PDA

View Full Version : "New" Goals Have Seemingly Unlocked Trials & Tribute to Award Badges.

kurgan
06-06-13, 12:39 PM
Three "New" Goals popped up for me this afternoon. They seem out of place this late in my game progress (Level 30 with Sabina thread completed). They include: Marketability, buy two "Other" Nature Items; Sneezing in the Glimmer Wood; and Singing in the Glimmer Wood. These must have been skipped earlier as I freed Thurston and Ivy months ago. I suspect that these missed Goals had been preventing me from achieving a single T&T Badge as I received my first one five minutes after having completed them. I hope others find the same result after they reboot.

lotuskat
06-06-13, 12:44 PM
It could be that TL increased the chances of getting badges along with the update.

kurgan
06-06-13, 12:51 PM
Too coincidental for me, I think it was locked; however, I would be interested to hear from others experience. Did anyone for whom these three goals popped up today earn a T&T Badge prior to today?

kikilicious74
06-06-13, 12:53 PM
I got these goals today as well. The only badge I've gotten was "explorer" for expanding.

redlorry
06-06-13, 12:53 PM
I had explorers badge when T&T first came out and farmers yesterday. I think its a coincidence.

kurgan
06-06-13, 12:55 PM
Very well; just a coincidence.

meykaboo
06-06-13, 01:02 PM
I had explorers before today. I got the new quests but no new badges. So disapponiting to see the new quests and realize it wasn't an entertaining line of quests.

maguar
06-06-13, 03:33 PM
I think these goals are more designed for newbies. You can continue your discussion on the update in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53165-Castle-Update-6-6-13-Jeweler-and-Glimmerdust-Trove).