PDA

View Full Version : I hate this new timer!

CatLover111
06-09-13, 06:49 AM
I hate this new Dragon Story timer! Now the time left is on top of the progress bar and the 'finish now' is where the old 'check the time' button used to be. Today I was planting Impruberries in all of my Enchanted Farms. I was going to plant on the next farm, but I accidentally pressed on the farm that I had just planted in. Thinking it was the right farm, I pressed on the 'finish now' button because it was where the 'plant' button should have been? now I am one gold short! With the old timer, you were able to realize it was the wrong farm because it had a box around it. Thankfully, it was only one gold AND the only gold trap I've fallen into, but? please TL, change the timers back! And I would also like my gold back! :(

kwhales
06-09-13, 07:01 AM
Really? Then I wonder why good threads get pushed to the second page.

Read here Dragon Stopwatch Timer Clock (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?50431-Dragon-Stopwatch-Timer-Clock)

scottyhaha
06-09-13, 07:07 AM
Most ppl don't like the new timer. Now we just have to live with it

HenryLucky1
06-09-13, 07:26 AM
I really like it though :confused:
Why so many people don't like it? It's really practice for me, but like DT1 said, it needs time to like it :D (For me, it just need 5 minutes)

belbar22
06-09-13, 01:11 PM
I hate this new Dragon Story timer! Now the time left is on top of the progress bar and the 'finish now' is where the old 'check the time' button used to be. Today I was planting Impruberries in all of my Enchanted Farms. I was going to plant on the next farm, but I accidentally pressed on the farm that I had just planted in. Thinking it was the right farm, I pressed on the 'finish now' button because it was where the 'plant' button should have been? now I am one gold short! With the old timer, you were able to realize it was the wrong farm because it had a box around it. Thankfully, it was only one gold AND the only gold trap I've fallen into, but? please TL, change the timers back! And I would also like my gold back! :(

That has happened to me. I have had to learn to be more careful but I still like the new timer.

rusticjess
06-09-13, 01:14 PM
I don't have the new timer..I'm guessing that's a good thing

CatLover111
06-09-13, 01:49 PM
I don't have the new timer..I'm guessing that's a good thing

It is a good thing, but you might end up with it if the TL developers read the threads.

kooky panda
06-09-13, 02:11 PM
Really? Then I wonder why good threads get pushed to the second page.

Read here Dragon Stopwatch Timer Clock (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?50431-Dragon-Stopwatch-Timer-Clock)
Please continue your discussion on the current thread shown above.