PDA

View Full Version : Value of 1 Energy

Frosty_Wench
06-07-13, 03:00 PM
I am looking for some opinions on what the approximate value (in gold coins) of 1 energy. I am trying to compare the coin buildings in terms of net coins per day, where:

Net coins per day = (Coins per collection) x (Collections per day) - (Value of Energy) x (Collections per day)

I'm sure it depends a lot on where you are in the game, but I'm talking about basically a maxed out kingdom. My gut said somewhere in the neighborhood of $100 to $200, but I wanted to get some unbiased opinions.

I looked at the cost of coins and energy in gems, but gem pricing is so weird it's hard to put any stock in it. Using gem exchange rates, 1 Energy is worth $1,333, which is pretty crazy. Of course, that assumes that anyone would actually pay almost 2 gems for 1 energy without your toddler grabbing your phone and making such a purchase :mad:

arale_norimaki
06-08-13, 04:11 PM
I guess it depend on the way you play. For instance, I tend to collect crafting and resources buildings, then animals then crops and only last buildings. My result would be completely different from those from people with the maximum amount of coin buildings and who collect from then asap.
Maybe it is my total lack of interest on gold coins talking but... why would you want to put a number on that?