PDA

View Full Version : What is Your Kingdom's Name?

Gardienn
06-07-13, 11:19 AM
A lot of us here know each other by our Storm IDs but not our kingdom names in-game. I'd love to be able to connect forum posters with their kingdoms when I'm playing. Since we aren't allowed to have signatures in this forum where we'd normally put this info, I made this thread. So...

What is your kingdom's name?

Mine:

Goldonis Saveir

wassupbaby
06-07-13, 11:43 AM
yeah , i wanted to create a thread like this too :)
Mine is : Awesome Babylon

Queenzod
06-07-13, 04:54 PM
Mine is Binkyland, in honor of my stunning long-haired calico kitty.

vchanhs
06-07-13, 05:58 PM
Vinstar

Baraze
06-07-13, 06:16 PM
Chippewa Canals.....there is a canal street in New Orleans and Chippewa is the most amazing street ive ever loved on. Just seemed like an easy fit.

happy_carol94
06-07-13, 06:24 PM
May be we?re neighbors but we didn?t realize it. Awesome Babylon is my neighbor :o

Mine is Happy life.

happy_carol94
06-07-13, 06:29 PM
Gosh.. I don?t know why everytime I type apostrophe but always appear as question mark after post it but on preview post is always as apostrophe, strange!

omniBliss
06-07-13, 06:45 PM
ID: omniBliss

Definition:
omni-
— combining form
all or everywhere: omnipresent[/I]

[B]Bliss [blis]
noun
1.supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment.
2.Theology. the joy of heaven.
3.heaven; paradise: the road to eternal bliss.

:D

nitocris
06-07-13, 07:09 PM
storm8 id: wombierusel

maguar
06-07-13, 09:23 PM
Well I went for something completely different to my user name. I mean no one's gonna guess that Maguar is me right?

hmgdanielson
06-08-13, 09:14 AM
My kingdom's name is Idyllatrous.

Frosty_Wench
06-08-13, 09:54 AM
Stankonia

justk9188
06-08-13, 11:14 AM
Fallen Kingdom for the fallen one.
'Cause i'm a bad guy. Yep, i'm a very bad guy ;•;

kurgan
06-08-13, 11:33 AM
Kurganland

chrisukrules
06-08-13, 02:57 PM
Mine?
LORDANDMASTERS

My signature that I leave at the end of wall posts is 🔱🏰L➰M🏰🔱

arale_norimaki
06-08-13, 03:18 PM
Mine is Penguinland :)

MonkeyMomma76
06-09-13, 01:03 AM
Mine is called Perelandria (which is a C.S. Lewis novel for those who aren't familiar.)

I like most of my neighbors kingdom names. The only ones that really annoy me are the ones that are "ID..." or just a blatant gambit to be at the top of people's neighbor lists. I have a few neighbors that just named their kingdom "a" - just "a" - isn't that lame? Almost makes me want to skip visiting them on purpose. Or maybe start from the bottom of the list. ;-))

Cesar49
06-09-13, 01:09 AM
Similar to my user name, my kingdom's Cesarville. Cesar is my now very elderly German shepherd dog - I rescued him from a shelter in France 12 years ago and as far as I'm concerned he deserves a kingdom of his own!

Lilipipi
06-09-13, 01:35 AM
Mine is Microville. I don't think I've ran across any of you while cruising in the CS land.

Cesar49
06-09-13, 04:56 AM
I wish there was a way of visiting people's kingdoms via their posts, rather than having to invite them as neighbours (if there IS a way please will someone tell me!). I often think "I'd like to see that" but I'm happy with my neighbour list as it is.

tmh690
06-09-13, 06:00 AM
Mine is Seven Olives.

dragoniakingdom
06-09-13, 08:23 AM
Not very creative ....Dragonia"...:rolleyes:

Gardienn
06-09-13, 01:30 PM
I wish there was a way of visiting people's kingdoms via their posts, rather than having to invite them as neighbours (if there IS a way please will someone tell me!). I often think "I'd like to see that" but I'm happy with my neighbour list as it is.

I agree. I'm going to suggest this in the suggestion thread.

koiju
06-10-13, 07:32 PM
Fionavar - after the books by Guy Gavriel Kay :)

Wollstonecraft
06-11-13, 06:44 PM
My Kingdom's name is Sleepy Hollow from the Washington Irving story. I have an affinity for all things spooky.")

sdwombat
06-11-13, 06:54 PM

Agreed. My kingdom name is Susanville, because my name is Susan!

sdwombat
06-11-13, 06:55 PM
BTW, this thread was a great idea! ��

Gardienn
06-11-13, 08:24 PM
BTW, this thread was a great idea! ��

Thanks.

The funny thing is, I don't yet see any of my neighbors. Maybe I should add some of you. Or tell some of them to get over here. lol

madz1303
06-11-13, 11:18 PM
mine is Ella's Kingdom ... my daughter's name :)

NayanPrakash
06-12-13, 12:46 AM
Mine is Ellesmera, which is the name of the elf kingdom from the Eragon book series:p

arale_norimaki
06-12-13, 02:21 AM
Mine is Ellesmera, which is the name of the elf kingdom from the Eragon book series:p

Yeah, we are neighbors!! I would have never guessed who you were, lol!

mikado86
06-12-13, 10:41 PM
Kingdom name: Kickass
account: Mikado86

add me, gift me glimmerdust, and tell me in my wall what do you want me to send back, Ill do it as soon I can! (Im not one of those that just ask for things, I actually gift back)

NayanPrakash
06-12-13, 11:14 PM
Yeah, we are neighbors!! I would have never guessed who you were, lol!

