PDA

View Full Version : Goal doesn't seem to be updating?

Lollita_pop
06-07-13, 10:36 AM
Hey. I'm on the new goal "Old News" where I have to ask 4 neighbors for matches. I've already done the other requirement which was to build the Tea Time Kettle. I'm at 3/4 Matches from Neighbors, but I've been sending requests to neighbors and on my News Feed it says that they have responded to my request for help... Only it doesn't update my goal! What should I do?

Lollita_pop
06-07-13, 10:38 AM
Finally! I used a different version of BS and it finally updated. Thanks anyway! :)

igames4me
06-07-13, 11:17 AM
Sometimes to sync try visiting community

marrrina
06-07-13, 08:07 PM
Same issue on my iPhone 4 for the goal A Test of Tea. You must serve 10 Irish teas. 7 and 8 wouldn't register. I quit the game, reopened and it eventually registered. It has been hours since I served 10 teas now but the last tea hasn't registered. I have quit the game and restarted my advice/reinstalled with no luck. I'm trying to avoid having to rebook if possible.

OnCloudDivine
06-07-13, 08:56 PM
I am having this issue on "An Unexpected Guest," have only had 3/6 fancy silverware for two days, and I know that isn't true. I don't send out more than 20 requests per reset period. I deleted and re-downloaded the game, visited the community, no improvement. Help?

OnCloudDivine
06-07-13, 10:19 PM
I have submitted this in the bugs thread, if any of you would like to follow me over there to strengthen the report, something might be done about it

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53271-Goal-Progress-Not-Registering