PDA

View Full Version : How to maximize silver income

deamon506
06-07-13, 10:11 PM
Hey everybody, I just figured that this would be helpful.
As you grow and expand and get more dragons, you're going to need to have a lot of silver to get habitats like the cosmic expanse and those other multi-million silver habitats. But how do you maximize the amount you get?
1. The first thing you need to do is to maximize the amount of habitats you have. You can never have too many habitats. Having a large number of habitats will allow you to spread your dragons about evenly.
2. Determine which habitat holds the most coins for your hybrid. For example: a forestfire dragon can go in either a fire or forest habitat. Because a forest habitat holds 700 more silver than a fire, it's more logical to put the dragon in the forest habitat.
3. Make all of your habitats large. Size is equivalent to money in this case.
4. Try to distribute your moneymakers evenly. You don't want all of your 2,000 silver earners to be in the same habitat, because they'll fill up faster. Try to place your dragons evenly to be able to assure an even distribution and a better chance of them filling up at the same rate.

ShadowDragon136
06-07-13, 11:46 PM
At lower levels, I found the best source of silver was actually other players. Getting out there and being social with other members, neighbors or not, playing with their dragons and leaving notes on their walls so that they can play back got me a lot of silver. Acquiring more habitats so that you can go longer periods of time without clearing helped too. I agree with all of your points though, especially minding the habitat caps for silver, as this adds up fast when you're sleeping or working (or otherwise just don't have a chance to clear or collect coins).

DragonTan1
06-07-13, 11:51 PM
Using 4 colours to get Diamond too. I didn't notice much money until I got Diamond and a few hybrids, it is the fastest way to get rich... Lucky if you get them at a very low level like 20 :p

ShadowDragon136
06-08-13, 12:02 AM
I wish I had the time to try for Diamond, but I'm having enough trouble (trying to) keep up with all of these limited/removed dragons >_<

idestined
06-08-13, 02:14 AM
It used to be Quetzal @ level 10 in Diamond habitats, but obviously that is no longer possible.

Spiceshirl
06-08-13, 07:39 AM
Grow your dragons to epic I have 109million plus coins and it's because I grow my dragons to epic !!!!

scottyhaha
06-08-13, 08:05 AM
Grow your dragons to epic I have 109million plus coins and it's because I grow my dragons to epic !!!!

Epic is really hard for new player now day. Feeding the dragon went up

deamon506
06-08-13, 11:05 AM
I feel like there has to be a really effective way to spread the income out

elwood99
06-08-13, 01:40 PM

It is the capacity of your habitat that limits your coins you collect. One can reach the max every 2 hourly if one have only 2 dragons per habitat at lvl6. I know because i used to follow this - i reached over $60 million in coins. Unless you sit there every 24/7 collecting them coins i dont suggest going to epic any dragons except those diamonds and TD. I can give advice to ios since this is the only device i have and is the most challenging in terms of food. Someone can give advice on android about downloading older versions of this game or kindle.
New players should 1) visit nbrs 2) max habitat 3)aim 2-3 dragons per habitat 4) feed uniques to lvl6 and stop, feed duplicates to lvl4 5) replace your yellow and red habitats with green, blue and white. Those habitats carry more $$$

elwood99
06-08-13, 01:50 PM
I forgot to add i used to have only the snallest farm planting fireapples. At that time i dont have any diamond. All my dragons were at lvl6. I never had problems feeding my dragons because food requirement are still low at lvl6.

Once one reaches the max habitat, got higher earning hqbitats, avg2-3 dragons per habitat, and have some buffer in$$$ one should buy the Echanted farm and do the dawn goals

ganodustin
06-08-13, 04:58 PM

109M+? how can u make that many? i can only make up to 50M.

DragonTan1
06-08-13, 05:02 PM
109M+? how can u make that many? i can only make up to 50M.

Because she is a boss! Lol

DragonstoneJr
06-08-13, 05:22 PM
Do you know if the dawn goals are available on android? I bought the dragon mother robes, but the golden tree never appeared. My daughter runs IOS and her tree appeared in seconds.

DragonTan1
06-08-13, 05:30 PM
Do you know if the dawn goals are available on android? I bought the dragon mother robes, but the golden tree never appeared. My daughter runs IOS and her tree appeared in seconds.

It's only on iOS. When she visits you, she can see the golden tree on your island but you won't on android.

jallipen
06-09-13, 01:02 AM
Thanks for the advice. I do as you say, deamon506. I do basically as you say. I have most of the habitats minus one or two (in case I get a breeding surprise and need to buy a special habitat ). Further on I'll try to minimize my red habitats for pure reds, and have more of the better paying habitats.

BTW, people, feed your dragons in ND. Low food costs, piece of cake.

giantcookie
06-09-13, 02:07 AM
BTW, people, feed your dragons in ND. Low food costs, piece of cake.
What's ND?

goddessnikole
06-09-13, 02:50 AM
Feeding in ND doesn't work anymore, I tried and it didn't help:(

noir77
06-09-13, 03:19 AM

I just checked my ND and it's working fine.

doop01
06-09-13, 04:33 AM

I used it today and it was still the same, cheaper, price :)

doop01
06-09-13, 04:34 AM
What's ND?

New Dawn version :)

giantcookie
06-09-13, 11:43 AM
ND version is for Android?

yayacupcake
06-09-13, 11:49 AM
Really the best way to earn money is visit your island often. My habitats fill up in like 15 minutes, I'm obviously not in the game that much, who'd want to live in their island all the time? If you check it once an hour you make out quite nicely throughout the day, if you only visit once a day it doesn't matter what level your dragons are, how social you are, etc.

ShadowDragon136
06-09-13, 12:08 PM
@jallipen- o.o Thank you! I started playing with Spring version and didn't realize ND's food rates were so low, I got 2000 less per feed on my leopard dragon just now, so thanks!

Grumpy0491
06-09-13, 01:43 PM
I have the max habitats but no dragons long term over level 4 are allowed in my park. Most of the epics are dumb looking.

kwhales
06-09-13, 02:01 PM
I have the max habitats but no dragons long term over level 4 are allowed in my park. Most of the epics are dumb looking.

Wow, your coin intake must be kind of low.

goddessnikole
06-10-13, 02:13 AM
Are you guys Android or iOS users? I've tried several times, food increase is reflected in both versions for me.

Velcro31
06-10-13, 03:30 AM
Hey everybody, I just figured that this would be helpful.
As you grow and expand and get more dragons, you're going to need to have a lot of silver to get habitats like the cosmic expanse and those other multi-million silver habitats. But how do you maximize the amount you get?
1. The first thing you need to do is to maximize the amount of habitats you have. You can never have too many habitats. Having a large number of habitats will allow you to spread your dragons about evenly.
2. Determine which habitat holds the most coins for your hybrid. For example: a forestfire dragon can go in either a fire or forest habitat. Because a forest habitat holds 700 more silver than a fire, it's more logical to put the dragon in the forest habitat.
3. Make all of your habitats large. Size is equivalent to money in this case.
4. Try to distribute your moneymakers evenly. You don't want all of your 2,000 silver earners to be in the same habitat, because they'll fill up faster. Try to place your dragons evenly to be able to assure an even distribution and a better chance of them filling up at the same rate.

Where are you?? The limit is 45 habitats!! TL, plz give us more habitats. Check out this thread thing