Lol. You're Penguinland, aren't you? I usually forget my neighbours's storm8ids after adding them

arale_norimaki
06-13-13, 03:01 AM
Lol. You're Penguinland, aren't you? I usually forget my neighbours's storm8ids after adding them

Yes, I am :) It is difficult to remember both names for me too :confused: but I am glad to have found you here.
By the way, we are the first neighbors in the thread, am I wrong? Come on you guys, say hi to your neighbors too! ;)

sdwombat
06-13-13, 05:00 AM
I wish I was seeing some of my neighbors in this thread. I have met some wonderful people from the forums. But, I am almost always the one invited, so hardly ever see anyone's storm ID. I actually checked out this thread solely to see if some of my neighbors were on it!

s350z
06-13-13, 05:07 AM
Main account: s350z - S is the first letter of my name Samar and 350z is my sport car, Nissan 350z :cool:

Alternate account: Baby Josef. He is my angel baby son who passed away 6 months ago of genetic mutation, he was only 5 and a half months old. His one year old birthday is coming up on the 22nd June. :( he is in a better kingdom now- Heaven :o

Gardienn
06-13-13, 08:31 AM
Main account: s350z - S is the first letter of my name Samar and 350z is my sport car, Nissan 350z :cool:

Alternate account: Baby Josef. He is my angel baby son who passed away 6 months ago of genetic mutation, he was only 5 and a half months old. His one year old birthday is coming up on the 22nd June. :( he is in a better kingdom now- Heaven :o

Oh my. That's close to my heart. My daughter has a rare chromosome disorder, one of four in the world, and almost didn't make it. At least one of the other three didn't. Feel free to PM me anytime. Six months is not a long time. Heck, six years isn't for that kind of thing. Hang in there and know at least one more person is praying for you.

goldensed
06-16-13, 12:57 PM
My kingdom name is Golden and was named after Golden, Colorado. It's a little town that's on the edge of the western suburbs of Denver. Just as the Rockies rise out of the plane. We lived there for a couple of years and really enjoyed it. They still had a parade on the Fourth of July with marching bands, police motorcycle riding patterns, horses with braids and ribbons, and clowns throwing candy to the kids.
I try to keep my kingdom simple and livable. And easy on my eyes. I'd love it if flowers had an on/off switch. Then I could decorate with them without their constant begging for water with their watering cans. :-)

sdwombat
06-16-13, 01:50 PM
My kingdom name is Golden and was named after Golden, Colorado. It's a little town that's on the edge of the western suburbs of Denver. Just as the Rockies rise out of the plane. We lived there for a couple of years and really enjoyed it. They still had a parade on the Fourth of July with marching bands, police motorcycle riding patterns, horses with braids and ribbons, and clowns throwing candy to the kids.
I try to keep my kingdom simple and livable. And easy on my eyes. I'd love it if flowers had an on/off switch. Then I could decorate with them without their constant begging for water with their watering cans. :-)

What you said about the flowers is EXACTLY why I removed almost all of mine & instead crafted/bought the flower boxes.

Gardienn
06-16-13, 05:46 PM

I third that on the on/off switch on vegetation. I like to decorate with them but hate the bobbing can and how I have to be more careful when collecting around them.

Thanks for posting on this thread. I couldn't for the life of me remember your Storm ID.

tanbi1
06-17-13, 09:35 AM
Tatiana :)

RotomGuy
06-17-13, 09:46 AM
~Rotom's Empire~

I was originally Rotopia but I eventually decided that it sounded weird so I clawed together 15 saved gems.

Gardienn
06-17-13, 10:05 AM
~Rotom's Empire~

I was originally Rotopia but I eventually decided that it sounded weird so I clawed together 15 saved gems.

I like Rotom's Empire better than Rotopia. Good choice.

Cesar49
06-17-13, 10:51 AM
Finally I've seen two of my neighbours on this thread - goldensed and tanbi1. Hi there!

butterball8509
06-17-13, 12:43 PM

would love an on/off switch for flowers! I've removed most of them because of the constant watering cans!

(My kingdom is Hightop)

Paul__
06-17-13, 12:45 PM
New York Kingdom

jimboser
06-17-13, 12:53 PM
I started out playing Pet Shop Story, and for lack of a better name called my shop Jim's Zoo. For Bakery Story, I got creative and called my shop Flour Power. For Dragon Story, it asked me to name my island, so I called it Noman (the phrase No Man is an Island somehow popped into my head for that one). Finally, when it came to Castle Story, when asked to name my kingdom, I had a total brain fart and couldn't come up with something, so I named mind Modgnik, which is kingdom spelled backwards. Kinda had a medieval sound to it, anyway.

Queenzod
06-17-13, 02:22 PM
Not very creative ....Dragonia"...:rolleyes:

Hi neighbor! Good to meet you!

Also, a shout out to the person in Golden. I'm up in Boulder. :). Aren't you glad the fire is nearly under control? Scary stuff...

litab16
06-17-13, 05:49 PM
Hi, My kingdom's name is Dragonville. My ID is litab16 if you want to add me.

Lita

litab16
06-17-13, 05:55 PM
Hi, My kingdom's name is Dragonville. My ID is litab16 if you want to add me.

Lita

Oooops. I gave the wrong one. My Castle one is lita's. I got more creative when I started Dragon Story.

Lita

sdwombat
06-17-13, 05:58 PM
I started out playing Pet Shop Story, and for lack of a better name called my shop Jim's Zoo. For Bakery Story, I got creative and called my shop Flour Power. For Dragon Story, it asked me to name my island, so I called it Noman (the phrase No Man is an Island somehow popped into my head for that one). Finally, when it came to Castle Story, when asked to name my kingdom, I had a total brain fart and couldn't come up with something, so I named mind Modgnik, which is kingdom spelled backwards. Kinda had a medieval sound to it, anyway.

