PDA

View Full Version : Can't get more tea time ovens!

TexasFarmerBarb
06-08-13, 08:11 AM
I completed the goals to unlock the tea time stove, went and got the free one then went back to buy more stoves but its showing as locked! WHY? The only goal I have left is to prepare 10 Irish breakfast tea. I've already made 6 on the one stove I have and making more to complete that goal. Does that mean I have to make all 10 to unlock the stove so I can buy more? This has never happened before cuz once I unlocked a stove I was able to buy more. Please advise, thank you!

OnCloudDivine
06-08-13, 09:34 AM
You need to prepare them in the tea time kettle, not the stove (which will be locked for a few more goals for you)! The tea time kettle cost $14,000 and is in the shape if a large...kettle. This will have the drink recipes you need to continue the goal.

adored2
06-08-13, 09:39 AM
I completed the goals to unlock the tea time stove, went and got the free one then went back to buy more stoves but its showing as locked! WHY? The only goal I have left is to prepare 10 Irish breakfast tea. I've already made 6 on the one stove I have and making more to complete that goal. Does that mean I have to make all 10 to unlock the stove so I can buy more? This has never happened before cuz once I unlocked a stove I was able to buy more. Please advise, thank you!

See this thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53087-Royal-Tea-Goals-6-5-13

TexasFarmerBarb
06-09-13, 08:03 AM
You need to prepare them in the tea time kettle, not the stove (which will be locked for a few more goals for you)! The tea time kettle cost $14,000 and is in the shape if a large...kettle. This will have the drink recipes you need to continue the goal.

Yes I knw that but at this part of the goal where it says to build 2 tea kettle stoves and ask 6 neighbors for matches I got the matches but when go to buy 2 more stoves to build, the stoves are locked, and I can't complete that goal!
I've already made the 10 Irish breakfast tea on the one stove I have, now I have to make 12 Darjeeling tea which is 5 hours on one stove and then after that is done, I will have to make 14 Lavender tea, all on one stove which will take me days to complete!
Get what I mean? The tea kettle stoves should not be locked once I have unlocked them!!!

maguar
06-09-13, 04:18 PM
Is it locked by goal or because you've got too many appliances? If its appliances but some of your other ones in storage and you'll be able to build more of them.

adored2
06-09-13, 04:50 PM
Yes I knw that but at this part of the goal where it says to build 2 tea kettle stoves and ask 6 neighbors for matches I got the matches but when go to buy 2 more stoves to build, the stoves are locked, and I can't complete that goal!
I've already made the 10 Irish breakfast tea on the one stove I have, now I have to make 12 Darjeeling tea which is 5 hours on one stove and then after that is done, I will have to make 14 Lavender tea, all on one stove which will take me days to complete!
Get what I mean? The tea kettle stoves should not be locked once I have unlocked them!!!

You haven't unlocked it. If you check the goal thread you will see what you need to do to unlock the tea time oven.

TexasFarmerBarb
06-09-13, 05:49 PM
Is it locked by goal or because you've got too many appliances? If its appliances but some of your other ones in storage and you'll be able to build more of them.

Locked by goal. All my other appliances is in storage. I have the only one tea stove in my bakery

TexasFarmerBarb
06-09-13, 06:03 PM
Locked by goal. All my other appliances is in storage. I have the only one tea stove in my bakery

I had unlocked via goal, was able to get and build my first stove then went back to but more stoves to build and it showed locked again!

kooky panda
06-09-13, 06:07 PM
Try restarting your device to see if it will unlock again.

nmishii
06-09-13, 07:18 PM
You really should read the posts from the people saying you haven't unlocked the oven, because they are right.

You are making the Irish tea on the tea time kettle, and you can buy as many more as you have slots for 14000 coins. They're at the end of the appliances.

After you finish the Darjeeling tea you will unlock the tea time oven. You are given one free. It makes finger sandwiches and two other food dishes. 12000 coins.

There is not a tea time stove.

TexasFarmerBarb
06-10-13, 04:39 AM
Try restarting your device to see if it will unlock again.

I have restarted, uninstalled the game and reinstalled, restarted again. Same thing, stove is still locked :-(

The only 2 goals I have left is to buy two stoves which I can't and make the tea right now I'm making the 5 hour Darjeeling tea on the one stove I have.

Now what?

TexasFarmerBarb
06-10-13, 05:50 AM
You really should read the posts from the people saying you haven't unlocked the oven, because they are right.

You are making the Irish tea on the tea time kettle, and you can buy as many more as you have slots for 14000 coins. They're at the end of the appliances.

After you finish the Darjeeling tea you will unlock the tea time oven. You are given one free. It makes finger sandwiches and two other food dishes. 12000 coins.

There is not a tea time stove.

OMG you are right! I didn't realize there were two kind of tea stoves!!! Thank you for clarifying!!!