PDA

View Full Version : Customization

Unregistered
12-28-10, 04:54 AM
Hey isn't it a bit odd for a game which capitalizes on the customize-your-game-your-way aspect leave out the most integral part of the game itself. Floor tiles? Paint? Hello? Why did TeamLava choose to release this game along with Restaurant Story even then these options aren't available for players to even use?

Unregistered
12-28-10, 07:41 AM
Hey isn't it a bit odd for a game which capitalizes on the customize-your-game-your-way aspect leave out the most integral part of the game itself. Floor tiles? Paint? Hello? Why did TeamLava choose to release this game along with Restaurant Story even then these options aren't available for players to even use?

???

I have floor tiles, wallpaper, and decoration options. What are you talking about?

Unregistered
12-28-10, 08:06 AM
On android? I have the decorations tab but no tile/wall color options either. (HTC EVO)

Unregistered
12-28-10, 11:49 AM
I downloaded Bakery Story from Android Market (Droid incredible), and I am not able to customize wall/tile color either. Is it us or the app?

Unregistered
12-28-10, 03:12 PM
I have an Android also and don't have those option either.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 04:32 PM
I don't have that option either and I have a Droid X and I see everyone else customizing their bakery. I like this app but not being able to do this is really frustrating me

Unregistered
01-06-11, 12:32 AM
I have the Droid Evo and don't have any floor/wall options

Unregistered
01-06-11, 10:22 AM
Our team is working to make these features available for Android devices as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Which begs the question, why did you release it when it is obviously not ready for prime time? I really think that TL uses it's customers as beta testers. It couldn't be about the money, because you spend the most gems in decorating and or magic boxes. I hope the android users are not going to fall for that out of desperation to have something colorful in their bakery.