I have to say, I like your kingdom's name. I would agree that it definitely sounds as though it could be medieval. i just got home from Germany, and toured a bunch of medieval sites, and think that your name would've fit right in!

jdelvalle1
06-18-13, 07:33 AM
My kingdom name is Golden and was named after Golden, Colorado.

Hey Golden! Are you the one that has the square of Crab Apple Trees in the middle of your kingdom? If so, we're neighbors :)

I'm Far Kingdom...not very creative, I just thought, "since everybody has kingdoms, mine is really far away"...lol
I wanted to do something similar to my ID, but nothing came to mind that didn't sound like a can of vegetables (Del Monte) lol

happy_carol94
06-18-13, 07:35 AM
New York Kingdom Your kingdom's name is so modern :rolleyes:
Imagine New york in woods and fairytale ;)

jua1978
06-18-13, 08:00 AM
I used just my name Juanita

doublescream
06-18-13, 08:41 AM
Mine is called Utan Parfym, that's "without perfume" in Swedish. I couldn't come up with anything and then I looked at a bottle of body lotion... I guess it's unique, at least.

tanbi1
06-18-13, 01:32 PM
Some great names :) I just spent ages building a maze, and now I'm not even sure I like it! This kingdom stuff is hard! :/

gmamarilyn
06-18-13, 07:53 PM
My kingdom is Mytopia! My grand daughter was Utopia (later changed to Grimauld Place after Harry Potter). It seemed only logical that if she was Utopia, I should be Mytopia!!

goldensed
06-19-13, 09:04 AM
Yes, I'm the one with crabapple trees for walls :-). If they ever up our limit on walls I might put the white walls back!

Em_storm
06-26-13, 05:17 AM
I don't see any of my neighbors on here. My kingdom is named Flinch. My kids watch a show called Imagination Movers. One of our favorite episodes involves Sir Fears-a-Lot from the Kingdom of Flinch.

My second kingdom is Mix-a-Lot, because daddy let us install it on his iPad and he's an audio guy.

onemansmiracle
06-26-13, 08:19 AM
Okay, everyone confessed here, so will I... My kingdom goes by the name of Vatican by now,but I might change it later when most of my cathedrals being replaced. :)

arale_norimaki
06-26-13, 08:30 AM
Okay, everyone confessed here, so will I... My kingdom goes by the name of Vatican by now,but I might change it later when most of my cathedrals being replaced. :)

I think we are neighbors, just visited you and you visited me back :)
<3 this thread!

onemansmiracle
06-26-13, 10:29 AM
Yes we are ;)

CottageRose
06-27-13, 05:16 PM
I see some familiar faces here, so I'll jump in. Mine is Lark's Nest. ;)

fuyukimi
06-27-13, 07:13 PM
Akatsuki here. I'm on a renewed Naruto kick, that's why. XD

Cesar49
06-28-13, 03:12 AM
Some great names :) I just spent ages building a maze, and now I'm not even sure I like it! This kingdom stuff is hard! :/

I LOVE your maze! I visit every day, and it always gives me a smile. I want to get to one of those benches and daydream in the sun :)

arale_norimaki
06-28-13, 03:28 AM
yeah , i wanted to create a thread like this too :)
Mine is : Awesome Babylon

Ok. I am oficially ashamed. This was the second post here. My apologies, I guess I didn't say hi because I had always know Awesome Babylon was you. Still not cool, so

Hi, neighbor!

minechei
06-29-13, 09:44 AM
My Kingdom Is Called Minecheiworld

Add Me My Storm8 ID is Minechei

CottageRose
06-29-13, 01:14 PM
Agreed. My kingdom name is Susanville, because my name is Susan!
So happy to see sdwombat (Susan) dropped by this morning, even if unplanned. :)
It's nice to have kingdom visits from forum members, and to visit theirs in turn.

55Merida
07-07-13, 02:18 PM
My Kingdom name is Daylight. Maroon 5 song close to my heart and "Daylight" reminds me that each day is a gift and there is never a guarantee I will see it again. :)

remidom
07-08-13, 09:09 AM
Mine is RemiDom, just like my id.
I was going for a king-dom but using my name is place of 'king' but
it ended it up sounding like some sort of fetish...femdom haha
Figures

mamareader02
07-08-13, 09:13 AM
My Queendom is "Daze a lot "I see my fabulous neighbors Susanville and Mytopia have already posted on this thread,Hi ladies!

rengirl1978
07-08-13, 09:16 PM
Mine is Rhi's Kingdom. My name is Rhiannon :-)

vitriolicheart
07-09-13, 01:53 AM
Mine's called Manami

sdwombat
07-09-13, 05:50 AM
My Queendom is "Daze a lot "I see my fabulous neighbors Susanville and Mytopia have already posted on this thread,Hi ladies!

Hi Daze! It's anout time you showed up on this thread:cool:

ghjvcucjb
07-09-13, 03:28 PM
Rivendale...was watching Lord of the Rings and the aerial shot of Rivendel was on while I was setting up my kingdom. Misspelled it but left it that way. It fits my personality...a little off ;)

I am happy to say that I get to call many of you on here Neighbors! I have the bestest neighbors in all the lands!

mamareader02
07-09-13, 03:54 PM
Hi Daze! It's anout time you showed up on this thread:cool:

Lol-I'm too busy trying to keep our page up,besides you know I gotta take care of all the new babies:)

mytalent1
07-09-13, 07:35 PM
Hi! My kingdom's name is MYTalent1, same as my S8ID. I made it that way for CSAs who visited & guessed it can invite me as neighbour :)

Oliver118
07-09-13, 11:06 PM
My name is Tangled (well, not my real name, my kingdom name)

Oliver118
07-09-13, 11:14 PM
My kingdom is Mytopia! My grand daughter was Utopia (later changed to Grimauld Place after Harry Potter). It seemed only logical that if she was Utopia, I should be Mytopia!!

