PDA

View Full Version : Why is there no ignore button?

CelestiasHeaven
06-07-13, 05:29 PM
An ignore button would be a good idea, i?ve had with people who dont gift back, but expect daily visits and theire behaviour is just weired or bad..and if you react on this they start badmouthing you sry i thats enough..i want a ignore button and not 6 comments on my wall to read who are insulting me and i even cannot make a picture of it cause my handy does not make pictures of the team lava games and i dont know why, so why their is no ignore button?
They last time i got insulted, nothing ever happened, and that is why people will continue to behave like that because no one stops them.

DragonTan1
06-07-13, 05:33 PM
Email TL and they will see your wall and suspend them. I would like a block button too, that would great.

CelestiasHeaven
06-07-13, 05:36 PM
i emailed it the last time and nothing happened at all..i dont even got an feedback for what happened... so i?ll guess that people can still continue play happy their games and keep on insulting other again..great..

scottyhaha
06-07-13, 05:59 PM
An ignore button would be a good idea, i?ve had with people who dont gift back, but expect daily visits and theire behaviour is just weired or bad..and if you react on this they start badmouthing you sry i thats enough..i want a ignore button and not 6 comments on my wall to read who are insulting me and i even cannot make a picture of it cause my handy does not make pictures of the team lava games and i dont know why, so why their is no ignore button?
They last time i got insulted, nothing ever happened, and that is why people will continue to behave like that because no one stops them.
Ppl can give only 3 gift a day. So maybe they got there 3 ppl. Or you just can delete your bad neighbor

CelestiasHeaven
06-07-13, 06:04 PM
i did and i know i can only get 3 gold a day..but if i only get 1 gold in 3 day and i saw 2 people sent me gold..the rest not, i should have got 2 gold in 5 days which means this game has really some serious bugs and problems, would a reinstalling the game help to fix such a problem??

DragonTan1
06-07-13, 06:14 PM
Lol....

scottyhaha
06-07-13, 06:16 PM
You can try to reinstall the game see if it help

Baraze
06-07-13, 06:19 PM

Because Baraze wouldn't get any humor if she couldn't read the odd things people put on each others walls.

For non entertainment purposes, if someone is being a tool, email support and they will temporarily take care of the issue for you.

If they are slow to do anything, try to are a pic with another phone, if one is nearby?

stoogehunter
06-07-13, 06:21 PM
I must be a bad neighbour. I don't gift back unless someone has gifted me more than once. Sounds unfair I know, but I like to gift ALL my neighbours so I randomly select 3 different people every day.

NouraMoh
06-07-13, 06:47 PM
Never had a problem with anybody on the game before
But I'd think a block button is necessary

kwhales
06-07-13, 07:22 PM

How about deleting them as neighbors, to start.

maguar
06-07-13, 09:12 PM
Please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32607-Block-button&p=454437&viewfull=1#post454437) on asking for a block button.