PDA

View Full Version : Research: Agriculture

Frosty_Wench
06-06-13, 01:04 PM
I just completed the quest from the 3rd Knowledge Shard and received an item in my inventory called "Research: Agriculture". It is a scroll-looking thing and the description says "Proof of mastery of the Tabernum Research of Agriculture, reducing the energy required to harvest crops by 33%."

I have not received anything like this for the first 2 quests and was wondering if others received this for the 3rd quest or if maybe it is new with the update. It's going to annoy me if I have this one and not the other 2. Oh well.

lotuskat
06-06-13, 01:07 PM
It's one of the four knowledge shards. You get a bonus energy every 3 or so harvests.

The thread for the Knowledge Shards is here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41680-Knowledge-Shard&highlight=knowledge+shards).

RotomGuy
06-06-13, 01:07 PM
I have already completed two researches and need more Jewels for Alchemy and materials for Aquifiers. It's going to bug me too if I don't have the full four certificates.

Frosty_Wench
06-06-13, 01:17 PM
It's one of the four knowledge shards. You get a bonus energy every 3 or so harvests.

The thread for the Knowledge Shards is here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41680-Knowledge-Shard&highlight=knowledge+shards).

I get that, but the first two didn't give me an inventory item, and the third one did. I was wondering if the third always has, or if that is a new feature of the update. The item is totally useless, it's just going to be annoying to have the item for the third (and possibly fourth) but not the first two.

OpeningCeremony
06-06-13, 01:21 PM
I get that, but the first two didn't give me an inventory item, and the third one did. I was wondering if the third always has, or if that is a new feature of the update. The item is totally useless, it's just going to be annoying to have the item for the third (and possibly fourth) but not the first two.

i don't think i ever received such a scroll as "proof" for any of my shards. but i have all 4 now, so i guess i won't be getting them. and yea sounds pretty useless

lotuskat
06-06-13, 01:23 PM
Yup, it does seem a little pointless. At least it provides more info than before, when all you got was another shard. I suppose if you don't have access to the TL forums here, you wouldn't know what the shards would do.

maguar
06-06-13, 03:28 PM
I know a lot of people had previously been asking for something to say what each shard did as they could remember. I'll ask about those who already have the shards.

Triple_K
06-08-13, 12:13 PM
Yea I received this for my secondary account after completing 3rd shard requirements and I never received any for my main account back then when I got shards. So must be something new. Here's a pic of it if I can get it to upload...