I think I know you.

minndom
07-10-13, 12:57 AM
Mingdom. Not most imaginative. My first name starts with M.

lotuskat
07-10-13, 07:35 AM
Artemisia, named after one of my favorite mythological figures, the Greek goddess of the hunt and wild animals!

Gardienn
07-16-13, 06:15 AM
Artemisia, named after one of my favorite mythological figures, the Greek goddess of the hunt and wild animals!

Ah ha! You're Artemisia. I just posted on your wall this morning. :)

Queenzod
07-16-13, 08:01 AM
Mingdom. Not most imaginative. My first name starts with M.

Any relation to Ming the Merciless? If so, kewl!

nan0165
07-22-13, 09:33 PM
My kingdom Name....nancytown, in the south it's towns, and well my name. Not the most original, but its just my little town.

NanaCanna
07-23-13, 03:58 AM
I have 2 kingdoms. Valyria & Winterfell.

maymeeeow
07-23-13, 05:23 AM
I tought this would be a good place to introduce myself! I've already spotted few great neighbors of mine :) My kingdom's name is Meow Queendom, not very creative, but it kinda has a feminine sound to it, which I like xD

CottageRose
07-23-13, 07:26 PM
<<waving>> Hey neighbor :)

otgland
07-24-13, 06:44 PM
otgland...is Becky's World...I used my name because this was a place I could go and have some fun just for me...I am a wife, & mom of two boys and work fulltime in a pretty demanding job. It was nice to have this game to play and "talk" to my wonderful neighbors!

Gardienn
12-02-13, 03:16 PM
I'm so terrible, I had to come back here to search for kingdom names to match (again) to forum posters. Swiss cheese brains, I tell you. And then to match them to Farm Story 2 farm names on my own... Ha! I'm lucky I have brains left. I'm just glad this thread is still here.

Anyone else want to add what your kingdom name is so if we run across you in-game we'll know who you are?

Castloninian
12-02-13, 03:24 PM
My name is Wibblewobbk. Pretty awful but when my 6-yr old started playing this we had fun changing the kingdom name into all sorts. I was planning on Wibblewobble as a joke when I mistyped it. When trying to change it again we realised it cost gems to change it - of course we'd run out by then - and then never bothered changing it.

mistleomi
12-03-13, 01:44 PM
Read the whole thread and finally found two of my neighbours! Hi Winterfell, hi Wibblewobbk!
My kingdom name is Rosenburg.

Castloninian
12-03-13, 01:47 PM
Read the whole thread and finally found two of my neighbours! Hi Winterfell, hi Wibblewobbk!
My kingdom name is Rosenburg.

Hi :) I never remember IDs that go with kingdom names so it is kind of nice to match people here.

katbtodd
12-03-13, 02:47 PM
Mine is Meeka Manor

katbtodd
12-03-13, 02:50 PM
Mine is Binkyland, in honor of my stunning long-haired calico kitty.

Meeka manor is names after my Ragdoll cat

EBJW
12-05-13, 04:07 AM
my kingdom: Zelda

when I had to name my kingdom I immediately thought of her, the heroine (although she could show a bit more power I think) in one of my favourite RPG-games ��

Triple_K
12-05-13, 09:52 AM
My kingdom name is -
Tigerific❁Kingdom but shortened to Kdom because there was no space for all the characters.
I love the cat family :)
ナḯɠⅇȑⅈƒ?ĉ❁Ҝ��ⅅṏℳ

tigarlilyvol
12-05-13, 10:25 AM
Vol land, I'm an University of Tennessee football fan, nicknamed Volunteers.

Gardienn
12-16-13, 04:23 PM
My name is Wibblewobbk. Pretty awful but when my 6-yr old started playing this we had fun changing the kingdom name into all sorts. I was planning on Wibblewobble as a joke when I mistyped it. When trying to change it again we realised it cost gems to change it - of course we'd run out by then - and then never bothered changing it.

