PDA

View Full Version : ending up where you leave off on your neighbor list

Unregistered
07-10-10, 11:55 AM
When I start at the a's on the neighbor list and go to their farm to water and post a message when I return to my list its never where I left off. I always end up scrolling back to where I need to be to get to the next neighbor which wastes tons of time especially when you have 200 neighbors. Is there a trick or something?

trenae
07-10-10, 11:58 AM
When I start at the a's on the neighbor list and go to their farm to water and post a message when I return to my list its never where I left off. I always end up scrolling back to where I need to be to get to the next neighbor which wastes tons of time especially when you have 200 neighbors. Is there a trick or something?

No there is no trick to getting your list to stay a certain place on your neighbor list. It usually refreshes each time you go back which is why you end up back at the top of your list. Occasionally it won't refresh - I usually notice this is when I don't comment or do anything on that player's profile and when I go back to the neighbor list it's where I left off.

Unregistered
07-16-10, 08:05 AM
I would also like this feature it's very time consuming

Unregistered
07-16-10, 11:25 AM
Not sure how we can get the feature and have the list refreshed at the same time (for instance if you get new invites or if somebody accepts one of your invites the list needs refreshing)

swati
07-16-10, 05:47 PM
Not sure how we can get the feature and have the list refreshed at the same time (for instance if you get new invites or if somebody accepts one of your invites the list needs refreshing)

Does it really matter if new neighbours aren't on your list immediately? I don't think it's that important. The list doesn't need to be refreshed each time.

It is for this very reason that I don't water all of my neighbours - I have no way of going through them sequentially.