PDA

View Full Version : No army being created

Rhorii
06-05-13, 09:19 PM
I have been stuck for 24 hours with no army. The queue is full. And the army posts stay empty. I have a message which says the queue is blocked. I have reduced the numbers in the queue (which costume diamonds ) and this did not restart production. Any ideas

MHz_
06-06-13, 02:14 AM
What's your kingdom name? What device are you using? have you tried to remove the game and re-download it?

Rhorii
06-06-13, 05:25 PM
Kingdom title is Titus. I am using an ipad2. I have deleted the game and reinstalled. Same result.

MHz_
06-06-13, 07:02 PM
Kingdom title is Titus. I am using an ipad2. I have deleted the game and reinstalled. Same result.

K. I'll see what we can look into on our end. Can you post some screenshots by chance?

Also. . Reducing the queue shouldn't charge you any gems.. it refunds you the Spellstone cost though.

Rhorii
06-07-13, 01:58 AM
K. I'll see what we can look into on our end. Can you post some screenshots by chance?

Also. . Reducing the queue shouldn't charge you any gems.. it refunds you the Spellstone cost though.

Problem solved. Tried delete reinstall again. Didn't work. I then reset the training queues back to zero and started again. No problems at all. Thanks for help.

MHz_
06-07-13, 03:10 AM
Glad to hear it. We're looking into a solution to fix the bug from occurring in the future.

pumpkino6
08-15-13, 07:50 AM
Hi there very new to this but user name is pumpkino6 and I'm having trouble training troops it doesn't matter how many I put in to be trained but it tells me the barracks are full and it won't train. I am getting attacked and don't have troops to defend my grounds. Can you please help?

pumpkino6
08-15-13, 07:52 AM
I have also deleted the game and reinstalled it also updated it but still nothing happens. I am playing on an I pad 3

pumpkino6
08-17-13, 06:21 AM
Hey guys at frozen turtle I'm having the same problem with this game. My troops do not train and I also getting attacked and unable to defend my kingdom. Can you please help? I have deleted the game and downloaded it but nothing changed.

CuddlyDragon
08-18-13, 05:03 PM
Hi pumpkino6,

I have not had this issue personally, are you able to post screenshots of your empty barracks and the error message for us?

If you do not feel comfortable posting those here you can send me a PM or put in a ticket to support. (support@teamlava.com)

Thanks!