Funny story about your kingdom name. I like it. :)

~~~~~~~~~
Gardienn
Ruler of Goldonis Saveir

candiecorn192
12-16-13, 04:33 PM
Sherwoodforrest2

akumaace
12-16-13, 04:52 PM
Mine is Beast Kingdom

CoalCountry
12-16-13, 06:20 PM
I have 2 devices, and so I have 2 kingdoms:
Coal Country (on this device--my iPad)
Colley Court (PJColley--on my iPhone)

crystalrayn3
12-16-13, 11:46 PM
Lunaria is my little piece of enchanted escape

Gardienn
12-17-13, 11:30 AM
Look! Look! We have signature capabilities now so we can put our kingdom names in our sigs. :D

bowlfullofcherries
12-17-13, 11:34 AM
Great thread! I have nbrs on here but can never remember which kingdom goes with which id. My kingdom's name is Harmoni. Drop a line if you pass through!

kudukuda
12-17-13, 12:00 PM
I'm Majestic. But see no neighbours here.
I love visiting other parts of the kingdom. I have zero talent when it comes to set up and i see some great ideas out there!!!

girufel
12-19-13, 12:32 AM
Lunaria is my little piece of enchanted escape

Hi, I've just invited you to be my neighbor because enchanted escape is exactly what it is for me as well. And fun obviously.
My kingdom's name is kingdom. Not very inventive......

lwcgrad
12-19-13, 09:15 AM
Never ever land is my kingdom

Storm I'd is lwcgrad

mikkifabulous
12-19-13, 02:34 PM
The Land of Bamm

just because I like the way it sounds!

troubadours
12-20-13, 02:09 AM
My kingdom is pretty awesome, so that really seemed to be the only appropriate name - Awesome

ghjvcucjb
03-16-14, 01:07 PM
Bumping this for a friend

TucsonJudy
03-16-14, 01:14 PM
Bumping this for a friend

I'm the friend she bumped it for!! Thank you so much...my kingdom name is JudysWorld....����

ghjvcucjb
03-16-14, 01:19 PM
I'm the friend she bumped it for!! Thank you so much...my kingdom name is JudysWorld....����

Aloha Judy! Welcome welcome (it's me Rivendale)

Now get out there and post your heart out!

boxesj
03-16-14, 01:54 PM
Little Kingdom

TucsonJudy
03-16-14, 02:56 PM
Thanks.

The funny thing is, I don't yet see any of my neighbors. Maybe I should add some of you. Or tell some of them to get over here. lol

I'm ur neighbor!! :0). JudysWorld

TucsonJudy
03-16-14, 02:57 PM
Aloha Judy! Welcome welcome (it's me Rivendale)

Now get out there and post your heart out!

Lol...saw 3 of my nbrs so far

TucsonJudy
03-16-14, 03:01 PM
I wish I was seeing some of my neighbors in this thread. I have met some wonderful people from the forums. But, I am almost always the one invited, so hardly ever see anyone's storm ID. I actually checked out this thread solely to see if some of my neighbors were on it!

I'm ur nbr...It's me JudysWorld < waves hi >

zoo123g
03-16-14, 03:02 PM
wonderland :)

tmh690
03-16-14, 09:26 PM
Mine is Seven Olives

onemansmiracle
03-17-14, 02:45 AM
mine is changed into Royal High since last year inspired by a smart neighbor. ;)

mymummy789
03-17-14, 06:47 AM
mine is mamas kingdom. My daughter set me up with a boutique on fashion story and called it "mamaknowsbest", mainly so she could get goal requests!!! She has long since stopped playing these games, whereas I am a TL addict and have played most of them now. All my names have to have "mama" in the title somewhere :)

oliverrr11
03-17-14, 07:53 AM
My kingdom's name is ollie's kingdom. Oliver was my really cool cat who passed away a few years ago. A macaw I used to have would call him all the time: "Oliver......oliverrr......oliverrrrrrRRR....". I now have another cat worthy of the name. He is Oliver ll. or Ollie.

There is/was another Oliver on here but we are not the same person. 😎

ghjvcucjb
03-17-14, 09:54 AM
My kingdom's name is ollie's kingdom. Oliver was my really cool cat who passed away a few years ago. A macaw I used to have would call him all the time: "Oliver......oliverrr......oliverrrrrrRRR....". I now have another cat worthy of the name. He is Oliver ll. or Ollie.

There is/was another Oliver on here but we are not the same person. 
I'm pretty sure no one gets you two Olivers mixed up.:cool:;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-17-14, 10:21 AM
I'm North Woods ...but I live in the South. LOL

Gardienn
03-17-14, 09:06 PM
I'm ur nbr...It's me JudysWorld < waves hi >

Hi Judy. Glad you finally made it. :D

Gardienn
03-17-14, 09:08 PM

There is/was another Oliver on here but we are not the same person. ��

Thank you for the clarification. I was wondering, but wasn't sure. Had I not been away from the boards for a bit and reading more, I probably would have noticed the difference. :)

GameOfFarms
03-18-14, 04:59 AM
I'm Game Of Castles. I started off on FS2 as Game Of Farms and I just stuck with the theme. I play dragon story too.... I'm Game Of Dragons on there :D
I love Game Of Thrones (books and, subsequently, the tv show) so I figured it was a good play on words.

tintedshadow
03-18-14, 10:32 AM
My kingdom is Narnia

I recognise quite a few of these kingdom names from people's walls, think I've visited a few of them. And I think I've found 2 of my neighbors here, Hi North Woods! And one of my most awesome neighbors is Ollie's kingdom, is that you oliverrr11?!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-18-14, 12:06 PM
My kingdom is Narnia

I recognise quite a few of these kingdom names from people's walls, think I've visited a few of them. And I think I've found 2 of my neighbors here, Hi North Woods! And one of my most awesome neighbors is Ollie's kingdom, is that you oliverrr11?!

Ohhhhh, so YOU'RE 1 of my Narnias lol ...heyyyy! (U the level 21 or 35?) lol

tintedshadow
03-18-14, 12:52 PM
Ohhhhh, so YOU'RE 1 of my Narnias lol ...heyyyy! (U the level 21 or 35?) lol

I'm the level 35 :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-18-14, 02:34 PM
I'm the level 35 :)
Cool, thought so. :)

oliverrr11
03-18-14, 02:50 PM
My kingdom is Narnia

Awwww thanks! But you are just saying that because of that temporary glitch several months ago that let me gift you like 20 times in one day! Lol! You are an awesome neighbor too! 😘

Queenzod
03-18-14, 02:59 PM
