PDA

View Full Version : New Dawn Force Closing

arezaei
06-06-13, 12:48 AM
Hello, my New Dawn version of dragon story has been force closing for almost a month., and I checked, its not my phone, its my account. In order to check, I transferred my account into another cell phone, installed new dawn in that cell phone, and tried using it. It forced closed. However, my old phone that did not have my account on it anymore,easily opened new dawn with no force close error s. When I transferred it back, once again I could not open nude on because it would force close before it even opens. The little wheel rotates which means it's loading. But when it stops, after like 2 or 3 seconds, it gives me an error saying that the program has force close. I have sent countless reports and an email to the support group. is there anyway you can fix this?

arezaei
06-06-13, 12:49 AM
*new. I'm singed in using my phone and its sometimes hard to write.

[S8] Elsa
06-06-13, 11:58 AM
You have a Dragon in your Outpost. This is causing the force close. Accessing New Dawn while a Dragon is "in use" will result in a force close.

Please note that New Dawn is an out of date client. We recommend only playing on the most recent versions of the game, which contains the most currently available features and bug fixes. Playing the game in a way other than intended may cause unpredictable issues. We're not able to provide support for any issues that may occur due to this.

arezaei
06-06-13, 09:31 PM
Thank you for your response. Do you mind explaining what you mean about a dragon being in use or outpost? Maybe I can fix it myself. And to be honest, the fact that new dawn is nor updated is why I want it. for the life of me I can't get trickster dragon and I keep getting Cosmic. New Dawn doesn't have cosmic yet, so it would cut my option down to 3.So nothing that is Not intended.

kooky panda
06-07-13, 07:48 AM
As Ponyroar stated, if you play on an outdated version of the game. You may experience issues.
The Outpost feature is meant for the current version-Regular dragon 1.4

If you have a dragon out on a quest, your new dawn game may have issues. Wait until your dragon comes back and do not send out another dragon, then see if you can get into the game.

I have tried to open the New dawn age version but I have been getting force close issues on this old version for months now.

This is the outpost building

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/74EDF091-2E8E-40BD-B7DA-C4A8A390CDC1-406-000000419B779ED7_zps382eccce.jpg

arezaei
06-08-13, 07:02 AM
oh i see, Thank you so Mich :)