PDA

View Full Version : Habitats for gold.

AnnirasSweets
06-06-13, 04:07 PM
While I don't feel good about it, I'll admit I have spent gold on the bigger habitats. At level 103 I just didn't see another choice without selling some of my limited babies and that was just NOT happening. Anyway, my question is this: is TL ever planning on releasing the bigger habitats for the other elements or just the 3 we currently have. I thought it out and it makes sense that they offered red, purple and green seeing as how those colors have the most dragons. But it sure would be nice to have the option of clearing out some more real estate by switching out a few of the other colors. So does anyone have any info on this? Thanks. Oh, and if this is in the wrong place, already posted, etc. I apologize. This is my first time posting a thread.

topherocious
06-06-13, 04:28 PM
While I don't feel good about it, I'll admit I have spent gold on the bigger habitats. At level 103 I just didn't see another choice without selling some of my limited babies and that was just NOT happening. Anyway, my question is this: is TL ever planning on releasing the bigger habitats for the other elements or just the 3 we currently have. I thought it out and it makes sense that they offered red, purple and green seeing as how those colors have the most dragons. But it sure would be nice to have the option of clearing out some more real estate by switching out a few of the other colors. So does anyone have any info on this? Thanks. Oh, and if this is in the wrong place, already posted, etc. I apologize. This is my first time posting a thread.

I asked this question on a thread about raising habitats. I'd love a big Water hab or Light hab. Maybe even a big Pink considering the recent release of several pinks. I think this should be given some thought to TL since I am in the same boat as you, I have no duplicates, 4 dragons in the Stables, 7 gold costing habitats, and now the Stone dragon in my nest cause I have room for only one more habitat but I'm not getting the Quarry until the habitat cap is raised.

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 05:40 PM
I've asked the same question many many times!
Currently I have 15 gold habitats
10 dragons Stable
I use 3 of my 4 nests as storage!

Can't buy the new habitat for my Stony!!

AnnirasSweets
06-06-13, 09:50 PM
Well it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one asking. Since I've just started trying to get my Diamond hybrids I still had a few slots left. Plus being on Android means there are several that I can't get unless I pay with gold and I really prefer breeding my dragons. For me, that's the fun of the game. I ended up moving around 3 purple dragons so I could get rid of the habitat and replaced it with the Stone Quarry. Hopefully if enough people comment here agreeing with us we might, at the very least, get answers if not results.

Baraze
06-06-13, 11:13 PM
I said is buy no more gold for a while. But if we got bigger habitats for blue and yellow, I'd most likely buy some to get some dragons I traded long ago, again. I've no idea why it hasn't come yet.

kis1
06-06-13, 11:51 PM
Why would they give us more free habitats when people are willing to spend real money on gold so they can get their expensive stable upgraded and buy the gold habitats... It just doesn't make business sense

wayneh23
06-07-13, 02:06 PM
Couldn't agree more, as soon as we all stop spending real money on this game they might stop and listen to what we really want.

topherocious
06-07-13, 03:03 PM
Why would they give us more free habitats when people are willing to spend real money on gold so they can get their expensive stable upgraded and buy the gold habitats... It just doesn't make business sense

The thread wasn't about habitat increases but if TL has plans to release bigger Blue/Yellow/Light/Pink/Black habitats. People will always spend money on what they want, so as far as free habitats go, they'll release them in increments of 1-5 at any given/random time.

kis1
06-07-13, 04:19 PM
The thread wasn't about habitat increases but if TL has plans to release bigger Blue/Yellow/Light/Pink/Black habitats. People will always spend money on what they want, so as far as free habitats go, they'll release them in increments of 1-5 at any given/random time.

I'm well aware of what this thread is about ... Of course people will spend real money on gold habitats and that is their right

The limit TL currently have on habitats is a very well thought out business decision and those players who MUST For some reason have multiples of some dragons and every diamond in its own habitat and infant and epic forms of some dragons just cos they are "so cute" pay a real money price for the ability.

I have no doubt that in the future we will see more gold habitats appear cos after all they make TL money.

topherocious
06-07-13, 04:26 PM
I'm well aware of what this thread is about ... Of course people will spend real money on gold habitats and that is their right

The limit TL currently have on habitats is a very well thought out business decision and those players who MUST For some reason have multiples of some dragons and every diamond in its own habitat and infant and epic forms of some dragons just cos they are "so cute" pay a real money price for the ability.

I have no doubt that in the future we will see more gold habitats appear cos after all they make TL money.

That's a generalization, maybe not fully, but prett accurate. However, I have no extras of any dragon but because of these gold habitats, I am now able to have 2 more habitats to build as I please. My only diamonds in diamond habitats are Diamond, Infinity, Angel, Gold, and Mercury. I'm hoping TL does release gold costing Water/Air habitats to move my Mercury and Gold over. Those who complain about not enough habitats are usually the ones that you spoke of, though.

kis1
06-07-13, 04:37 PM
That's a generalization, maybe not fully, but prett accurate. However, I have no extras of any dragon but because of these gold habitats, I am now able to have 2 more habitats to build as I please. My only diamonds in diamond habitats are Diamond, Infinity, Angel, Gold, and Mercury. I'm hoping TL does release gold costing Water/Air habitats to move my Mercury and Gold over. Those who complain about not enough habitats are usually the ones that you spoke of, though.

Maybe they will will release a large diamond habitat which a heck of a lot of people ask for, only as some people are more than happy to pay 500 gold for a red habitat I wouldn't even like to hazard a guess what the gold cost for that would be!

Vicious circle that goes on and on :)

topherocious
06-07-13, 04:39 PM
Maybe they will will release a large diamond habitat which a heck of a lot of people ask for, only as some people are more than happy to pay 500 gold for a red habitat I wouldn't even like to hazard a guess what the gold cost for that would be!

Vicious circle that goes on and on :)

Hahah I bet it'd cost 1k gold. I wouldn't pay for that one. I don't even want to pay to upgrade my stables or a 4th nest lol

NouraMoh
06-07-13, 06:45 PM
To each his/her own
That's all I got to say about this

AnnirasSweets
06-08-13, 03:29 AM
So all in all, what everyone is saying is; no one knows when TL will expand the market to offer us the larger habitats in the remaining elements? We're mostly thinking they WILL offer them -if only to make money- but no one knows WHEN? I guess I'll just have to keep and ear to the ground on this one. If anyone does find anything out, feel free to PM me because I'd enjoy knowing for sure. Thanks.