PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story Suggestions 6-6-13

bsohn
06-06-13, 10:47 PM
i noticed that all the suggestion threads were locked so I thought I would post to make a couple of suggestions to Team Lave.

#1 - I know the update just made glimmer dust a little more accessible but I have the following suggestion:

Alchemy - 5 glimmer dust from 1 Fairy Jar, 5 silver, 20 glimmer bulbs with maybe about a 4-6 hour turnaround

#2 - Update the marketplace menus to sort of be like Dragon Story in that they will let you know when you have reached the current Maximum allotment of certain buildings.

#3 - Add more levels beyond 30, if for nothing but to indicate time of play and give a little extra to the community as they get to each level and get a non capped energy refill.

I think that is all I have for now but I am thinking there was something else I though of but can't remember.

Brion

maguar
06-07-13, 03:41 AM
Hi bsohn, the current suggestion thread is always int the sticky section of the forum. You'll find the most recent one here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52147-Castle-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-5-21-13).