PDA

View Full Version : I have ran out of coins!

ohyeahitisjenny
06-07-13, 09:00 PM
I bought too many decorations for my bakery... And now I can't afford to bake ANY food on my appliances! D:

I have quite a bit of food on my counters, but it will be a while before I have enough money to actually bake anything... What should I do to get out of this and avoid getting into trouble like this in the future?

maguar
06-07-13, 10:15 PM
Visit and leave tips and messages on walls. Hopefully you'll get lots of return tips which will add up

adored2
06-07-13, 10:21 PM
I bought too many decorations for my bakery... And now I can't afford to bake ANY food on my appliances! D:

I have quite a bit of food on my counters, but it will be a while before I have enough money to actually bake anything... What should I do to get out of this and avoid getting into trouble like this in the future?

Stop baking for a while. Your food will sell and you will earn quite a bit of money over even just a 24 hour period.
Try to ask neighbors for cappuccino only and set out as many counters with cappuccino as you can. When you earn a bit of money start making red velvet cake or earl grey tea. Put those out on as many counters as you can so that more red velvet cakes and earl grey tea and the cappuccino get consumed/sold. In a few days you'll see a big difference in your coin account.

And of course, if you need to save money you have to stop spending money on decorations etc.

cherryberry9
06-08-13, 01:47 PM

You probably wouldn't be in this position if it was 10 Months ago.

nmishii
06-08-13, 01:53 PM
You also get a bonus each day you log in after midnight Pacific time. Its enough to be able to bake.

You can sell about 42000 plates of food a day if your maintain your 100 heart rating and seats are near the door. At 4 coins per plate, that's quite a bit.