PDA

View Full Version : Why can't i sell wall and floor tiles?

Unregistered
12-27-10, 11:55 PM
I can sell other items, but does this game not allow you to sell floor and wall tiles? Its frustrating because i like to redecorate often and want to sell wall/floor tiles!

Dianna671
12-28-10, 10:32 PM
Yes!! How come it's not possible to sell the walls and floor tiles?? Is there something we're not doing right?? I thought I was the only one having this problem. I wasn't sure if it was because I cam be an airhead sometimes. But nonetheless, is this a bug that we'll have to wait for an update on or is this a user error?

Unregistered
12-28-10, 10:36 PM
Selling wallpaper or tiles are not a function in the game, tho it is something players are requesting.

So it's not that you're not doing it right, it's that right now, it can't be done

Unregistered
12-29-10, 12:46 AM
Selling wallpaper or tiles are not a function in the game, tho it is something players are requesting.

So it's not that you're not doing it right, it's that right now, it can't be done

Ohhhh!!! Okay. =^_^=
Thank you!!!

Unregistered
12-29-10, 07:47 PM
Im losing tons of money because I cant sell old floor tiles and wall paper i have tons of it that i no longer want and i could get lots more money thats unfair they should update that

Unregistered
12-29-10, 08:14 PM
Im losing tons of money because I cant sell old floor tiles and wall paper i have tons of it that i no longer want and i could get lots more money thats unfair they should update that

If you spent coins, you should be able to make up that money in a few days if you are running your Bakery or Restaurant right. If you used gems, you will not get gems back even if you spent gems on them. Instead of complaining about it, concentrate on making your money back.