PDA

View Full Version : Help please

joylogan
06-09-13, 12:12 AM
I can not enter to castle story with 3G connection, however in lis other games if I can get.
I can play restaurant story, city story, pet shop story
But not castle story
Whats happening!!! Help
I have two day whitout play castle story

arale_norimaki
06-09-13, 04:04 AM
I find that CS requires a pretty good connection, otherwise it doesn't work. That said, I often use 3G connection and it works fine. Have you tried force closing the game? If that didn't help, force closing your iDevice? If that didn't work either, unsintalling and installing your game again?

joylogan
06-09-13, 04:46 AM
I find that CS requires a pretty good connection, otherwise it doesn't work. That said, I often use 3G connection and it works fine. Have you tried force closing the game? If that didn't help, force closing your iDevice? If that didn't work either, unsintalling and installing your game again?

I did it, close all, restart the idevice, uninstall and install,
But ever appears the Message of connection internet requeride,
But i can play restaurant, bakery, city, pet shop, perfectly

joylogan
06-09-13, 04:51 AM
I've always played castle story whit 3G connection,

joylogan
06-09-13, 04:55 AM
I have months playing the games And now only castle story give me problem

salamander2007
06-09-13, 05:07 AM
Try connecting to a Wifi and log in to castle story. After that, disconnect the wifi and try connecting from 3G. It worked for me before, hopefully it will work for your case too.

joylogan
06-09-13, 05:19 AM
Try connecting to a Wifi and log in to castle story. After that, disconnect the wifi and try connecting from 3G. It worked for me before, hopefully it will work for your case too.

It worked, i know, but i dont have wifi connection, these is the problem

I cant playyyyy!!!

And the problem is with my storm id,