PDA

View Full Version : Second nest?

jennother
06-07-13, 04:17 PM
Is it worth it to buy a second nest even though we can't get a second breeding den? Thanks

kwhales
06-07-13, 04:19 PM
Is it worth it to buy a second nest even though we can't get a second breeding den? Thanks

You betcha. Its great for those long nesting times and a short one pops into the den. (33 hr virtue nesting while a 10 second crusader is breeding makes its nice not to have to keep crusader bouncing around the den for 33 hrs.)

ShadowDragon136
06-07-13, 05:37 PM
Yes! A second nest is SO helpful. You may not need it 100% of the time, but it's definitely worth it. It saved me when I got Virtue, Pegasus, Night and Wizard.

Bovo71
06-07-13, 07:53 PM
Totally agree with the previous 2 posts... I use to think people were crazy having a second nest until I started to see bottlenecks with certain combos.
E.g. Imagine breeding Virtue and Virtue for say a Black Swan.... and it results in another Virtue, put that on the nest and the second try is a Fire... waiting 33hrs with the Dragons doing nothing.

You'll find that things smooth out a lot more. I would highly recommend getting another nest before wasting gold on speeding up hatching etc...

I'm considering getting a 3rd nest actually. Anyone have thoughts one that???

jennother
06-07-13, 08:07 PM
Thanks everyone!!!!!

DragonTan1
06-07-13, 08:41 PM
Totally agree with the previous 2 posts... I use to think people were crazy having a second nest until I started to see bottlenecks with certain combos.
E.g. Imagine breeding Virtue and Virtue for say a Black Swan.... and it results in another Virtue, put that on the nest and the second try is a Fire... waiting 33hrs with the Dragons doing nothing.

You'll find that things smooth out a lot more. I would highly recommend getting another nest before wasting gold on speeding up hatching etc...

I'm considering getting a 3rd nest actually. Anyone have thoughts one that???

If you can get all 4 then yes, some of us have extra Diamond dragons that have to stay there because we can't put them in a habitat lol and others like to display them.. But 2 is cool, 3 is great.

belbar22
06-08-13, 03:28 AM
I am currently saving for a third nest. Sometimes 2 is not enough and I would sometimes like to display eggs. Actually maybe we could have an egg display.