PDA

View Full Version : Doom Jewels Displaying Incorrectly

langej3
06-05-13, 09:05 PM
In my version of the software the doom jewels are not showing the correct icon for the jewel. I dan only eliminate them by a process of elimination, trying all jewel combinations. I am not at level 105 and it is just too hard to do this. Cometimes a Doom Jewel will be shown as a blank icon or a block icon or Diamond icon (usually spinning or with a count down timer so you know it is a doom jewel)

I have an iPhone 5 and have iOS 6.1.4 (10B350) installed. Modern Firmware is 3.04.25.

Please help!

(I looked through the forum and did not find anyone with a similar issue - i can upload a screen shot if required._

maguar
06-06-13, 04:24 AM
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? Your progress will still be there

FrozenTurtle
06-06-13, 10:28 AM
There may have been an issue when you installed the game. As maguar suggested, deleting and reinstalling the game should resolve the issue. If not, can you please provide us with a screenshot so we can look into the issue? Thanks!

langej
06-06-13, 03:39 PM
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? Your progress will still be there

Thanks maguar (and FrozenTurtle). I have reinstalled and the issue appears to be resolved. I was hesitant to attempt this as I thought i would loose my progress. If the issue happens again I will repost with an image of the issue. Thanks again!

FrozenTurtle
06-06-13, 05:35 PM
Great! Glad to hear the issue is fixed! :)