PDA

View Full Version : Switched off elements

rusticjess
06-08-13, 04:48 PM
I'm trying for anubis dragon and I'm a little concerned. Every time I select a diamond dragon while trying to breed diamond + purple, all the purple gems next to the dragons with purple become dulled out. What I mean:

in the two columns, if I select my diamond dragon, the purple gems next to the magic dragon, aether, coral, genie, etc all become like grayed out. but only purple, none of the other gems.

does this mean that I can't have an anubis dragon? is it telling me that anubis is retired for my game or something?

rusticjess
06-08-13, 05:03 PM
Here, this is a screen shot of what's happening:

http://i41.tinypic.com/33u34mr.jpg

rusticjess
06-08-13, 10:21 PM
It's really weird. The purple element gets dulled every time I pair it with diamond. Only diamond..no one knows what's up?

HenryLucky1
06-08-13, 10:47 PM
It just a basic bug on Android, I think..

picklylily
06-08-13, 11:02 PM
It's really weird. The purple element gets dulled every time I pair it with diamond. Only diamond..no one knows what's up?

You can't select it for breeding? You mean you can't breed with purple dragons at all?

HenryLucky1
06-08-13, 11:40 PM
You can't select it for breeding? You mean you can't breed with purple dragons at all?

No, he can select it. I know because I have that bug too

kbrown0410
06-09-13, 03:06 AM
Me too. Don't think it affects anything though

lollipop_rp
06-09-13, 04:51 AM
Wonder why....
And it's creepy because he is trying to breed A purple hybrid.

Did this just start or was it from before?

maguar
06-09-13, 04:54 AM
I've reported this over

rusticjess
06-09-13, 08:39 AM
Thanks maguar. And no, I can breed purple with diamond, it just worries me into thinking that diamond and purple won't successfully mix for anubis. :( well thanks everyone. And I'm a she lol

holly_angel
06-16-13, 12:36 AM
It doesn't change anything, mine does that a lot and I worried the same thing. But its just the screen. If you put the dragon you want in the middle of the scroll (where the dragon list is) it should relight the elements. I think its just because its a smaller screen, when the selected dragon is moved closer to the top or bottom of the scroll list, the element colors fade out. Put the dragon you select back in the center of the list and it should light all those elements for you and you can feel better about breeding successes!