PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering how many ovens/drink makers for goals??

zakandcob
06-09-13, 08:10 PM
Just wondering how many ovens/drink makers do you build for specific goals?? I've been known to buy 8 (sweet co ovens) but this time round I'm trying to be conservative and just have two kettles and two ovens. Hope that will be enough to finish in time. Curious about how many other players build...:)

tennysonrobin
06-09-13, 08:52 PM
I have 2 tea kettles because the max number of dishes they require is 14. But I'm building 5 ovens because I will have to cook 50 dishes at the final goal, so... :D

shinava
06-09-13, 09:10 PM
i am level 39 i start with one of whatever the appliance is. since we have to wait for parts and we have limit on the number of parts we can receive in a 24 hour period. we can only buildobe at a time. if you try to build . more than obe younjust reduce the number of of functioning appliances we can hava by 1.i hava NEVER come close running out of time to complete a goal. i also calculate how many of an item i can make in a day. if it takes 2 hours to cook an item , . i figure how many i can complte er day with thenumber of that particulsr item. then i have an idea as to how long it takes to complete that task. i as the time and . number of cooked . items . increase i add more more appliances. i am sure that the team of developers and staff arecaware of the busy limestykesvwe hava and givevus more than enough time to compkete . goaks wuth reason reasonable amout of equipment.

myferngardens
06-10-13, 06:51 AM
For mastering a recipe I like to have at least three of any appliance, so I start with three. Then I look at the goal tasks and cooking times. When we have to cook 50 of an 11hour recipe I add more machines. I have 4 kettles and 5 ovens. I am contemplating another kettle because I can master the tea recipes a little faster that way. I really like the look of these appliances too so ten of them will make it easy to hide ugly easy ovens making a prettier tea room. Just my thoughts on the subject. Hths

samsaz81
06-10-13, 11:11 AM
I keep building until the goals are complete. I never stop building ovens of different variety though. There's nearly always an oven under construction at my bakery especially around midnight when gifts reset.

srg70
06-10-13, 12:06 PM
I always build 10 of each appliance! While all my neighbors are gifting the new parts I take advantage of it. I've still a lot of building to do. I've got 7 new ovens but only 4 tea kettles ovens. Having the same parts needed for both makes it more difficult.

zakandcob
06-10-13, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the replies,I've just added one more of each so now I have 3 kettles and 3 ovens. When I get to the 50 recipe goal I think I'll build another couple of ovens...they say patience is a virtue,shame I don't have it lol:D thanks again and good luc

puppynox
06-11-13, 11:18 PM
I'm impatient to master the specialty ovens and be done with them, so I build 8-10 most of the time. I've been trying to master one specialty oven at a time and then move on to the next, and that's when I buy and build several of each one. For my extra slots, I typically have the normal appliances and are trying to master those recipes to level 2. But I was close to mastering the ice cream maker when these new goals started, so I have those and the new machines out right now.

nky1111
06-11-13, 11:29 PM
usually I build 3-4 to complete in reasonable time and not waste too much coins. if they're cute or cheap i build more. 12 sweet co, 6 music, 8 jazz. 4 tea kettle,4 oven

SakuraBlossom188
06-13-13, 09:27 AM
i am level 39 i start with one of whatever the appliance is. since we have to wait for parts and we have limit on the number of parts we can receive in a 24 hour period. we can only buildobe at a time. if you try to build . more than obe younjust reduce the number of of functioning appliances we can hava by 1.i hava NEVER come close running out of time to complete a goal. i also calculate how many of an item i can make in a day. if it takes 2 hours to cook an item , . i figure how many i can complte er day with thenumber of that particulsr item. then i have an idea as to how long it takes to complete that task. i as the time and . number of cooked . items . increase i add more more appliances. i am sure that the team of developers and staff arecaware of the busy limestykesvwe hava and givevus more than enough time to compkete . goaks wuth reason reasonable amout of equipment.

This is true..but what I do, is just make as many as you possibly can. Right now I have 5 Tea Time ovens and 3 Kettles

zakandcob
06-13-13, 01:43 PM
So much for my two ovens,I'm now up to five!!! Just can't help myself....oh well :) Good luck,hope you all finish these goals soon :D

diamondesign
06-14-13, 06:58 AM
I am purposefully only using the 1 kettle and 2 stoves required to complete this goal. I do have another kettle and stove just in case, but don't plan to use them. Unless I'm missing something, I should finish with a few days remaining in the goal time. For past goals I bought 5 or 6 appliances, but finished quickly.

tehbaker
06-18-13, 09:13 PM
I have 10 of every appliance except the big ones like Easy Oven and Drink Maker - those I have the full 20. I think I unlocked a few extra appliance slots back when it cost half the gems it does now.

xoxo_wing
06-18-13, 11:03 PM
i always have 8... to me its just cause it seems like a nice number for leveling up dishes......

sometimes 6 if i really dont like that oven.. or 10 if im in love... but usually just 8.

LalaSmooth
06-19-13, 03:29 AM
As many as you want.. I usually have 6 maybe 7 appliances

cherryberry9
06-19-13, 08:47 AM
I only have 5 of each.

buttonsbaker
06-25-13, 02:29 AM
This is all good advice, but I seem to be stuck. I have a tea kettle and a bread oven in a box to build. But I cannot get the build screen to come up to request the parts from friends. Am I missing something? I have 200+ friends and level 24. When I tap the box, I only get option to sell. I do not want to do that, I am playing on a kindle HD, if that matters. Someone help, extremely frustrated.

maguar
06-25-13, 02:49 AM
This is all good advice, but I seem to be stuck. I have a tea kettle and a bread oven in a box to build. But I cannot get the build screen to come up to request the parts from friends. Am I missing something? I have 200+ friends and level 24. When I tap the box, I only get option to sell. I do not want to do that, I am playing on a kindle HD, if that matters. Someone help, extremely frustrated.

I think you might be tapping on it when you're in edit mode. Exit edit mode and then click on the box to get the parts popup.

autumn1234567891011
06-26-13, 02:44 PM
I am level 30 on bakery story and I have a new oven and I had all of the necessary Parts but all of the sudden when I tried to click build it it went down to me only having 2 of the necessary Part and then it said my game was out of sync and it never went back to normal what happened!!

autumn1234567891011
06-26-13, 02:46 PM
Can anyone help me I have no idea what happened Since it said my game was out of sync