PDA

View Full Version : Can't add a birthday balloons to empty floor in restaurant story!

JunyLin
06-05-13, 06:34 PM
There is a new goal asking to buy birthday balloons. But after I made enough room(9x9 or so) for them I found the balloons just can't be added. No respond when I tap the empty floor! How many squares does it need? Or it is just a system bug?:confused: Please help! Thx!

igames4me
06-05-13, 07:00 PM
It's a wall decor

ruthfancy
06-09-13, 12:37 PM
There is a new goal asking to buy birthday balloons. But after I made enough room(9x9 or so) for them I found the balloons just can't be added. No respond when I tap the empty floor! How many squares does it need? Or it is just a system bug?:confused: Please help! Thx!

At least u see the balloons for sale. The only balloons I can buy are a different color than asked for and cost 8 gems. I play this game on two devises and both have the same glitch.

Normally when items are asked to be purchased u hit the buy button and the game directs u to the icon to purchase. This glitch only shows the first page of floor decor!!

The person above is referring to the first balloon purchase, which works fine and is in fact wall decor, but this glitch is for the BALLOON BOUQUETS and is impossible to purchase. Please fix this!!

Gallaghers135
06-09-13, 01:03 PM
I am having the same issue ballons are an arc

maguar
06-09-13, 03:47 PM
For the second balloon quest I kept scrolling through the floor decorations until I found the carnival balloons if that helps anyone.

fancyruth
06-09-13, 04:26 PM
I have scrolled through everything, all the way to the end and they still r not there. Thanks for trying.

I found this from a Google search. If us few are posting about this glitch, imagine how many others aren't posting about it.

PS, this glitch is for the standing balloon bouquets on droid.

maguar
06-09-13, 04:49 PM
Do you have the carnival edition or have you previously downloaded it. If so try going I to it to see if you can see the balloons.

adored2
06-09-13, 05:32 PM
At least u see the balloons for sale. The only balloons I can buy are a different color than asked for and cost 8 gems. I play this game on two devises and both have the same glitch.

Normally when items are asked to be purchased u hit the buy button and the game directs u to the icon to purchase. This glitch only shows the first page of floor decor!!

The person above is referring to the first balloon purchase, which works fine and is in fact wall decor, but this glitch is for the BALLOON BOUQUETS and is impossible to purchase. Please fix this!!

If this is the goal you mean:

http://i.imgur.com/Ia6bgnV.jpg

then just buy ANY decoration. It doesn't have to be the balloons. I cannot understand why they chose to use that image. It makes the whole thing very confusing.

maguar
06-09-13, 05:59 PM
Doh! You're right adored2

crazypetmommy
06-11-13, 06:58 PM

The birthday balloons are wall hangings. I kept trying to put them on the floor too.:)