Manaphio
06-08-13, 04:01 PM
Just wondering

DragonTan1
06-08-13, 04:13 PM
What do you mean exactly? Give us some examples :p

kwhales
06-08-13, 04:25 PM
Let's see: Easier breeding. No splitting colors. Less amounts needed to feed. Reasonably priced habitats. No limited dragons unless they are seasonal. Not so many gold traps. In other words, a FUN game to play.

There was a time when TL cared about the 'caretakers'. But that ended I believe somewhere around February or March. (or about when pinks started to split like crazy.

hamadrys
06-08-13, 04:41 PM
Let's see: Easier breeding. No splitting colors. Less amounts needed to feed. Reasonably priced habitats. No limited dragons unless they are seasonal. Not so many gold traps. In other words, a FUN game to play.

There was a time when TL cared about the 'caretakers'. But that ended I believe somewhere around February or March. (or about when pinks started to split like crazy.

Totally agree. I miss that game...

rusticjess
06-08-13, 04:51 PM
A new dragon only once each week, usually with two gem genetics or the occasional three. Habitats that cost around 300-600k or so, reasonable food serving requirements for feeding, Yes, I'd like that back.

lollipop_rp
06-08-13, 05:41 PM
Totally agree. I miss that game...

Back in the good ol' days when people played games and didn't have to worry about getting all the dragons before time was up and caretakers were striving with dragons!

kwhales
06-08-13, 07:13 PM
I have an idea TL. Take the summer off. Well at least for IOS players. Give us 5 more habitats for the summer, then go concentrate on Android and Kindle for the summer. You deserve it. Working so hard on IOS.

We (IOS) will suffer through the summer, raising our babies, breeding our missing ones and thoroughly enjoying ourselves, while, come fall, Android and Kindle, can thoroughly enjoy themselves with the new features you worked all summer on for them.

scottyhaha
06-08-13, 07:17 PM
I have an idea TL. Take the summer off. Well at least for IOS players. Give us 5 more habitats for the summer, then go concentrate on Android and Kindle for the summer. You deserve it. Working so hard on IOS.

We (IOS) will suffer through the summer, raising our babies, breeding our missing ones and thoroughly enjoying ourselves, while, come fall, Android and Kindle, can thoroughly enjoy themselves with the new features you worked all summer on for them.
And bring back the limited dragon not was not limited to begin with

ShadowDragon136
06-08-13, 08:04 PM
I enjoyed the game so, SO much more when I didn't have to panic over if I'll be able to get a specific dragon before it vanishes. I can deal with the high prices and food costs, that just takes time, but I don't really have much time to get some of these super rare dragons that they're pulling.

NouraMoh
06-08-13, 08:11 PM

You scare me Kwhales !!
Are we twins separated since birth ?!!
Cause I swear I was going to suggest that on another thread
I was thinking about my 3 weeks vacation in London
And was worried I'd fall behind on breeding
I thought " wouldn't it be perfect if TL took summer off and got Andriod and Kindle up to speed"

We geniuses think alike :)

mityaj
06-08-13, 08:42 PM

Sounds great to me... it will give me time to catch up on the diamond hybrids :-)

hahadrago1998
06-08-13, 08:55 PM
Remember when I new element was special. Now we get one every week...

DevonM88
06-08-13, 09:09 PM
Remember when I new element was special. Now we get one every week...
Yeah, seriously. I haven't even been playing this "game" that long(February I think) and it's insane how much new [] has been crammed in lately. There should be a new element every 2 or 3 months at the soonest. One new dragon a week tops, maybe two every once in a while if they're vastly different.
It's absolutely ridiculous, but I guess they think they have to cater to the hip crowd who needs to be lured in with shiny new things non-stop.

anurulz
06-08-13, 11:49 PM
i agree..i started playing after hearing so many good reviews abt the game being the best TL game, where the pace was good, updates were user-friendly, and it was not expensive..but my bad luck was tht when i started playing (valentine version onwards) the whole scenario started changing..am still struggling to get the older dragons which are being removed constantly..the cost of the nests have apparently been increased 10 fold, the colors split like crazy, and the latest is the hidden colour dragons..anybody who is not on the forum will never know abt the hidden color..esp android players who dnt have the option of trading..its totally unfair and takes the fun out of playing..

kwhales
06-09-13, 05:23 AM
You scare me Kwhales !!
Are we twins separated since birth ?!!
Cause I swear I was going to suggest that on another thread
I was thinking about my 3 weeks vacation in London
And was worried I'd fall behind on breeding
I thought " wouldn't it be perfect if TL took summer off and got Andriod and Kindle up to speed"

We geniuses think alike :)

Sisters by different parents and an ocean apart.

I feel that IOS has been given enough. We need to go back to the way things were when playing the game was fun and not frustrating. I really would spend gold and buy it (possibly) if I was truly enjoying the game. I have bought gold in the past when the possibility of breeding what I was after was there. Now, its so hit and miss (more miss), that I can't see using gold on a water, fruitful fail.

Even if TL (or our developer) would just inform us of changes. (like MHz did). Just let us know, that over the next weeks, this is what we have planned (if of course everything goes right). But this dropping things on us without warning is nuts. Yay, we got the features. really would have been nice to be warned especially for our game crashing neighbors. At least they would have been forewarned.

IOS has enough. STOP. Work on the other OS. If of course you are at all. And if you aren't, let them know. If this game is to difficult to code for android and kindle. Develop one that isn't.

I don't think many IOS players will care if you stop giving us stuff (once we get the 5 habitats) through the summer. Work on what needs working and stop trying to improve IOS game because, frankly, you're not.

lollipop_rp
06-09-13, 04:27 PM
I don't think many IOS players will care if you stop giving us stuff (once we get the 5 habitats) through the summer. Work on what needs working and stop trying to improve IOS game because, frankly, you're not.[/QUOTE]

Is five enough? Ten tops but I would appreciate five (not gonna take advantage )))

lollipop_rp
06-09-13, 04:28 PM
Btw,,,,, who voted no?

If you didn't know the old version I understand but other than that why vote no?

Am I missing some big secret about the new and old versions?

DragonTan1
06-09-13, 04:37 PM
Is five enough? Ten tops but I would appreciate five (not gonna take advantage )))

They have to do something about the habitats soon, or stop releasing dragons. TL doesn't realise that they are ****ing the game, people would rather quit than sell their dragons they worked hard for... They will be forced to stop breeding.

TL thinks we will buy gold habitats, but even people with 5+ gold habitats are finding it hard to keep their dragons.

HenryLucky1
06-09-13, 05:01 PM
Btw,,,,, who voted no?

If you didn't know the old version I understand but other than that why vote no?

Am I missing some big secret about the new and old versions?

One of them is me :D
I'm too boring to vote Yes, I thought all people will vote Yes, so I voted no to add a little color, lol
But, I really want the old style (I've played since the dragon can't fly)

kooky panda
06-09-13, 06:29 PM
Just wondering
You can post your feedback for things you would like to see on Dragon Story on the current Dragon Story suggestion thread.

Dragon Story Suggestion Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51338-Dragon-Story-Suggestion-Thread)