PDA

View Full Version : Fruit mania 77 need help!

jaimee123
06-06-13, 03:59 PM
Seems like no matter what strategy I use for level 77, I never have enough of the color it wants for me to win! Any suggestions?

drakonianforevermore
06-09-13, 03:07 PM
Seems like no matter what strategy I use for level 77, I never have enough of the color it wants for me to win! Any suggestions?

Same here. Very frustrating. When more of the unneeded color are constantly given, I haven't gotten past 93% ever. Was hoping someone had some good advice.

queenlynnethethird
06-18-13, 03:14 PM
Same here. The farthest I can get is about 95%. Anyone beat this that can give us some hints?

Orangepeeleater
06-23-13, 01:53 PM
It took me seven days to pass it and then the game started helping me! It commenced counting much more fluid for me against the filler than it did before!

dragontraineer
06-27-13, 03:34 AM
There's a trick, try to assemble the blocks like a snake which are all related to each others at least by one block to make even 30% of fill up or if you don't have enough trials, try to assemble at least 4~7 blocks to rise up the % quickly that's what i did

shannonb82483
08-07-13, 05:53 AM
Here is how I did it:

First I tried to get rid of the bigger clusters to get a blender. Don't worry about the wooden boxes. Once I got the blender I used it on the far right column to open the dynamite explorers. I used two at a time, got rid of two colors then got big clusters of the colors needed. Just try and keep getting as big of clusters as needed to keep getting percentages. I hope this helps! Once I figured this out it only took four or five times to reach the goal. I finished with lives left and over 100%.

Good luck, friends!

Kerzedame
08-27-13, 04:55 AM
I did the same as ^ Shannon ^ but must add that I used the far right color blasters from top to bottom. Worked better that way. I ended up with 110% and didn't even use all of my potions.