Awwww thanks! But you are just saying that because of that temporary glitch several months ago that let me gift you like 20 times in one day! Lol! You are an awesome neighbor too! ��

But not more awesome than ME, right. Right!?

Sincerely,
Always insecure

:)

oliverrr11
03-18-14, 03:09 PM
But not more awesome than ME, right. Right!?

Sincerely,
Always insecure

:)

Young queen, thou art so wondrous fair,
None can with thee at all compare.

Queenzod
03-18-14, 03:46 PM
Young queen, thou art so wondrous fair,
None can with thee at all compare.

Aw, shucks! <blush>

tintedshadow
03-19-14, 02:46 AM
Awwww thanks! But you are just saying that because of that temporary glitch several months ago that let me gift you like 20 times in one day! Lol! You are an awesome neighbor too! ��

Hehe that was a pretty cool glitch!

I used to have a super cool cat called Tiger, no macaw to call his name though. I think every time I see your name on the forum now I'm going to hear a macaw saying it haha.

Izzy42085
03-28-14, 09:41 PM
My kingdom name: Vale of Tears

jaybay1147
03-29-14, 01:01 PM
I guess I kinda (looks down shamefully) began this game as a lil joke. So I named my place, "My Kingdom."

I've really gota change that though. ._.

And Wassup, you're AB?!? :0

I visite your place all the time without realizing it. xD

jaybay1147
03-29-14, 01:01 PM
visit*

carolinarain
03-31-14, 11:21 PM
My kingdom's name is Royale de Fleur (which means Royal Flower in French) :D

fleurmohun
04-01-14, 06:56 AM
That's great! My Storm I'd has Fleur (my baby girl) and my kingdom name is mohun (the old spelling for our family name moon).

Chaotarch
04-03-14, 06:53 AM
Puffhausen...
if any1 knows a little bit german, u know what i mean :)
for all the other: its a cute name i find together with my friend jack d. :cool::cool::cool:

kumkibaby
04-03-14, 11:53 PM
My kingdom is maajiland which means motherland

esmerelda35
04-04-14, 08:20 AM
Mine is cassandipity - a play on serendipity since my real life name is cassandra

SpiritWind00
04-04-14, 08:18 PM
Mine is Meeka Manor

I'm Gardenia... And Meeka is one of my neighbours! Haven't found anyone else here though in this thread.

LadyEna
05-09-14, 04:09 PM
Crystal Albion is my kingdom. Took Albion from Fable Games on 360 & just added Crystal in front if it.

55lee55
05-09-14, 05:25 PM
I'm Gardenia... And Meeka is one of my neighbours! Haven't found anyone else here though in this thread.

My kingdom name is Mildridia.

That is from a fantasy book I am writing that is a work in progress and I don't even have a good name for it yet and it is probably not going to be finished or published, not anytime soon if ever so don't ask for a copy.

You are both my neighbors! I have such Awesome neighbors!

brdwybaby
05-09-14, 07:10 PM
My kingdom is Neverend. I changed it in-game to let people know my ID. I wish there were a way to display IDs in-game without sacrificing your kingdom name.

m1stery
05-10-14, 03:16 AM
My Kingdom is Lothlorien. It's named after the forest realm of the Elves from the LOTR

camber16
05-11-14, 04:35 PM
I LOVE your maze! I visit every day, and it always gives me a smile. I want to get to one of those benches and daydream in the sun :)

I just invited you to be neighbours to see your maze. Its a-mazing...

brenstal
05-11-14, 11:11 PM
My kingdom's name is Batropia. It's just sort of a nonsense name I came up with.

camber16
05-12-14, 12:35 AM
Mine is Devonia as I grew up in Devon, England.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-01-14, 08:47 AM
Could more players please list their kingdom/queendom names?

I have received tons of blind invites these past couple of weeks to be neighbors with people I don't know (& I don't see any of them listed here). I call them "blind" because they just show up in my "News".....without a message on my wall, a visit to my queendom, a PM of introduction or notification...nada.
So, since I don't know you people lol (most kingdom names are diff from Storm8 IDs) & I can hardly keep up with my round of daily visits to the too-many nbors I *already* have now, I've declined all of your invites. It's not that I don't wanna be your friend or whatever lol, I just can't handle the load cuz I am a daily visitor/heart popper. Lol
Thanks!
So....who's who out there??? :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 07:21 AM
Just received 2 more blind invites from peeps I don't know...and I can only assume y'all are getting my ID from this forum ...sorry, but no introduction or notification? *delete*

azriX2012
06-02-14, 09:17 AM
Hi all. My kingdom is called Bla Bla Land and this is my first post in the forum, although I started playing in december 2012.

kooky panda
06-02-14, 09:35 AM
Hi all. My kingdom is called Bla Bla Land and this is my first post in the forum, although I started playing in december 2012.
Welcome to forum !!

zoeee87
06-03-14, 06:40 PM
Mine is Zoe's Castle.. After my dog!

zoeee87
06-03-14, 06:42 PM
I love visiting your kingdom! The layout is always so nice looking!

froltojo
06-05-14, 10:12 PM
I guess I kinda (looks down shamefully) began this game as a lil joke.

Me too! So I named my place nutville. Too late to change it now. It's too easy to waste gems in the game!

Castloninian
06-05-14, 11:01 PM
Me too! So I named my place nutville. Too late to change it now. It's too easy to waste gems in the game!

That's funny (says Wibblewobbk with the same issue)

estasias
06-05-14, 11:14 PM
My kingdom name is WonderLand. My storm 8 ID estasias after my beautiful granddaughter, Estasia.

After playing for 6 months, I would like to change my kingdom to something a little more original, but fear my neighbors wouldn't know me.

It's nice to read a gentle thread!

maguar
06-06-14, 02:07 AM
My kingdom name is WonderLand. My storm 8 ID estasias after my beautiful granddaughter, Estasia.

After playing for 6 months, I would like to change my kingdom to something a little more original, but fear my neighbors wouldn't know me.

It's nice to read a gentle thread!

You could do it in stages so that there is a continuity that your neighbours will recognise. Personally I keep the layout around my keep as my signature piece then change the rest

