PDA

View Full Version : Sap

deedlebeetle
06-06-13, 10:08 PM
Is anyone else having a hard time getting sap from their trees? I'm not getting any when I chop a tree. :mad:

bbarra
06-06-13, 10:32 PM
Exactly! Ever since I gave Ivy a few saps I've chopped 3 trees and no sap. I used to get 3-4 from the red acre and now nothing. It's bad enough we have to give Ivy sap when we can't get enough for beams and glue and now the trees won't produce! What kind of joke is this TL?

bbarra
06-06-13, 10:35 PM
And also since I built the jeweler house I don't get much glimmer dust from my mushroom rings like I used to and mermaid scales as well. Whats going on here?

bbarra
06-07-13, 01:17 AM
Also wondering, since sap is so hard to obtain and much is needed, in your opinion what resource do you use to get it. I've used the white birch and got 2-3 drops and have switched to the red acer and got 3-5 drops. I hate that I have to use 5 energy to get them to grow. What is your thoughts? What does the old log give you? I had to buy 2 for a goal and chopped once and got a red petal.

bbarra
06-07-13, 02:23 AM
Okay, sap is beginning to produce again, and mermaid scales...maybe just a streak of bad luck?

maguar
06-07-13, 02:48 AM
You can also try tree logs for sap.

For more on sap shortages see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?40686-Sap-Sap-wherefore-art-thou-sap).