update? It's been a long time that we don't recieve new update what's keeping you to slow? Tl team.???

By the sound of it, it's only MHz_ and a few others working on the update.
MHz_ said by the end of May; and that passed. June has passed; and I think he hinted the update should be around the beginning of the month.
Now it's July, and I'm starting to lose hope that there will be no update at all :(. But hopefully I'm wrong and the update will be released sooner than possible.
He hasn't been on for a week, and my only guess can be that he's been working on it, or he's on leave. Not sure. I know that there's still a lot that needs to be balanced, and a lot of people have requested for some of the prices and timers to be changed. Hopefully, there will be some progress and he comes onto the forums tomorrow.
I hope! :)

leanel14
07-08-13, 10:23 PM
By the sound of it, it's only MHz_ and a few others working on the update.
MHz_ said by the end of May; and that passed. June has passed; and I think he hinted the update should be around the beginning of the month.
Now it's July, and I'm starting to lose hope that there will be no update at all :(. But hopefully I'm wrong and the update will be released sooner than possible.
He hasn't been on for a week, and my only guess can be that he's been working on it, or he's on leave. Not sure. I know that there's still a lot that needs to be balanced, and a lot of people have requested for some of the prices and timers to be changed. Hopefully, there will be some progress and he comes onto the forums tomorrow.
I hope! :)
Still there is no date.. Some of my Nbrs stop playing and I have few lift.. I am waiting for the update too. But how much it's gona take? Hope that if they release the update there no more players.. Hehehe

leanel14
07-08-13, 10:24 PM
Still there is no date.. Some of my Nbrs stop playing and I have few lift.. I am waiting for the update too. But how much it's gona take? Hope that if they release the update there no more players.. Hehehe

I mean the update well be release but there is no more players....

hotbeef
07-30-13, 10:15 PM
by the time tl is done with their big knew update for csm I will have lost interest in the game completely. I'm about sick of it now and unless the new update is very impressive I'll spend my time doing something else. At least they put out an update for this week, albeit a crappy one, it's something which is better than nothing

kooky panda
07-31-13, 05:28 AM
Please continue on the current thread here, (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?52005-Upcoming-Changes-Please-leave-feedback!) to keep all discussions and feedback on the same thread.