PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story News posts

dragonvet83
06-05-13, 03:19 PM
How do I get rid of all the news notifications I get when players visit my island? I've collected 20 and the list needs to be smaller

kwhales
06-05-13, 03:24 PM
How do I get rid of all the news notifications I get when players visit my island? I've collected 20 and the list needs to be smaller

You don't. They will drop off automatically. Eventually. You can only remove the wall posts.

yayacupcake
06-05-13, 03:32 PM
Lowest you can get it is 20 if you've sent out all map requests and collected / gifted gold. Can only hold 10 map requests to my knowledge.

miget411
06-05-13, 03:52 PM
News will hold 10 maps sent and last 10 visitors so always 20 entries.

Olena
06-06-13, 01:14 AM
List don't need to be smaller :) I like to see who have visited me and don't miss any ( I have friends and nbrs who don't leave msg on wall if they don't have too much time and I don't want to be rude and I'd like to visit them back :) ).

miget411
06-06-13, 01:32 AM
List don't need to be smaller :) I like to see who have visited me and don't miss any ( I have friends and nbrs who don't leave msg on wall if they don't have too much time and I don't want to be rude and I'd like to visit them back :) ).

I feel the exact same way. I always leave a message to the effects of leave a note so I can return your visit and it also time stamps visits since I can only do it after work.

annbluebird
06-06-13, 03:50 AM

I agree