PDA

View Full Version : Entwined seedlings

ghjvcucjb
06-09-13, 11:14 AM
I'm in need of lots of entwined seedlings but haven't found any in a long time. I've been crafting them in the potion shop but am starting to run low, for the first time ever, on kissing dust. Is anyone finding them anywhere? If its from flowers, which flowers specifically? TIA!

journeysmom
06-09-13, 11:40 AM
I think they can only be crafted now sice the VD version is done. However you can still get them as a gift from your neighbors i think.

pipsqueak203
06-09-13, 12:13 PM
My Valentines plants still drop entwined seedlings. Can't remember all their names but they are mostly pink!

Fluttermush ring, playful trillium, romantic larkspur and flowering bush are the ones I can remember.

Will check later as I'm low on energy right now and don't want to tap them!

minndom
06-09-13, 12:14 PM
Do you have any of the Valentine flowers? Thye should still drop them.

Lilipipi
06-09-13, 12:54 PM
More "expensive" flowers have better drop rates, in my experience. Those are: Talinum Incarnadine, Flowering Bush, and Sprite Blossoms.

Gardienn
06-09-13, 01:21 PM
I can confirm that the Playful Trillium and log drop entwined seedlings. I got some today and was surprised.

ghjvcucjb
06-09-13, 04:36 PM
Ok, cool, will keep watering all of them. What about the kissing dust? Haven't seen that in awhile either and don't really want to give up glimmer dust for kidding dust unless I have to. I've decided Sabina's house needs to be surrounded by pink heart trees and need to craft enough to make a hedge for her and little Manti. After all those years in isolation she just needs to be surrounded with love.

ghjvcucjb
06-09-13, 04:37 PM
Ugh auto correct! Kissing dust NOT kidding dust...although kidding dust would be kind of funny to have around!

happy_carol94
06-09-13, 06:34 PM
Fluttermush ring often drops kissing dust, it’s like 98% and the chance of kissing dust:
1st hit : 1 kissing dust
2nd hit : 3 kissing dust
3rd hit : 0 kissing dust
4th hit : 1 kissing dust
5th hit : 2 kissing dust
And so on.

Sometimes Lovecupine also drops kissing dust.

hmgdanielson
06-09-13, 08:40 PM
Fluttermush rings are expensive, but I love them because they drop kissing dust, mushrooms, and glimmerdust. They're also horribly cute.

catlady71
06-10-13, 09:15 AM
I'm in need of lots of entwined seedlings but haven't found any in a long time. I've been crafting them in the potion shop but am starting to run low, for the first time ever, on kissing dust. Is anyone finding them anywhere? If its from flowers, which flowers specifically? TIA!

all of my valentine flowers drop entwined seedlings, you should try them. good luck!

ghjvcucjb
06-10-13, 09:54 AM
Thanks everyone, pulled out my valentine plants and started collecting from the pink mushroom rings and yippee! Entwined seedlings and kissing dust galore. I had only been collecting from the brown rings for the higher glimmer dust drops. Now I can Mack out Sabines place!

You guys rock! Thank you!

arale_norimaki
06-10-13, 11:48 AM
I had only been collecting from the brown rings for the higher glimmer dust drops. Now I can Mack out Sabines place!

Red circles drop more glimmerdust, aren't brown ring supposed to drop the same amount as regular mushrooms?

ghjvcucjb
06-10-13, 01:39 PM
Red circles drop more glimmerdust, aren't brown ring supposed to drop the same amount as regular mushrooms?

YES! Sorry meant RED mushroom rings dropped more glimmer dust. The pink ones, which I was ignoring until now, drop needed entwined seedlings and kissing dust. I don't have any of the brown rings or reg mushrooms out as they don't really produce what I need as much as the red (and now pink).

arale_norimaki
06-12-13, 07:18 AM
Thanks for replying, I was afraid the drop rate had been changed lately ;)