PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Battles: Basic Concept

peliassos
06-05-13, 07:53 AM
Hello, First of all I want to apologise, I realise there is already an active thread for this, but that discussion has already reached more than 100 pages, and anyone like myself who just got the option to do the battles, majority of that information is old/bad/unrelated. First several pages was only filled with comments like "I never get picked up for these, Noooo" etc..

Therefore I'm asking for some dragon battle veteran to explain it short & plainly to newcomers. I understand that the enemy dragon may have a level higher than 10, and we're to battle this dragon with our level 10's of stronger colours. I have seen the colour combinations posted beforehand, but they don't always make sense. Is there a logical way to find which colour dragon to use? For example, if my opponent has colours A and B, do I use a dragon whose first colour is stronger to A and second colour is stronger to B? I have followed some of the recommended dragons from the official battle post, http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?51026-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Battles-iOS-TEST-RELEASE&highlight=battle+arena but while some dragons reported there actually one-shot the enemy dragon, some just failed.

So please, even if this thread will get locked, let someone briefly explain it.

Thank you very much.
ID. Peliassos

DragonTan1
06-05-13, 08:38 AM
How rude, to say that majority information is old/bad/unrelated? Seriously lol A lot of us put in time and effort to help others by reporting back our results but that isn't good enough for you? Then you make your own thread... Well why don't YOU try to figure out your own matches since our old/bad/unrelated info isn't good enough for you...

HenryLucky1
06-05-13, 09:29 AM
How rude, to say that majority information is old/bad/unrelated? Seriously lol A lot of us put in time and effort to help others by reporting back our results but that isn't good enough for you? Then you make your own thread... Well why don't YOU try to figure out your own matches since our old/bad/unrelated info isn't good enough for you...
She already apologized :D

And for you peliassos, must be you check that original thread, even though you don't like it...

kooky panda
06-05-13, 10:40 AM
Please remember there is no set list or chart provided by Team Lava. Part of the challenge of the battles is for members to come together to help each other.
The lists and information posted in post 2 of the Battle thread is not official. If you keep reading the thread, you will see more information has been posted.

Also, guys please note, that calling out other members on the threads is not allowed. If you have an issue with a thread or post made by another member, do not respond on the thread. You can contact a moderator or file a forum dispute.

Closing thread
Please see the current thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51026-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Battles-iOS-TEST-RELEASE