myndisue
06-06-14, 01:24 PM
I have 2 kingdoms both named after my favorite TV show, Whovianville & Gallifrey. All of my places have Doctor Who related names.

TucsonJudy
06-06-14, 01:41 PM
Just received 2 more blind invites from peeps I don't know...and I can only assume y'all are getting my ID from this forum ...sorry, but no introduction or notification? *delete*

I didn't send invite, but do visit you. I know ur full on nbrs so I just said WHEN u start to add nbrs again let me know. I think we already have quite a few nbrs in common. :0)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-06-14, 02:50 PM
I didn't send invite, but do visit you. I know ur full on nbrs so I just said WHEN u start to add nbrs again let me know. I think we already have quite a few nbrs in common. :0)
Ha! Yep, I know (& visit ya back)... & I haven't forgotten ...& I'm gonna go thru my nbor list again soon ...& weed out the deadbeats lol ... Then I'll invite ya. :)

Anybody else wanna share kingdom/queendom names??

Castloninian
06-06-14, 02:53 PM
I'm gonna go thru my nbor list again soon ...& weed out the deadbeats lol ... Then I'll invite ya. :)

Alright, I'd better wave bye bye now then ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-06-14, 02:55 PM
Alright, I'd better wave bye bye now then ;)

LOLOL!!!...are u one of my deadbeat Nbors?? Nahhhh lol

kooky panda
06-06-14, 02:57 PM
Okay guys, please continue your personal conversations via PMs.
Lets keep this thread on topic please.

Thanks!

BTW I am KoOkyS KiNgDoM!!

Castloninian
06-06-14, 02:57 PM
I have received tons of blind invites these past couple of weeks to be neighbors with people I don't know (& I don't see any of them listed here). I call them "blind" because they just show up in my "News".....without a message on my wall, a visit to my queendom, a PM of introduction or notification...nada.

I find that quite annoying and have also started declining. I mean, if you want to be neighbours then at least post something on the wall.

I just checked and I only have 61 neighbours but that's more than enough for me as I do visit a large proportion daily.

estasias
06-06-14, 03:23 PM
You could do it in stages so that there is a continuity that your neighbours will recognise. Personally I keep the layout around my keep as my signature piece then change the rest

Thanks for the suggestion. I would like to have a "signature" piece (or part) of my kingdom that stays the same. Now I just need to decide what that will be!

studio1859
06-06-14, 07:14 PM
My main kingdom is avonalliv. I had originally named it Villanova but thought a name beginning with "a" might be better than "v" so I spelt it back words. I also have Justblackjack and colorqueen.
I generally accept all neighbour requests and enjoy visiting the newbie kingdoms. As I visit most neighbors daily it's easy to see those who don't take the game seriously and I just delete them.

tigarlilyvol
06-07-14, 06:03 AM
My kingdom is vol land. I am a fan of the University of Tennessee football and their nickname is Volunteers. Go vols.

outhouse01
06-08-14, 05:35 AM
My one is The outhouse. Yes, as in toilet, lartine, lavetry, dunny, loo, s@ithouse, or whatever you want to call it. In all seriousness, it refers to the heart of our home. We have the main house and we have the outhouse. The outhouse is where it all happens, so to speak. A small granny flat that the husband, dog and I spend most of our time. We sleep in the main house, but we spend all our time in the outhouse, hence the name and therefore my heart and sole. Also thank god for pay TV.

claupu
06-08-14, 11:07 AM
My kingdom's called Castledom and there's no story behind it. Just something I came up with on short notice.

alexis7890
06-08-14, 02:20 PM
Loyola. Named after my university.

storm ID: alexis7890

sstr333
06-09-14, 12:23 AM
My kingdom name is Vaskgard :)

BiggerBubbles
06-09-14, 06:39 AM
My kingdoms name is 'Kiwi Kingdom'. Not very imaginative I'm afraid. I was born in New Zealand hence the 'Kiwi', but live in Australia. I have met some really lovely people on here from all over the world. ������

Jir67
06-09-14, 06:55 AM
My is Jirelia, from my nickname on a lot of forums, Jirel (Jirel is a female warriors from a old science fiction book, Jirel of Joiry, by C.L. Moore), and 67... year of birth...

za01phod
06-10-14, 04:41 AM
Dobodobo (Means nothing; first thing that came to mind when I tried the game)
id: za01phod

Am level 42 now, started playing in december 2013

senshin
06-10-14, 11:48 AM
my kingdom is Ravenwood, since it sounded regal and magical to me :) Storm ID is Senshin.

toiletfish
06-15-14, 12:22 PM
My kingdom is belletopia :) storm ID is toiletfish, lol

janddolphins
09-26-15, 01:55 PM
We go by our ID's on the forum and I was wondering if there a thread or way that already shows our Kingdom/Queendom name. So many people have kingdom names different than their storm ID and after a while I forget who is who. I would love when reading here to know who it is in terms of kingdom and if they are my neighbor and vice versa when seeing my neighbors to make the connection to the forum.

If this doesn't exist maybe we can start something :)

My Queendom is dolphin palace (I try to keep dolphin somewhere in all my games to make it easier to connect)

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-26-15, 04:12 PM
Try this link for a thread started awhile back about kingdom names. :)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53235-What-is-Your-Kingdom-s-Name

janddolphins
09-26-15, 04:15 PM
I knew I couldn't be the only one to think of this, thanks! I'll have to read through that tonight and add myself :)

janddolphins
09-26-15, 04:17 PM
I'm dolphin palace.

Dolphins are my favorite animal so used it for my ID and decided to include dolphin somewhere in all my games so I am easy to recognize :)

*Surprised I missed this thread back when I first joined but I think it's a good one to bring back :)

janddolphins
09-26-15, 04:19 PM
