PDA

View Full Version : Help

TonyaT0404
06-08-13, 08:32 AM
I am having issues building Ivy's hut & some other upgrading buildings!

I read to use the valentine version but I can't find it in App Store! If it is still available would my progress in the game transfer to the valentine version?? I've spent a lot of time & yes some money on this game and I'm getting frustrated!! Can anyone tell me what to do!

hmgdanielson
06-08-13, 09:11 AM
Do you force-close your game?

catcrack
06-08-13, 09:14 AM
I finished all those goals before the valentine edition came out so I'm going to say you don't need it。

(=^ェ^=)

TonyaT0404
06-08-13, 09:26 AM
Yes I've force closed it several times & my goals change from $ to glimmer dust! I will have all requirements but build isn't highlighted so I repeat the process same outcome!!

hmgdanielson
06-08-13, 09:33 AM
You're right, catcrack... But the upgrading buildings thread recommends in the very first post that you upgrade to the Valentine version of the game, so I can see how if you read that, it would mislead you.

A lot - not all, but a lot - of the glitches that people have can be prevented by regularly force-closing the app.

hmgdanielson
06-08-13, 09:34 AM
Yes I've force closed it several times & my goals change from $ to glimmer dust! I will have all requirements but build isn't highlighted so I repeat the process same outcome!!

If you have all the building requirements, but you are still incapable of building something, then you have to let support know.

TonyaT0404
06-08-13, 09:36 AM
It sounds like the Valentine version will not help!! What I haven't tried is shutting down my iPad completely I'm gonna give that a try!! I really appreciate the feed back!

kooky panda
06-08-13, 09:36 AM
This is a known issue and hopefully it will be fixed in the regular game soon. (may need to be included in a future update).
For now all you can go is close out your game or restart your device to get the correct requirements.