PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2: Invisible kitchen?

ladym7
06-09-13, 12:15 AM
i just bought the kitchen, and it's completely invisible. i reinstalled the app and fully closed my device but i can't see it still. my device is ipod touch 4th gen.

KaylieRoo
12-10-13, 05:57 PM
I'm having the same problem with the mole hill. When I tap on where it's supposed to be, it says it's there, but I can't see it. I noticed that in the store several of the pictures of the items are also gone - just a white bar. Checked Castle Story and Fashion Story and the same problem there - items are listed, but no picture. Tried restarting and a forced close, but no success.

Maybe we need special glasses! :)

KaylieRoo
12-10-13, 05:58 PM
Oh, and I'm on a second generation iPad with iOS 7.0.4, game version 2.1.6.3.

kooky panda
12-10-13, 06:23 PM
Try going under your settings-safari- and clear out your data, then restart your device.

KaylieRoo
12-10-13, 07:25 PM
I cleared the history and cookies, restarted, but not change.....

kooky panda
12-11-13, 11:11 AM
Make sure you have forced closed out all the applications running in the background on your Ipad.
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS)
Then restart your device.

If your items are still invisible, you can try deleting and redownloading the games.

KaylieRoo
12-12-13, 02:20 PM
I forced closed all of the apps and restarted, and still nothing. Same with the new release of the Christmas trees. In the market, there's just a white ****** where the picture of the tree would be. It does allow me to purchase and place the tree, and even chop it down, I just can't see it. :) I tried deleting and redownloading Fashion Story, but it came back with half of the items missing. I'm afraid to try it on Castle Story!! Maybe my iPad just needs a vacation. :) Thanks anyways for your help!

kooky panda
12-12-13, 03:25 PM
I am not sure why you are having these issues.

You internet connection may be slow. Try going under settings and turning off your wifi, then turn it back on.

Have you tried deleting and redownloading the games? You may have a corrupted file.
You will not lose your game progress . Your games are saved on Team Lava's servers.