Mods feel free to delete this thread if you need or want as now it's technically a duplicate with the older one brought back up

merged threads together! ;) SW

mreames
09-29-15, 05:51 AM
Mine is Zephyrwind, my other acct is Your Prince.

matrixkitten
09-29-15, 12:17 PM
Mine is Darnasus. Second one is Ashenvale, but I don't play it a frequently.

dipwid
10-05-15, 12:11 PM
Level 35. Storm ID Dipwid
Kingdom name: Shapaai like in Stargate.
come visit!!!

nzsnowgirl
10-07-15, 01:30 PM
My kingdom is sparks named by my eldest child when she started playing the game. I took over her kingdom and set it all up properly, but kept the name!

SpuriousNotion
10-07-15, 03:31 PM
I don't think I ever shared mine but remember when the thread first began. ✨ᔕᗩᑎᑕTᑌᗩᖇY✨. :)

meme1098
10-07-15, 04:48 PM
I've seen you around when visiting neighbors....my name's in my signature below.

Lorrainne

dragon2046
10-07-15, 04:53 PM
Hi everyone. Long time player my kingdom name is Tybug. :)

xanethi
10-10-15, 05:05 AM
Mine is Darnasus. Second one is Ashenvale, but I don't play it a frequently.

Do/ did you by any chance play wow - those names sound kind of familiar :)

An topic - kingdom name is arc - just the first to pop into my head when i had to name it :D

crystiesc
10-10-15, 09:56 AM
Mine is Weeping Angels.

i love love love Dr Who! :) SW

labsandboxers
10-10-15, 02:48 PM
Dogland here

DarkestSlayer
10-13-15, 12:26 AM
My kingdom is simply Bad Wolf.

When I first started Castle Story I think I wanted to name it The Kingdom of The Wolf or Kingdom of The Bad Wolf. Just something related to Bad Wolf from Doctor Who but I think it was just too long a name at the time. This was about 3 years...

ovadehill
10-14-15, 03:15 PM
My kingdoms are BeyondYonda and Ovadehill.
When I started playing I thought they were far far away so I figured I'd name them based on their locations.

danzplace
10-14-15, 03:36 PM
Mine is Gibson's Kingdom! Stop by sometime.

Oh, I love Dr. Who too!!!!

spchstew
10-15-15, 07:09 PM
Hi everyone. Long time player my kingdom name is Tybug. :)

Hi Tybug! We just posted on each other's walls tonight. I'm Dragon Queen����. spchstew is my ID

spchstew
10-15-15, 07:11 PM
I have been playing CS for over 2 years now. Just finally joined in the Forum Fun last year!

MonaS65
10-15-15, 07:16 PM
Mine is Grimmdom. What can I say? I LOVE the show 'Grimm'. ��

lepaka
10-17-15, 11:16 PM
Catch The Rainbow

spoiledrotten2020
11-23-15, 06:20 PM
Greetings y'all. After reading through the previous posts, I finally decided to join in.

My iOS kingdom is : spoiledrotten
My Android kingdom is : lilpieceoheaven

GlvtenFree
11-23-15, 07:43 PM
I named my kingdom Stormwind after something in the world of warcraft game my husband is so fond of lol. If only I was a bit smarter when it came to my user name... heh sorry

jbfps116
11-24-15, 06:17 AM
Glisten Grove.

I try hard to create wonderful kingdom designs that are realistic and pretty. Although my planning sometimes gets wrecked through a bazillion of one building or another during events!!!

rulerofjennyville
11-24-15, 05:41 PM
Jennyville. Because I have no creativity whatsoever when it comes to naming things.

cyndora
11-25-15, 03:17 PM
mine is Cynn City. stop by and have a vodka.....i mean a hot chocolate...

bebitanuspuneper0864213579
11-26-15, 11:20 AM
andi

I choose a really long name for my storm id, is there a chance to change it?

i can't type it on other walls, but in my language is not ofensive and the translation is .....my son can't speak "r"

janddolphins
11-29-15, 10:03 PM
I have created a task for myself when I need breaks this week. Going to read through this whole thread and find everyone who is my neighbor and create a sheet to match Storm ID to Kingdom names so that when my neighbors are posting on the forum I know who it is. Also going to add my Queendom name in my signature which might be a good idea for others who have not done it yet so we can spot each other easier :)

Tastyfood134
11-30-15, 07:34 AM
Hello everyone! Pink gore here

Jinc4
11-30-15, 12:34 PM
Rivendale...was watching Lord of the Rings and the aerial shot of Rivendel was on while I was setting up my kingdom. Misspelled it but left it that way. It fits my personality...a little off ;)

I am happy to say that I get to call many of you on here Neighbors! I have the bestest neighbors in all the lands!

Hi Rivendale, I think we are neighbours....I love all the LOTR names, however spelt! I'm jenland. I know my kingdom name is very dull and I couldn't even get my device to do capitals when I was choosing the name!! Keep thinking of spending 10 gems and changing the name but haven't yet got inspired...

ThynaSmith
12-01-15, 10:20 AM
Hello, I'm a newbie in Castle Story (and really enjoying it so far!), as I installed it to get some gems for Fantasy Forest, in one of those promotions they have. My Kingdom's name is Thynaland, and my ID is ThynaSmith. I need a neighbor, so, if someone out there is looking for one, please add me.

Cheers!

Sandybellee
12-01-15, 11:07 AM
Hello, I'm a newbie in Castle Story (and really enjoying it so far!), as I installed it to get some gems for Fantasy Forest, in one of those promotions they have. My Kingdom's name is Thynaland, and my ID is ThynaSmith. I need a neighbor, so, if someone out there is looking for one, please add me.

Cheers!

Hi Thyna! I just invited you. :) I also started playing CS as a goal game for FFS months ago and I mostly like it very much! It's my second favorite game after FFS. (My queendom is a big mess at the moment due to having had to fit in lots of buildings for events lately.)

Gardienn
12-04-15, 07:54 PM
I have created a task for myself when I need breaks this week. Going to read through this whole thread and find everyone who is my neighbor and create a sheet to match Storm ID to Kingdom names so that when my neighbors are posting on the forum I know who it is. Also going to add my Queendom name in my signature which might be a good idea for others who have not done it yet so we can spot each other easier :)

Great idea!