PDA

View Full Version : Been digging for mithril for a loooong time...

vibing82
06-06-13, 10:35 AM
I have one mithril which I got from the deep mine, and I've been collecting from it the last 14 days with no luck at all. I sent my knights to explore the dark caves but they didn't bring back any mithril - I really need it for the scissor. Any advice is much appriciated!

lotuskat
06-06-13, 10:53 AM
It's just a rare drop. I don't think there's anything you can do to increase your chances of getting mithril.

AuntyRose32
06-06-13, 10:56 AM
Maybe buy a second deep mine if you don't already have it, that would increase your chances a little. If you have the fourth shard you can forge the mithril but I'm guessing you already know that and just don't have the shard yet? Unfortunately it's just a waiting game, fingers crossed that you get it soon....cos yeah it gets a little frustrating, good luck.

Meridor
06-13-13, 08:54 PM
I have one mithril which I got from the deep mine, and I've been collecting from it the last 14 days with no luck at all. I sent my knights to explore the dark caves but they didn't bring back any mithril - I really need it for the scissor. Any advice is much appriciated!

Just got mithril from sir Piggy and I going like yepeee!!! So I think is always a matter of patience. Same like the Alicorn parts.

vchanhs
06-13-13, 08:59 PM

Just plain bad luck. I already got 8 mithrils from deep mines. Wish I can trade them for a royal pig or cow.

maguar
06-14-13, 04:37 AM
Please see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?50705-Mithril-needed-for-forging-Magic-Scissors!) on mithril.