PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to delete non playing neighbours?

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 09:55 AM
hi everybody

Just been wondering...is there a easy and quick way to delete those neighbors that are not playing anymore? I've got over 200 neighbors and cant remember every time when i visit a neighbor if they are not playing. Spoiled food are not always an indication of a neighbor not playing anymore, as spoiled food for a few days doesn't always means the player quit....just that they are "busy" for a few days (or having internet issues being sorted out in the mean time)

Maybe a Delete button somewhere on the screen just like the gift button....instead of going to the neighbors list....clicking on delete....searching for the neighbors name you've just been at (not always the first or last neighbor in the list!!)

Would be great!

bigbux3
06-08-13, 10:20 AM
This is the only way to delete neighbors. I can usually tell if the player has been inactive for a long time by the latest content they have in their restaurant or the latest food on their counters. If it's hard to tell, I'd check their wall to see any latest posts by their neighbors or if your neighbor has written something about leaving the game on their own wall.

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 11:54 AM
thanx...will do that....